Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Here In France... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here In France... (612 Views)

Shocking! The Life Of Sarah Baartman's - South African Woman Displayed In France / Are There Really French Students Among Us (I School In France) / Any Nigerians Living In France? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here In France... by 6packdude: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2014
It seems most Nairalanders have suddenly relocated to France since we are constantly being reminded how uninformed and out of touch people who school/ed in France are.

Anyway I thought it'd be interesting to build off the new NL trend and talk about some popular stereotypes that we have personally experienced or at least verified.

Here goes mine- I've heard how calabar girls are and once I had a girl from there and at a point. I almost abandoned the friendship/relationship because of how sexually active she was to the extreme grin

Here in America cheesy , we think the French people are rude and we envy them for their romance (Paris). Oh we also think they make some of the best wine.

Nigerians are scammers, most are if given the opportunity lipsrsealed grin angry
I've lost count of how many scam emails or attempts by some folks trying to scam a brother from harmless Craigslist posts

Tell us about your verified stereotypes
Re: Here In France... by yuncka: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Sorry, I schooled in France and we dnt hav any 'Stereo' not to talk of 'type' over here.
Re: Here In France... by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2014
lol! i keep seeing that on every thread, i guess everyone lives in France.
Re: Here In France... by dannydaniels(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Am still schooling in Congo,I'll comment when I come back
Re: Here In France... by 6packdude: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
None of you guys contributed meaningfully to the topic tho angry

(1) (Reply)

All Of Messi's Remarkable Records-a god Of Soccer / Seun Could You Please Look Into This Issue / Photo: Is That Nigerian Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.