Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. (4835 Views)

Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. by sunkoye: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2014
morgang:
OP... I think u are high on wrap weed.....
u no know before?

Re: Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. by holatin(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2014
papalnuncio:

DO YOU HAVE UMBRELLA? I TOOTH IT'S BROOM YOU HAVE

I. need something from u pls grow up
Re: Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. by holatin(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2014
himkers:

What is this?
I was ban, I couldn't modify since then. JM means just me
Re: Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. by masseratti: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
;
tochukwuifeduba:

National Assembly complex is not Tambuwal complexe.

National Assembly complex is a Government Property.

National Assembly complex was locked down today by the police following a security tipoff of an impending attack by some thugs possible suicide bombers may capitalized on it and cause security breach.

National Assembly complex therefore was under locked and key until Apc lawmakers attacked and obstruct the police force from Carrying out their statutory duties mandated in the constitution!!!

Get dat??
bros you are very funny.
Re: Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. by chimerase2: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2014
*Watching from an agbalumo tree*
Re: Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. by mcspicey10: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Everything we do in Nigeria is criminal. Apc members are lost and were in search of a way. I don't blame a blindman, I rather offer him help. But apc are xo much of a pest I wouldn't help. Would rather inflict the jerry rawlings crap on them n leaders if I got my way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Walked Out On Saraki—akpabio / Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) / The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.