Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

The 11 Commandments Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 11 Commandments Of Marriage (733 Views)

The Ten Commandments Of An African Child / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria / 10 Commandments Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Commandments Of Marriage by Loveaflame(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2014
1.After God I am the only love of your life on earth,you must never share my love with another person.

2.You must never lust after another person to the extent of making contact with them,getting their phone numbers,chatting or flirting on social medias,sending texts or keeping secret appointment with such.

3.You must not abuse or insult my person at anytime,neither should you demean my person before family,friends or neighbours.

4.You must always make and keep God as the centre of attraction in this home so that nobody will go off tangent.

5.You should honour me and my people as I do so to yours and make sure no one interferes in our family affairs.

6.You must not wish me evil,speak evil or death to this union by any action or inaction of yours.No matter what happens you must maintain positive mindset to this union always.

7.You must always satisfy me with sex anytime I desire it and you must give me maximum pleasures so that my heart will not run after loose flirts.Adultery is a taboo in this home.

8.You must work hard to provide for the family needs so that no one will have the mind to steal.

9.You must not give in to rumours or gossips without first consulting with me to ascertain the truth of the matter.

10.You must not lust after another person,someone's else riches and properties but must be satisfied with whatever we have for now trusting God and working hard for abundance.

11.You must apply wisdom to run the affairs of this home.Lead the home in the fear of the Lord and value me and my kids above all else.You must see us as your heartbeats and carry all us along in whatever you do.

SOURCE

https://www./399414010083253/

1 Like

Re: The 11 Commandments Of Marriage by Asek1(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Nice, educating and sweet post.
I will keep this in mind for that time when I settle down with ma boo
Re: The 11 Commandments Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2014
I hear

(1) (Reply)

Post Construction Cleaning Services And Other Specialty Cleaning Services In Nig / Is It Too Early To Demand Money From Your Uncle? / Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.