Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! (1095 Views)

Life Is For Rent: What Will You Be Remembered For? / What Shall You Be Remembered For As A Nairalander? / What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
As for me I would like to be remembered as a honest, and self made dude I just pray things work out well though.
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
I would love to be remembered for a lot of things! smiley but mainly for being a great female advocate smiley
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by chibwike(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Scary topic
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'd love to be remembered as a great poet,who fought with words,and as a great martial artist too,who fought with limbs.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Scary topic
wht's scary about the topic , Is it the fact that death is inevitable ?
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by mooremedia: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
I like this post,most of us are so focused on chasing money we've forgotten about creating an impact.
I'd love to be remembered for helping people reach their full potential in life.
Also for being a light in the darkness.
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
mooremedia:
I like this post,most of us are so focused on chasing money we've forgotten about creating an impact.
I'd love to be remembered for helping people reach their full potential in life.
Also for being a light in the darkness.
You mean you'd love to design a torchlight
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by mooremedia: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
No,I wan't to be a torchlight in the darkness
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by holyboss: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
I wonder wha SHEKAU (d bokoharam representative) would like to be remembered for

As for me I would like to b remembered for creating a better Nigeria grin

Come 2020, I go join politics (God willing) grin
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2014
holyboss:
I wonder wha SHEKAU (d bokoharam representative) would like to be remembered for

As for me I would like to b remembered for creating a better Nigeria grin

Come 2020, I go join politics (God willing) grin
you will join politics in 2020, become president in 2021.
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by holyboss: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Lacomus:
you will join politics in 2020, become president in 2021.
I pray grin
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by osile2012: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Remember ed for the kiss I gave the world.
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2014
osile2012:
Remember ed for the kiss I gave the world.
Oboy na which kind kiss be that one ?
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by osile2012: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Lacomus:
Oboy na which kind kiss be that one ?

[size=15pt]If i kiss the world good bye that will be the last thing i did, so na that kiss them go take remember me.[/size]
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
osile2012:

[size=15pt]If i kiss the world good bye that will be the last thing i did, so na that kiss them go take remember me.[/size]
lol , Mr kiss small small oo
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
the guy no talk so nw, you sef.
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Elinob(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
I can till remember when I was till a child or living on earth.
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Elinob(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Some of us will not forgot our foolishness ;DSome of us will not forgot our foolishness
Re: What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Elinob:
Some of us will not forgot our foolishness ;DSome of us will not forgot our foolishness
Oboy are you saying you are foolish ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland / List of Funny trends on Nairaland / 17 Innocent Pictures That Will Give You Impure Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.