Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

How To Create A Website With Bootstrap 3 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Website With Bootstrap 3 (541 Views)

Bootstrap 3 Css Classes & Their Functions - For The Front End Developer / Want To Learn Professional Web Interface Design With Bootstrap 3? / Responsive Web Design(rwd) With Bootstrap Frontend Framework Overview (samples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Website With Bootstrap 3 by maekhel(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
In my last post Introduction To Twitter Bootstrap 3, I discussed some of the new features of Bootstrap 3. In today’s tutorial, I will be showing how to create a website using Twitter Bootstrap 3. This is going to be a very simple tutorials. Let’s get started.
Getting Bootstrap
For us to be able to create a website with Bootstrap 3, we need to first download the framework. So head straight to
www.getbootstrap.com and download it. For the purpose of this tutorial, you will need to download Bootstrap without source. Bootstrap comes as zip file, you will need to extract the zip file you downloaded.
Directory Structure
Now let create the directory (folder) will be be storing all our website files including the Bootstrap files. Create a new folder and name it bootstrap. Extract the downloaded Bootstrap zip file in the bootstrap folder. After the extraction, you should have a folder structure similar to below.
continue reading: http://tutorialslodge.com/create-website-bootstrap-3/
Re: How To Create A Website With Bootstrap 3 by seaman007: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
I need to creat a domain and hosting.
How much will u charge me
Re: How To Create A Website With Bootstrap 3 by maekhel(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
seaman007:
07032047179 whatsapp let chat or meziemichael@gmail.com
Re: How To Create A Website With Bootstrap 3 by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2014
seaman007:
contact me

(1) (Reply)

My Christmas Bonanaza And Freebie++++++++++ For You All / pls advise me on which Hosting Plan Should I Go For / Health Niche Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.