Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici (11491 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
GSKing:

You are one of the slowest and dumbest users of this forum...

You hurry to type out your fury while grinning widely at your computer screen in victory...

You actually do not deserve any answer to the bolded posts above, but I'm in such a lovely mood this evening and hope you task your brain to grasp my response below...

you are a consummate rëtard.....

i just destroyed your life-long hypothesis that you were born gay. no, fâggot - you are a product of your environment. if you had been born in a different environment, you would probably be out there now licking the labïa of your girlfriend somewhere.

nigga - your life sucks!
i cannot imagine what my life would be without a beautiful woman to share my bed with. lookie, you can still get help. there are various conversion schools for faggöts like yourself. you are bent, i am straight - it's you that need help, not me.

4 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by SirAweezy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=GSKing post=28231125][/quote]
Believe it or not.. Gays are victims of circumstances..born out of inferiority complex..and I sure know none ofmy gen are losers... I'm from a gladiator generation so will it be with my genrations to come.
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Limerick: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard.....

i just destroyed your life-long hypothesis that you were born gay. no, fâggot - you are a product of your environment. if you had been born in a different environment, you would probably be out there now licking the labïa of your girlfriend somewhere.

nigga - your life sucks!
i cannot imagine what my life would be without a beautiful woman to share my bed with. lookie, you can still get help. there are various conversion schools for faggöts like yourself. you are bent, i am straight - it's you that need help, not me.
wow
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by crackhaus: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lmao...what a showdown.

I got no problems with fâggots, but hey, y'all should keep your shiit indoors and to yourselves - don't try to bring it to our faces or try to explain, rationalize, and make sense of it...It is not normal!

Brain Teaser:
If heterosexuals are considered straight, would it be right to consider homosexuals crooked?

Think about it!

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2014
ethereal:
ur opinions are entirely urs and I don't need to correct 'em..The earlier u realise dat "homosexuality" isn't sth dat can be "cured"or "wiped out",the better fr us all..We've gt bigger issues plagueing us and who's digging who's b*uutt# isn't one of 'em.Recourse to violence and torture is a sure sign dat we're fast losing d battle.Again,I repeat,"Stop the hate"!!!

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by SirAweezy(m): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by SirAweezy(m): 12:38am On Nov 22, 2014
ethereal:
ur opinions are entirely urs and I don't need to correct 'em..The earlier u realise dat "homosexuality" isn't sth dat can be "cured"or "wiped out",the better fr us all..We've gt bigger issues plagueing us and who's digging who's b*uutt# isn't one of 'em.Recourse to violence and torture is a sure sign dat we're fast losing d battle.Again,I repeat,"Stop the hate"!!!

Homo is a bigger issue... And we have to face it now.. Otherwise human nature and it existence will be defeated.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2014
BananaBender:

Instead of me typing a long a*ss post, I would let you use your brain for a change.

If the other party cannot consent, then it is not the same as homosexuality. Apply the John Stuart Mill harm principle and voila, you've answered your own question!
And there's no consent in iincest? The age of consent varies from country to country with countries like Spain having it at 13. If I went with my 13 year old cousin to Spain we wold be able to do as we pleased without the law batting an eyelid.

You purport to know what a brain is, I doubt that. Your posts don't show anything 'brainy'.

3 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2014
ethereal:

1. ur opinions are entirely urs and I don't need to correct 'em..

2. The earlier u realise dat "homosexuality" isn't sth dat can be "cured"or "wiped out",the better fr us all..

3. We've gt bigger issues plagueing us and who's digging who's b*uutt# isn't one of 'em.

4. Recourse to violence and torture is a sure sign dat we're fast losing d battle.

5. Again,I repeat,"Stop the hate"!!!
1. Does not needing to change people's opinions extend to such realities as terrorism and gender discrimination or is it only on the issue of homosexx?

2. Experimentation has aided in the increase in number of homosexx participants and the spread of the act(s). Making it a taboo limits it to the recesses of society. Now, if dislike homosexx it can become criminal. That's oppression of the right to expression in case you didn't know. Homosexxals are telling you to embrace them or face the consequences. Does that look harmless to you?

3. Bigger issues like what?

4. Please, produce a quote from me encouraging homosexxuals to be harmed. Do that or you're an iidiotic lying hypocrite.

5. So, are you trying to change my opinion or just thinking ot aloud to yourself. Do I see hypocrisy? Whatever the case, I reserve the right to feel revulsion at sexxually deviant behaviour whether homosexx, iincest or whatever paraphilia element is in vogue.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
freshdude2:
And there's no consent in iincest? The age of consent varies from country to country with countries like Spain having it at 13. If I went with my 13 year old cousin to France we wold be able to do as we pleased without the law batting an eyelid.
You purport to know what a brain is, I doubt that. Your posts don't show anything 'brainy'.

It's always funny to me when a dumb fvck tries to insult my intelligence. grin grin grin

I have faith in you, I'm sure there is a brain somewhere in there begging to be used. grin grin

Hint: Children whose biological parents have a close genetic relationship have an increased risk of congenital disorders, death and disability. Remember the John Stuart Mill harm principle I mentioned earlier??

Please don't disappoint me this time.

P.S: Why are you talking to me about the varying age limit in different countries? Let the individual apply the age limit of the country he/she resides in.

6 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2014
BananaBender:

1. It's always funny to me when a dumb fvck tries to insult my intelligence. grin grin grin

2. I have faith in you, I'm sure there is brain somewhere in there begging to be used. grin grin

Hint: Children whose biological parents have a close genetic relationship have an increased risk of congenital disorders, death and disability. Remember the John Stuart Mill harm principle I mentioned earlier??

Please don't disappoint me this time.

3. P.S: Why are you talking to me about the varying age limit in different countries? Let the individual apply the age limit of the country he/she resides in.

1. Iidiot stick to the topic at hand and stop beating about the bush. Your dumbfuckery is evident for the world to see.

2. Apparently, my lack of brain use trumps your mental tasking. If what you do is any use of your brain at all.

Hint 1: Sperm banks exist for a reason.

Hint 2: Not all iincestual relationships will or want to produce children.

Hint 3: Since you're receptive to homosexx, how about say, brother to brother iincest, or sister to sister, or wait, son to father, or daughter to mother. That's four different types of iincestuous relationship Sholly.

You are a disappointment to those who harboured any hopes at the promise of the fruits of your education. You'd have done better hawking gala at Oshodi-Apapa Expressway while bus conductors fondled your butt.

3. Oh, so what you're saying is that countries can set whatever laws they like as far as fondliing children is concerned to allow for leniency for the deviants in their society but, Nigeria can't make laws to control the spread of homosexx. What was that you said about brain use again? Or is hypocrisy your vice of choice?!

P.S: Just out of curiosity, what does this John Stuart Mill fellow have to say about the differing ages of consent across Europe?

5 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2014
freshdude2:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin ROFLMAO! grin grin grin grin grin

No need to get all in your feeling and spit SUPER LAME 'insults' at me. I will help you out, okay?

I am glad you did your 'Googles'. Yes, Incest is not only between brothers and sister. Duh! undecided

If they are both consenting adults based on the laws of the country they reside in, then there is nothing wrong with the relationship except their actions causes harm to other people. Now anyone can argue the psychological state of the "child" and if truly he/she was mentally capable to make such decisions but that is not what this thread is about.

Regarding incest, if they both are consenting adults and do not plan on breeding together, then great! They can do whatever the fvck they want.

John Staurt harm principle: The harm principle holds that each individual has the right to act as he wants, so long as these actions do not harm others.

6 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Johnfavour(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

i don't hate you, i actually pity you.
to think you have never had the luxury of having vagïnal muscles grip your pënis is almost making me weep for you.

how do you live with yourself knowing you & your cohorts helped spread HIV. the man that did this to you should be jailed. i could picture him feeding you his semên when you were a boy and lying to you it was milkshake. grin cheesy
Epic. This is hilarious
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2014
BananaBender:

1. Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin ROFLMAO! grin grin grin grin grin

2. No need to get all in your feeling and spit SUPER LAME 'insults' at me. I will help you out, okay?

3. I am glad you did your 'Googles'. Yes, Incest is not only between brothers and sister. Duh! undecided

4. If they are both consenting adults based on the laws of the country they reside in, then there is nothing wrong with the relationship except their actions causes harm to other people. Now anyone can argue the psychological state of the "child" and if truly he/she was mentally capable to make such decisions but that is not what this thread is about.

5. Regarding incest, if they both are consenting adults and do not plan on breeding together, then great! They can do whatever the fvck they want.

6. John Staurt harm principle: The harm principle holds that each individual has the right to act as he wants, so long as these actions do not harm others.
1. Insanity? Have nothing sensible to say?

2. Super lame insults? Sholly, you need help.

3. Yet, you foolishly said this:
BananaBender:
Children whose biological parents have a
close genetic relationship have an increased
risk of congenital disorders, death and
disability.
smh

4. Oh, now it's relative and subjective, isn't it! Maybe the legal age of consent should be set at 10 worldwide then. Hmm, psychological state of the child is it?

5. As a matter of fact, they can choose to breed and the law should have no say in their lives. Is any law against marriage of a couple who both have the AS genotype. It is discriminatory to deny them the right to procreate. Just who the fvck are you to determine their freedom to have offspring? grin grin

6. We know what the harm principle is. Don't be so thick

Sola, you're not so bright to be condescending. You only expose your limited brain function doing so.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2014
freshdude2:

1. Insanity? Have nothing sensible to say?
2. Super lame insults? Sholly, you need help.
3. Yet, you foolishly said this: smh
4. Oh, now it's relative and subjective, isn't it! Maybe the legal age of consent should be set at 10 worldwide then. Hmm, psychological state of the child is it?
5. As a matter of fact, they can choose to breed and the law should have no say in their lives. Is any law against marriage of a couple who both have the AS genotype. It is discriminatory to deny them the right to procreate. Just who the fvck are you to determine their freedom to have offspring? grin grin
6. We know what the harm principle is. Don't be so thick
Sola, you're not so bright to be condescending. You only expose your limited brain function doing so.

WOW! You are even more dumb than I presumed. I bet you have the brain of a new born baby, irritating dullard!

I'm sorry but I'm mentally incapable of going any lower than I already have on this thread. If you still don't get it, kill yourself.

First of all, there is not one constitution or moral standards governing everyone on earth. Even in a country, we have different moral standards, hence the need for law.(I don't get what ur objectivity and relativity cry is all about) You equated homosexuality to pedophilia, incest and whatever else; hence my first comment.

My point is, you cannot equate homosexuality to incest because incest can be harmful if they choose to breed together. As long as that is protected, then there is no problem with family members fvcking each other. The second concern is, are the minors in the family protected?? If there are laws protecting the minors till they are of consenting age, then there should be no problem with incest.

Why is this an issue?? I don't believe couples who have a chance of giving birth to children with sickle cells should be allowed to do so. If the law was truly just and if the law is concerned about the lives of children as it claims to be when it comes to abortion, then this bill should have been passed ages ago.

I find your stupidity baffling. You dare ask me this, "Just who the fvck are you to determine their freedom to have offspring?" when you're on this same thread worrying about who another man chooses to fvck.

This is very simple dude, I promise it's not rocket science. Just read and comprehend.

5 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by rofemiguwa(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Coogar u are my man of the moment now.

I just simply cant unDerstand how it feels normal to kiss ur fellow man or gal and tink it is alright.

And to think they actually want to have families with kids.
Isnt it against ur orientation. Unless you guys find a way to make ur fellow man pregnant. U have to accept ur orientation is wrong.

How exactly did we get here? Man kissing man, man fvcking goat, ewwwwwwww dear lord!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
^^What makes it wrong?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2014
BananaBender:

1. WOW! You are even more dumb than I presumed. I bet you have the brain of a new born baby, irritating dullard!

2. I'm sorry but I'm mentally incapable of going any lower than I already have on this thread. If you still don't get it, kill yourself.

3. First of all, there is not one constitution or moral standards governing everyone on earth. Even in a country, we have different moral standards, hence the need for law.(I don't get what ur objectivity and relativity cry is all about) You equated homosexuality to pedophilia, incest and whatever else; hence my first comment.

4. My point is, you cannot equate homosexuality to incest because incest can be harmful if they choose to breed together. As long as that is protected, then there is no problem with family members fvcking each other. The second concern is, are the minors in the family protected?? If there are laws protecting the minors till they are of consenting age, then there should be no problem with incest.

5. Why is this an issue?? I don't believe couples who have a chance of giving birth to children with sickle cells should be allowed to do so. If the law was truly just and if the law is concerned about the lives of children as it claims to be when it comes to abortion, then this bill should have been passed ages ago.

6. I find your stupidity baffling. You dare ask me this, "Just who the fvck are you to determine their freedom to have offspring?" when you're on this same thread worrying about who another man chooses to fvck.

7. This is very simple dude, I promise it's not rocket science. Just read and comprehend.

1. Yet, you constantly fail to argue with any logic or consistency. I undertand how you'd consider me dull, however, it's more of an indictment on the level of your mental state. I'm serious, you seem insane.

2. Kill myself? Wouldn't that be hypocritical of you considering your incessant pestering the ghost of John Stuart Mill who, by the way, thinks people should be discouraged from hurting themselves and applying force as necessary to make sure their "right" to themselves is infringed upon?! Hypocrite, you are.

3. Not one constitution, but you find it savage that the Nigerian constitution illegalises homosexx and stipulates specific punishment for defaulters. Hypocrite, you are.

4. This is a disgraceful attempt at saving face. You have proven yourself a liar, not that I'm surprised, you fit the profile. Maybe, others would have learned about you by now. For the record, you said:
BananaBender:

Children whose biological parents have a
close genetic relationship have an increased
risk of congenital disorders, death and
disability.
And now, when that argument has been shown up to be groundless, you attempt to infuse conditionalities which I, in my generosity, supplied to you.
Secondly, are there any laws protecting the rights of minors in homosexxual relationships, if not, there's no need for such iincestuous relationships. The existent laws should suffice.
Not only are a hypocrite, you are a liar, and you are a thief. You are a fraud.

5. This is an issue because it infringes on the rights of iincestuous couples to have offspring. Iincest is not a straightway road to infant birth defects, at worst, it increases the chances of infants having these defects. What this means is there are going to be children born of iincestuous copulation that will be far healthier than children born of parents in a more traditional arrangement. Can your pea-sized brain process that now or should I break it down further, O Dumb One?

6. Yes, I ask that to show your hypocrisy. At least, I'm against all deviant behaviour, you have shown to be for some and against others. You can't just fvcking open your mouth and spew hypocrisy. Attempt to show consistency with your principles. Unless, your principles are dictated by the media who currently find iincest disgusting. Oh, the irony.

7. You're duller than a rock. Debate my points or fvck off. All you have done is present strawman arguments or avoid arguments beyond your brain capacity.

I await a robust debate on the issues at hand being: stigmatising homosexxuals and homosexxality in Nigeria; the possibility of accepting homosexx opening up the floodgates, allowing other forms of sexxual deviancy. If all you can provide is invective I'm sorry you're not worth the time.

4 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Talon05: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

i don't hate you, i actually pity you.
to think you have never had the luxury of having vagïnal muscles grip your pënis is almost making me weep for you.

how do you live with yourself knowing you & your cohorts helped spread HIV. the man that did this to you should be jailed. i could picture him feeding you his semên when you were a boy and lying to you it was milkshake. grin cheesy
LoooooooooooL this is epic.

Seriously, how can a man not be able to decribe that heavenly feeling when a d1ck is inserted into a v*gina? ffs how?

I urge the Nigerian government to expose gays, prosecute them and purge the community of their presence. They are a disease and we want none of it. The world need some sanity please.
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Homosexuality cannot be explained scientifically or physically. lipsrsealed.

Apart from that, homosexuality, bestiality, paedophilia, etc are threats to human existence and world peace. Once u legalise one abnormality, we should all get ready to accept all abnormalities.

I pity people who act less concerned about issues. They really never no such issues are very close to home.

May God help us!

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Talon05:

LoooooooooooL this is epic.

Seriously, how can a man not be able to decribe that heavenly feeling when a d1ck is inserted into a v*gina? ffs how?

it baffles me to the core.
what's the essence of living without having sex with a woman one loves. i don't even think i would be living in this world if sėx wasn't in the equation. it's the best thing God provided. grin

I urge the Nigerian government to expose gays, prosecute them and purge the community of their presence. They are a disease and we want none of it. The world need some sanity please.

i concur too.
the government should start making wanted hand-bills of the people suspected to be faggöts with a bounty on their heads. it would create jobs for the teeming youths that are unemployed. catch a gay(alive) - get paid N100,000 a month salary. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Talon05: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

it baffles me to the core.
what's the essence of living without having sex with a woman one loves. i don't even think i would be living in this world if sėx wasn't in the equation. it's the best thing God provided. grin

i concur too.
the government should start making wanted hand-bills of the people suspected to be faggöts with a bounty on their heads. it would create jobs for the teeming youths that are unemployed. catch a gay - get paid N100,000 a month salary. cheesy
SEX is God's greatest gift to man and I swear down i'd gladly take my life if i cant have an er*ction or I got issue with my dick or soin and I cant satisfy the women in my life. Come on, there is a reason God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Joe or Eve and Britney.

What the devil was that c*cksucker talking about him being a born gay?, puh-lease remind that b1tch nigga gays are not born, they are made.

And yes all gays should be exterminated by whatever means possible. We really need some sanity.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Talon05:

SEX is God's greatest gift to man and I swear down i'd gladly take my life if i cant have an er*ction or I got issue with my dick or soin and I cant satisfy the women in my life. Come on, there is a reason God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Joe or Eve and Britney.

badt guy!
my thoughts exactly - if it ever gets to that point where my spine is broken & i can't get it up then suicide is the only option i have left. i don't understand how some men live through it with the stupïd hope that their women would remain celibate for them.....how wrong can they be?

What the devil was that c*cksucker talking about him being a born gay?, puh-lease remind that b1tch nigga gays are not born, they are made.

And yes all gays should be exterminated by whatever means possible. We really need some sanity.

he's a faggöt!
what do you expect? he has to somehow justify his deeds with stüpid excuses.....how can a baby be born gay? i mean how?

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Talon05: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

badt guy!
my thoughts exactly - if it ever gets to that point where my spine is broken & i can't get it up then suicide is the only option i have left. i don't understand how some men live through it with the stupïd hope that their women would remain celibate for them.....how wrong can they be?

he's a faggöt!
what do you expect? he has to somehow justify his deeds with stüpid excuses.....how can a baby be born gay? i mean how?
Lets ask the gay to explain. It baffles me and I really wanna know how too.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Johnfavour(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have decided not to talk but the gibberish some people are saying wont just let me be. When ignorants talk that sexual orientation is by choice, I ask them if they chose to be heterosexual. I played with both boys and girls while growing up, acted as the husband and daddy during those child plays but that didnt change my life of liking guys. I do admire fine and handsome actors, wishing I could be the actress or cameo. I tried so much to change but I couldnt. I wonder why I didnt like girls with those childhood encounter. Even if you, dissect some people's brain, they will never accept its a choice.

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Talon05:

Lets ask the gay to explain. It baffles me and I really wanna know how too.

Were you born straight or did you become straight or did anyone teach you to become straight?

I am curious.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Johnfavour:
I have decided not to talk but the gibberish some people are saying wont just let me be. When ignorants talk that sexual orientation is by choice, I ask them if they chose to be heterosexual. I played with both boys and girls while growing up, acted as the husband and daddy during those child plays but that didnt change my life of liking guys. I do admire fine and handsome actors, wishing I could be the actress or cameo. I tried so much to change but I couldnt. I wonder why I didnt like girls with those childhood encounter. Even if you, dissect some people's brain, they will never accept its a choice.

nah, you weren't born gay.
it's just your own way of justifying a bad behaviour. very soon, you would tell us that your genes is responsible for your PDP/APC affiliations. being gay is your choice, you were never born with it. if you had grown up in a different environment, you would be heterosexual. you are a product of your environment.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Talon05: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Were you born straight or did you become straight or did anyone teach you to become straight?

I am curious.
Being "straight" is the natural thing, God engineered everybody to be straight. You gays are deviants re-engineered by the devil or whatever that resides in you so yhyhyh I was born straight and I will remain so till the sky falls. I refuse to be a disease to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Talon05:

Being "straight" is the natural thing, God engineered everybody to be straight. You gays are deviants re-engineered by the devil or whatever that resides in you so yhyhyh I was born straight and I will remain so till the sky falls. I refuse to be a disease to humanity.

So you were born straight now? grin
So if it is possible to be born straight, why is it impossible to be born gay? undecided

I am not gay. I am a lady and I am in a relationship with a man. I don't even have any bis*exual tendencies.

If God "engineered" everyone to be straight, how comes there are homes*exual people?
Did God, the Almighty, make mistakes?

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by ethereal(f): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
freshdude2 epost=28240050:

1. Does not needing to change people's opinions extend to such realities as terrorism and gender discrimination or is it only on the issue of homosexx?

2. Experimentation has aided in the increase in number of homosexx participants and the spread of the act(s). Making it a taboo limits it to the recesses of society. Now, if dislike homosexx it can become criminal. That's oppression of the right to expression in case you didn't know. Homosexxals are telling you to embrace them or face the consequences. Does that look harmless to you?

3. Bigger issues like what?

4. Please, produce a quote from me encouraging homosexxuals to be harmed. Do that or you're an iidiotic lying hypocrite.

5. So, are you trying to change my opinion or just thinking ot aloud to yourself. Do I see hypocrisy? Whatever the case, I reserve the right to feel revulsion at sexxually deviant behaviour whether homosexx, iincest or whatever paraphilia element is in vogue.
ur inability to have a civil conversation with a supposed "adversary" speaks volumes abt u.u resort to invectives and verbal missiles to drive home ur point bt rather than achieve dat,u expose urself as weak and cowardly.u're no better than the homos u so condemn.Their sexual preference doesn't make them less than humans.Stop playing" God"!!!Stop the Hate!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
There used to be a time when a black kid and a white kid will play together and when one of them gets injury that produces blood, the white kid will start to cry, lamenting he/she has been injured. You could see the shock in their faces when it was realized that both the blood and the injury happened to the black kid. In their innocent ignorant minds and based on regular side comments from ignorant adults, black people cannot produce the same kind of blood as whites.

There used to be a time when Jim Crow 'laws' were considered legal in the American south.

Just because homosexuality is termed illegal in Nigeria doesn't make the law right. The law is unjust. Every individual have the right to live their life the way they want as long as their life orientation does not in any way affect the life of another person. This should be the first law of human existence.

The unfortunate thing about the anti-gay law is that it will force homosexuals to go dark. This law will definitely become an obstacle to the effective prevention, treatment, care, and support for MSMs, a rising HIV prevalence contributor in Nigeria. They will be too afraid to go for simple tests that will check their HIV status due to fear of prosecution, discrimination, and a possible lynching by the ignorant public. Sadly, if this HIV prevalence section of the population is not checked, it will continuously seep into the general population.

I am not a proponent of homosexuality, but those that practice it are human beings like me, and I will accord any the same respect reserved for another human being.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate / My Cousin's Story About Her Pregnancy / When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.