Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? (19244 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is Speaking In Tongue Learnt Or Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? by Adwexky(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
But they are necessary for your spiritual growth!
Princecalm:
and that is why i always say that speaking in tongues,baptising or going to church is not a compulsory ingredient for making heaven.
Re: Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? by Princecalm(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Adwexky:
But they are necessary for your spiritual growth!
what if someone does all that you adjudged as growing spiritually and not still make heaven.
Re: Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? by Adwexky(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please be more explicit!
Princecalm:
what if someone does all that you adjudged as growing spiritually and not still make heaven.
Re: Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
prinznazzy:

Rule in d sense of "reign"...whr dey hav a peaceful regime compared to times of exceedingly fierce persecution.... whr dr's no opposition to good 4 a millenium...satan is bound in prison and no 1 is unda is temptation....its cos of his temptations dat evil erupted in d 1st place....witout it 4 a thousand years, every1 wuld b at peace...no 1 is ruling over any1....just a peaceful reign 4 every1 on earth....revelations 20 as a whole wuld clarify dis...especially verses 4,5 and 6....dose 1s talks abt d ppl dat wuld reign wit christ, n d rest of d dead wuld resurrect afta d 1000 yrs n b tempted by d devil 4 his 2nd war....whoever takes part in d 1st resurrection I.e dose dat reigned wit christ 4 a thousand years, d 2nd death has no power ova dem

(Revelation 20:6) Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will[b] rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years[/b].

Rev 20:4

And I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given authority to judge. Yes, I saw the souls of those executed for the witness they gave about Jesus and for speaking about God, and those who had not worshipped the wild beast or its image and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand. And they came to life and ruled as kings with the Christ for 1,000 years

They are to rule as kings and judges. So who will they be ruling over?
Re: Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
JMAN05:

(Revelation 20:6) Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will[b] rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years[/b].

Rev 20:4

And I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given authority to judge. Yes, I saw the souls of those executed for the witness they gave about Jesus and for speaking about God, and those who had not worshipped the wild beast or its image and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand. And they came to life and ruled as kings with the Christ for 1,000 years

They are to rule as kings and judges. So who will they be ruling over?
Its d interpretation of ur bible....I hav explained its rule as in "reign"...go online n ask d same qstn u asked here....u'll c numerous ans explainin same thing I'm tellin u
Re: Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
prinznazzy:

Its d interpretation of ur bible....I hav explained its rule as in "reign"...go online n ask d same qstn u asked here....u'll c numerous ans explainin same thing I'm tellin u

so the reign in Luke 1:33 is also popularity or enjoyment? if the internet say otherwise, then it means no truth could be gotten from the internet. search for where the word "reign" occur in the scriptures and see what it means.
Re: Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
JMAN05:

so the reign in Luke 1:33 is also popularity or enjoyment? if the internet say otherwise, then it means no truth could be gotten from the internet. search for where the word "reign" occur in the scriptures and see what it means.
Read ur bible n ask holy spirit to teach u....dnt just read d bible lyk story book n b askin kindergarten qstns
Re: Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
prinznazzy:

Read ur bible n ask holy spirit to teach u....dnt just read d bible lyk story book n b askin kindergarten qstns

what I said is exactly what d holy spirit said. I shud b tellin u dat, u who search for holy spirit answer in d internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.