Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Help On Importation From Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Importation From Aliexpress (1021 Views)

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Importation From Aliexpress by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello pple, I have been trying to get myself involved with this importation thing, I already have an account with alibaba and I know every process on how to purchase goods..the problem however is how to get them to nigeria cos I really don't know how that works, how to contact couriers etc.(I'm a novice in this). NOTE; I need contributions not E-books. I got myself one sometimes and it didn't work. Thanks. Whatsapp no; 08101077090
Re: Help On Importation From Aliexpress by tspun(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Help On Importation From Aliexpress by koyaolayinka(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aliexpress is great website online now, but it is one of the outdated importing platform the gurus are using now.

You can get the latest discovery here..

http://internestcashflow.com/cheap-importation-business-nigeria-2/
Re: Help On Importation From Aliexpress by Adwexky(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
justified19:
Hello pple, I have been trying to get myself involved with this importation thing, I already have an account with alibaba and I know every process on how to purchase goods..the problem however is how to get them to nigeria cos I really don't know how that works, how to contact couriers etc.(I'm a novice in this). NOTE; I need contributions not E-books. I got myself one sometimes and it didn't work. Thanks. Whatsapp no; 08101077090
You can use Chrisvicmall.com or Shipping agent, to get list of shipping agents kindly use the nairaland search bar, there are many of them to use.
Re: Help On Importation From Aliexpress by DTOBS(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2015
You can easily get your goods through your local post offices. I use them a lot and never had any challenges with them!

1 Like

Re: Help On Importation From Aliexpress by tpraiz(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2015
DTOBS:
You can easily get your goods through your local post offices. I use them a lot and never had any challenges with them!

what's the duration of time you waited for your Goods ?
Re: Help On Importation From Aliexpress by DTOBS(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2015
tpraiz:

what's the duration of time you waited for your Goods ?
2weeks at most 3weeks...
Re: Help On Importation From Aliexpress by tpraiz(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
DTOBS:

2weeks at most 3weeks...

That means u paid for shipping ?,it wasn't free ?
Re: Help On Importation From Aliexpress by chukel(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Bro, u came late to the party. Payments via debit cards and credit cards will be suspended by January. Our rogue banks are taking advantage and inflating exchange rate on their online platforms. First bank is #320/$, access is #280/$, GTB is #270/$. How do u want to do a profitable business. Just hold ur cash to yourself till things regularise.

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Solution For Nigeria Smes - Myaccountant.com.ng / 15 Most Miserable Countries In The World? / Start A Bulk SMS Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.