Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Scam In The Hyip World - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam In The Hyip World (3106 Views)

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam In The Hyip World by Shoboloyok(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
nvestment and Scam ( in the hyip world)
scam in the hyip world
High yield investment program- your experience
This post is purposely for those who have experienced/invested in the program to share their experience and perspective and those who are seeing it for the first time to learn one or two things.
Before I share my personal experience I would like to explain to those who are seeing, for the first time, what hyip means. Hyip simply means high yield investment program - an investment program that promises a very high return/profit on your investment. You will be asked to deposit certain amount of money and profit will be added at maturity. The minimum investment could be as low as $10 or even $1 and interest rate could be 1% after a day or even up to 100% after 24hrs. I invested in four different sites, but I was never paid. Let me share with you my experience with each of them:
1)Paymemoney: this hyip promises to double your invested money after just 24hrs. The entire hyip monitor says the site is paying. I fell for it. After the second day of investing in the site I requested for withdrawal I was told to deposit the same amount after I sent them a ticket, before I would be paid. Jesus, paymemoney is a real scam.
2)Profit4days: this one promises 30% for four business days and your money will be sent to you automatically after maturity. You deposit your money and that's over. Okay let me go straight to the point. I invested in the site and after four business days I did not see any money sent to my account; of course, they promise to send the money automatically after maturity. I sent many support tickets, but they would not reply to any of it and they claim that their support is 24/7. One morning I sent them a message that I don’t know how to invest in their program and the next minute I saw a reply in my inbox. I sent another one again asking them about my previous investment, then the reply I got was “you were removed for your bad behavior'. Then I asked how, but I got nothing for that.
3) meridian capital: The funny thing about this site is that it is now offline. Their profit is a bit lower compare to others. It promise 2% after a day and that you can reinvest your money without withdrawal. I requested for withdrawal after week but it was pending throughout. Like I said before, they are now offline
4) excellentroi; How this one continue to be online, I don’t know. The site is one of the oldest among the existing ones. It promises to pay you 150% after two day...

Continue reading here:
http://adeade.hubpages.com/hub/INVESTMENT-AND-SCAM
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by enigstil(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2014
The one that got scammed with was oilrigcontractors,i was scammed of $2,000.Also there is a forex fund manager in Naija here is site ady is fenikfx.net.He promises a 200% profit on investment.He doesnt have a physical office ady,n when u ask him he says is in Abuja,at times in Lagos.But actual sense he resides in Ado Ekiti.His name OMOLAYO KAYODE SUNDAY,he duped me of close to $1,900.People should beware of him.Have learnt my lessons.
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
enigstil:
The one that got scammed with was oilrigcontractors,i was scammed of $2,000.Also there is a forex fund manager in Naija here is site ady is fenikfx.net.He promises a 200% profit on investment.He doesnt have a physical office ady,n when u ask him he says is in Abuja,at times in Lagos.But actual sense he resides in Ado Ekiti.His name OMOLAYO KAYODE SUNDAY,he duped me of close to $1,900.People should beware of him.Have learnt my lessons.
this is a case of character assassination and transfer of aggression due to the loss experience on your forex account. As far as forex trading is concern, u can loose or gain .if u loss that doesn't mean the fund manager scam you. Stop this character assassination pls
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 5:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Forex is real and lucrative but risky.if a forex manager mistakenly loose on your account while trading, that doesn't mean he scam you. Ignorance is truly a disease
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by SleekReek(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
enigstil:

Sorry for your loss, contact me let me direct you to a real Company.......Great Opportunity Is Here!
My most trusted Online Company Concord Limited where you can invest big without any fear, 130% return in 40 Calendar Days, this is a real Company that have very professional and experience Forex traders, payments come without delay,you can invest and reinvest every 40 days and plan your financial future...They are closed to new investors but right now for a short period the Admin is willing to accept new investors who will invest from 2000 usd+ and you can invest in Bitcoin,Perfect=Money,and Payza, if you are interested let me know,Admin is doing this because i asked him specifically for this favor.
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kayode Sunday is a useless man. He has a way of making you trust you till he will intentionally waste your capital. A useless fund manager that can't manage account for a month without losing it.
From his advert, he won't tell you of his own share of losing your account by his wickedness but will definitely share your profit equally.

You will end your life in poverty.
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by telim: 4:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Alot of people that are scammed online Is as a result of greediness. Both the investor and admi of hyip are scammers, since invested funds are not re-invested in any online/offline venture for having a ROI which will be shared according to your investment plan within the programme.
HYIP is a ponzy scheme which is illegal, a fraud and also defies all investment logic by paying high ROI within a very short period of time to their investors.
Those that will always profit from the schemes are those at the top of the ladder they are the admis, individuals that promote hyip in big forums, hyip monitors, hyip customer supports and those that offers services to hyip programmes e.g. hyip template designers, hyip hosting providers, script developers etc
The programmes are designed for investors to loose their hard earn cash and only profit early birds in few cases.
To profit you either be at the top of the ladder or quit hyip since it is extremely difficult to earn any tangible ROI from your investments, you might be lucky to break even in some of the programmes and a total loss in most of them, you will always be running at a negative ROI till you blow out your investment.
Those that have lost much can only get back their money by creating their own hyip programmes with 100% fake details and scamm other investors.
Most hyip admins are kids (19 to 24) that think they are smart enough to package their programmes, deceive their investors and disappear after having a decent cash in the programme account.
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
It is really a pity! For the HYIP admins and the investors are scams and greedy respectively.
People are lured and being scammed because of their gullibility. Ask around, how many successful businessmen and investors make a consistent over 100% returns on their investment monthly let alone an uneducated and unseasoned quack forex trader.
It will be better and more profitable for you selling pure water or recharge cards with your hard earned cash than investing and giving away our money to unreasonable and unrealistic 100% profit or more investment program. You are a big THIEF if you are involved in such activities. The bitter truth is that even the professional traders and investors really don't make such huge profit yearly let alone daily or monthly. If the bankers/hedge fund managers could make 30% - 65% profit in a particular year, it will be a jubilation galore for a great success and such bank traders will be considered guru but it doesn't come every year.

There is no holy grail or money spinner anywhere in trading/investing except you are a fraud or scam. Be wise!
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2016
All Hyip sites are risky. And i have observed that the piooner investors do make their gain before the site closes. I saw one europoil . com whc promised 7percent a week, i invested $20 cos thats the amount i could afford to lose, i earned $4 as ROI at the end and withdrew my funds without the greed to reinvest.. My $120 is at stake elsewhere now though. Life is all about risk, if you lose, its a lesson. If you win, its your gain..
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2016
Good fund manager
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2016
A good forex fund manager
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2016
lessons.[/quote] is a good man
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote . [/quote]
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 3:21am On Sep 15, 2016
lessons.[/quote] an astute forex fund manager
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2016
A very good and honest forex trader
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2016
A lost in forex trading is should not be misconstrued as a scam or fraud.stop the character assasination pls.uote author=enigs.[/quote]
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Landmarkfx.com is a competent Forex trader
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 2:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Landmarkfx.com is a competent Forex trader
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
So a thief can also catch a thief. Shit happens in this country. Anyway thief knows the pathway of his fellow thief.
Re: Scam In The Hyip World by skomolayo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=enigstil post=2827273. it will be good you substantiate how you were scammed.stop scandalisation or else the wraught of God will never depart from you and the future generation of your family

(1) (Reply)

A Loan Giving Company Asking For Your Bvn? / Bungalow Consisting Of 3 2-bedroom Apartments For Sale In PH! / Investment Yield Positive Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.