Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici (11471 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by ethereal(f): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

nah, you weren't born gay.
it's just your own way of justifying a bad behaviour. very soon, you would tell us that your genes is responsible for your PDP/APC affiliations. being gay is your choice, you were never born with it. if you had grown up in a different environment, you would be heterosexual. you are a product of your environment.
and u know dis cos u're his creator!smh
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
[
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
ethereal:
ur inability to have a civil conversation with a supposed "adversary" speaks volumes abt u.u resort to invectives and verbal missiles to drive home ur point bt rather than achieve dat,u expose urself as weak and cowardly.u're no better than the homos u so condemn.Their sexual preference doesn't make them less than humans.Stop playing" God"!!!Stop the Hate!!!
Never mind
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Johnfavour(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

nah, you weren't born gay.
it's just your own way of justifying a bad behaviour. very soon, you would tell us that your genes is responsible for your PDP/APC affiliations. being gay is your choice, you were never born with it. if you had grown up in a different environment, you would be heterosexual. you are a product of your environment.
my environment? Are you saying Nigeria made me gay? I didnt grew up to see 2 guys in love, cause I dont know what it means. I thought it was a phase I will get over but wrong was I. I love guys, deal with that. I dont just love any1.

3 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
ethereal:
and u know dis cos u're his creator!smh

bring your brains to a discussion on a public forum. your gender isn't an excuse to be stûpid.

Johnfavour:
my environment? Are you saying Nigeria made me gay? I didnt grew up to see 2 guys in love, cause I dont know what it means. I thought it was a phase I will get over but wrong was I. I love guys, deal with that. I dont just love any1.

yes, your environment shaped you. it's just that your memory bank isn't strong enough to let you remember the root cause of your homoerötica.

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by ethereal(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is so redundant...Stop the Hate!!!
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by beryl04(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

bring your brains to a discussion on a public forum. your gender isn't an excuse to be stûpid.

yes, your environment shaped you. it's just that your memory bank isn't strong enough to let you remember the root cause of your homoerötica.

For ur simplistic little mind u think u are making any iota of sense abi?

U dolt have not answered my question.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
beryl04:

For ur simplistic little mind u think u are making any iota of sense abi?

my IQ as at 9 months is higher than what you have displayed so far. at least, argue against the facts i have churned out so far instead of foaming in the mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient.

U dolt have not answered my question.

which question, you dork?

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by beryl04(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

my IQ as at 9 months is higher than what you have displayed so far. at least, argue against the facts i have churned out so far instead of foaming in the mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient.

which question, you dork?

Simpleton, the reason u are fixated on male to male form of homosexuality,does it threaten ur manhood in anyway?

3 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
beryl04:

Simpleton, the reason u are fixated on male to male form of homosexuality,does it threaten ur manhood in anyway?

it repulses us.
go fück a lesbian or something - take interest in women. they don't bite & the fronting is a facade. your low self esteem is the reason you can't walk up to the opposite gender and ask her out.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by jmoore(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Homosexuality is insanity.

Common sense is scarce these days.
Even animals know better.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
freshdude2:

Kill myself? Wouldn't that be hypocritical of you considering your incessant pestering the ghost of John Stuart Mill who, by the way, thinks people should be discouraged from hurting themselves and applying force as necessary to make sure their "right" to themselves is infringed upon?! Hypocrite, you are.

LMAO! Exposing your stup1dity again? It can be inferred from my posts that I do not believe likely disabled children should be born. You are mentally disabled, hence my comment - kill yourself! cool I doubt you can read, I am NOT inflicting harm on you, I am asking you to harm yourself, there is a difference dim-wit. grin grin

Not one constitution, but you find it savage that the Nigerian constitution illegalises homosexx and stipulates specific punishment for defaulters. Hypocrite, you are.

I find your elementary school style of labeling my post amusing. That aside, I would need you to stop claiming I said things I didn't. You have no idea what my thoughts are on the Nigerian constitution. Your lame attempt at damage control is becoming tiring. undecided

This is a disgraceful attempt at saving face. You have proven yourself a liar, not that I'm surprised, you fit the profile. Maybe, others would have learned about you by now. For the record, you said:
And now, when that argument has been shown up to be groundless, you attempt to infuse conditionalities which I, in my generosity, supplied to you.
"You are a liar! You are a thief!You are a fraud!" Bwhahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

You're such a fvck-nigga; dude this isn't Nollywood! grin grin

I have never dealt with someone this dumb on NL or someone I hv to repeat the same thing to over and over again, you are one vapid mor0n.

Okay, here we go again (This is going to be as tiring as trying to explain something to a 2yr old but I'm nice like that cool ):
"Does this empathy extend to people in iincestuous relationships and necrophiles and craddle-robbers or are you just a bandwagon-following hypocrite who thinks only gay people deserve pity? Do you think those I listed above deserve love too?"

The above is the post you made in response to another post but I replied anyway. In this post, you are asking if pedophiles, necrophiles or incestuous relationship deserve the same love as homosexuality. My post gave you two principles that should guide your thought process into answering that question.

One: Does your actions cause harm to other people? Pedophilia cancels out. Inbreeding is contingent on if they choose to have kids together. Hence my first hint;

"Children whose biological parents have a close genetic relationship have an increased risk of congenital disorders, death and disability."

Two: Are they of consenting age? And did they consent to the sexual relationship? Pedophilia cancels out again! Necrophilia cancels out because a dead body can't give consent. Inbreeding again isn't necessarily ruled out but raises question. In the case of father and child or mother and son, people fear if these children (even though they are of consenting age), are being manipulated to give their consent. Especially when they are still being financially or emotionally taken care of by that parent.

I don't care how much you bark like a rabid dog, you can't quote me on this thread or anywhere else on NL where I have ever been close minded about incestuous relationships. If they can pass my two principles, then all well and good.

You keep shouting hypocrisy, and it's obvious to even the dumbest nigga that you don't understand my post. Don't worry, next time I'm in a mood of whooping your a*ss, I will never trust your brain to think for itself. I will get up off my lazy a*ss and do the long typing necessary.

I await a robust debate on the issues at hand being: stigmatising homosexxuals and homosexxality in Nigeria; the possibility of accepting homosexx opening up the floodgates, allowing other forms of sexxual deviancy. If all you can provide is invective I'm sorry you're not worth the time.

LoL, this little spat with you exposing your epic stupidity was never about the issue above. Now, if you want to have a debate on this? State your points and I will not hesitate to whoop your a*ss if I catch you saying anything dumb.

6 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by LizNaira: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
It i so weird the most valuable teaching in the Bible 'LOVE' gets lost in hate. I will never judge my neighbor, I will not cast a rock against anyone. If it does not affect me or concern me then it is not my business, as long as they are not hurt anyone or committing the act with a minor. No one is born to hate we are taught to!

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

so i am satan?
what about you - what should we call a man that loves sticking it into another man's bütt? you don't even know your actions are repulsive? if you want to make excuses for your sickness, relocate to a country where sick & perverted gooks like yourself are celebrated.

ANAL SEX IS NOT GAY SEX...

Can I ask you a question? Your first crush... The first girl you liked when you where young did you think you were going to have vaginal sex with her....

Sex is different from being gay... Just the same way you fall for a girl its not all about sex...

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by ColourTv: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard.....

i just destroyed your life-long hypothesis that you were born gay. no, fâggot - you are a product of your environment. if you had been born in a different environment, you would probably be out there now licking the labïa of your girlfriend somewhere.

nigga - your life sucks!
i cannot imagine what my life would be without a beautiful woman to share my bed with. lookie, you can still get help. there are various conversion schools for faggöts like yourself. you are bent, i am straight - it's you that need help, not me.
grin grin Knockout!
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Scaredsilent:

ANAL SEX IS NOT GAY SEX...
Can I ask you a question? Your first crush... The first girl you liked when you where young did you think you were going to have vaginal sex with her....
Sex is different from being gay... Just the same way you fall for a girl its not all about sex..

so a man sticking his willy in your arsë isn't gay?

ColourTv:
grin grin Knockout!

i can't help myself.....
this what happens when the power of words fall into the wrong hands. God shouldn't have let me go to school to learn to read & write. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

so a man sticking his willy in your arsë isn't gay?

D

It is not Gay

Gay means sexual attraction

Do your research... the origin of Anal Sex...

Its been here since the beginning of time... Do you know it was also a form of Birth Control between str8 partners in ancient times. Also it was also said to be used in Pagan rituals and religion. There are many gay couple that dont do anal sex.

I am gay... But I don't really condone anal sex alot. I am still celibate. I dont have anyone in my life right now.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Scaredsilent:

It is not Gay
Gay means sexual attraction
Do your research... the origin of Anal Sex...

the sexual attraction is a means to an end, it's not the end itself. if you are a man & you spread your buttcheeks for another man to impale then you are a flaming faggöt.

Its been here since the beginning of time... Do you know it was also a form of Birth Control between str8 partners in ancient times. Also it was also said to be used in Pagan rituals and religion. There are many gay couple that dont do anal sex.

what do they do then? plait each other's pubes. anything that involves a fellow man touching your genitäls is gay. anäl sėx is just one arm or it.

I am gay... But I don't really condone anal sex alot. I am still celibate. I dont have anyone in my life right now.

i hope you never find anyone to indulge your evil fantasies. are you shy around women? do you find it difficult to walk up to a woman you like and chat her up? how hard can that be? you are the superior gender for fück's sake - where are your balls? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

the sexual attraction is a means to an end, it's not the end itself. if you are a man & you spread your buttcheeks for another man to impale then you are a flaming faggöt.
cheesy

You are right about it as a means to an end. But have you ever had a crush before. Was the only thing that attracted you to her what is in between her legs... Have you not ever loved everything about a particular girl, her voice, attitude, body language e.t.c.

coogar:

what do they do then? plait each other's pubes. anything that involves a fellow man touching your genitäls is gay. anäl sėx is just one arm or it.
cheesy

There are many ways to have a sexual relationship even without penetrative genital sex.

Exploring your partners body. hearing their voice when you are with them. Sex and Love is more complicated than spreading a girls legs and having sex.

coogar:

i hope you never find anyone to indulge your evil fantasies. are you shy around women? do you find it difficult to walk up to a woman you like and chat her up? how hard can that be? you are the superior gender for fück's sake - where are your balls? cheesy

I am not shy around women...
That does not make any sense? How does that relate with homosexuality...

Ok let me ask you a question? are you shy around Men
Are you scared to walk up to man and chat him up?

You can see how those question you asked me has no connection with sexuality at all.
I have a lot of girls around me. Sisters, friends, sisters friends.

I can chat up any girl I see. being Gay does not mean you are afraid of girls that dosent make sense

Does being straight mean your afraid of men?

Also Men are Not Superior to women...

Thats a lie of the devil. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I believe Women are as strong as they can be in their own way. Strength is not only in hand power. A woman carries another life within her for 9 months. That almost a year!!! That is strength if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Scaredsilent:

You are right about it as a means to an end. But have you ever had a crush before. Was the only thing that attracted you to her what is in between her legs... Have you not ever loved everything about a particular girl, her voice, attitude, body language e.t.c.

i am not going to come here and write politically-correct statement. the only reason any man wants to be with a girl is because of what's between her legs. if your mom doesn't have a vägina, your dad wouldn't have married her. that's just the way it is......

There are many ways to have a sexual relationship even without penetrative genital sex.

oräl sëx? it's even worse to think you stick the còck in your mouth. how grotesque!!! i can't even believe i am having this conversation with you.

Exploring your partners body. hearing their voice when you are with them. Sex and Love is more complicated than spreading a girls legs and having sex.

ultimately, the sėx is the final part of the fun. the exploration & stuff is the peripheral - reasons why it's known as the föreplay(the appetiser to the main course).

I am not shy around women...
That does not make any sense? How does that relate with homosexuality...

many of you homöerötic beings are shy around women or afraid of being rejected or humiliated by women. classy ladies don't bite - even when some of them do, it's just a facade!

Ok let me ask you a question? are you shy around Men Are you scared to walk up to man and chat him up?

how can i be shy around men when i am a man? the analogy doesn't fit at all. you can't stand rejection so you chose the easier option. even if a man rejects your advances, it's not going to hurt as much as a woman doing the rejection......that there is what i am getting at!

You can see how those question you asked me has no connection with sexuality at all.
I have a lot of girls around me. Sisters, friends, sisters friends.

having sisters & friends around you has nothing to do with this. do you ask your sisters out on a romantic date? can't you see my angle? i said the reason you are gay is because you are too shy to let a woman humiliate you.

I can chat up any girl I see. being Gay does not mean you are afraid of girls that dosent make sense. Does being straight mean your afraid of men?

if you can chat up any babe then you won't be homosëxual. when i say chat up, i mean wooing - not discussing the weather or the latest spiderman movie.

Also Men are Not Superior to women..

Thats a lie of the devil. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I believe Women are as strong as they can be in their own way. Strength is not only in hand power. A woman carries another life within her for 9 months. That almost a year!!! That is strength if you ask me.

how would you know better when you are gay? if you sleep with women then you would know you are superior to them but since you sleep with men, your perspective about this would be highly-spruced. i can't argue this with you, you would never understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by NorfolkNman: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Just reading some of teh comments from the uneducated and its more pathetic than i first thought.

many of you homöerötic beings are shy around women

oräl sëx? it's even worse to think you stick the còck in your mouth. how grotesque!!! i can't even believe i am having this conversation with you..

i said the reason you are gay is because you are too shy to let a woman humiliate you.

if you can chat up any babe then you won't be homosëxual. when i say chat up, i mean wooing - not discussing the weather or the latest spiderman movie.

what do they do then? plait each other's pubes. anything that involves a fellow man touching your genitäls is gay. anäl sėx is just one arm or it. WHAT THE F..K IS HE ON?!

if you sleep with women then you would know you are superior to them

Homosexuality is insanity.

it repulses us.
go fück a lesbian or something - take interest in women. they don't bite & the fronting is a facade. your low self esteem is the reason you can't walk up to the opposite gender and ask her out.

he's a faggöt!
what do you expect? he has to somehow justify his deeds with stüpid excuses.....how can a baby be born gay? i mean how?

I SWEAR DOWN THAT ANY OF THE BRAINDEAD IGNORANT HATERS WANT TO COME TO MY COUNTRY AND SORT THIS OUT WITH VIOLENCE, I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO PARTICIPATE. Where the Bleep did you idiots get your education? You can see why so many western countries sit and laugh their asses off at some of the news articles! If you are not homosexual, then its Bleep all to do with you. Same goes for any other sexuality, so grow up and Bleep off to be an idiot with your pathetic sexist bullshit ideals

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

i am not going to come here and write politically statement. the only reason any man wants to be with a girl is because of what's between her legs. if your mom doesn't have a vägina, your dad wouldn't have married her. that's just the way it is......

oräl sëx? it's even worse to think you stick the còck in your mouth. how grotesque!!! i can't even believe i am having this conversation with you.

ultimately, the sėx is the final part of the fun. the exploration & stuff is the peripheral - reasons why it's known as the pre-intimacy(the appetiser to the main course).

many of you homöerötic beings are shy around women or afraid of being rejected or humiliated by women. classy ladies don't bite - even when some of them do, it's just a facade!

how can i be shy around men when i am a man? the analogy doesn't fit at all. you can't stand rejection so you chose the easier option. even if a man rejects your advances, it's not going to hurt as much as a woman doing the rejection......that there is what i am getting at!

having sisters & friends around you has nothing to do with this. do you ask your sisters out on a romantic date? can't you see my angle? i said the reason you are gay is because you are too shy to let a woman humiliate you.

how would you know better when you are gay? if you sleep with women then you would know you are superior to them but since you sleep with men, your perspective about this would be highly-spruced. i can't argue this with you, you would never understand.

I have nothing else to say to you... You feel being gay means that you are afraid of girls, and that women are lesser beings. If you are christian go read your bible. I wish you all the best ...
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Scaredsilent:

I have nothing else to say to you... You feel being gay means that you are afraid of girls, and that women are lesser beings. If you are christian go read your bible. I wish you all the best ...

the same bible that instructs women to cede the headship of the house to their husbands? hahahaha - is your bible written in chinese?
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Amya(f): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
The true test of intelligence is putting yourself in other shoes in conflicting situations. Let's try to imagine that as they say, being gay is not really a choice but rather someone thing they are born with? With such thought would you still want them persecuted? killed? for something they couldn't help? let's all get down from our judgmental high horse and extend love to our fellow man. gay or not.

I'm sometimes baffled by the wickedness of man. We have the crudest and most barbaric reaction to anything we don't understand or conflicts with our thought process. This totally wrong. There's absolutely nothing wrong being gay.
let's learn to respect people's choices and way of life, especially of such way of life does not affect us personally in any way. Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on the face of the earth.

I know some wonderful gay people and they are amazing beyond belief.
live and let's live.

4 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by ethereal(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Amya:
The true test of intelligence is putting yourself in other shoes in conflicting situations. Let's try to imagine that as they say, being gay is not really a choice but rather someone thing they are born with? With such thought would you still want them persecuted? killed? for something they icouldn't help? let's all get down from our judgmental high horse and extend love to our fellow man. gay or not.

I'm sometimes baffled by the wickedness of man. We have the crudest and most barbaric reaction to anything we don't understand or conflicts with our thought process. This totally wrong. There's absolutely nothing wrong being gay.
let's learn to respect people's choices and way of life, especially of such way of life does not affect us personally in any way. Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on the face of the earth.

I know some wonderful gay people and they are amazing beyond belief.
live and let's live.
beautifully worded piece!
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
I personally don't think homos are normal humans. Its a second human nature to excuse every deviant act. So, op, no. And I'm not sorry.
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by iconize(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sagamite, your fagg community meeting is on. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Letter Written To My Rapist 29 Years After / When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.