Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol (76036 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) / Speakers Scaling National Assembly Fence Yesterday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Agubosimife(f): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Its obvious they are not different from touts
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Tokunbohkinibig: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
deletrue:
My dear, why are you reasoning like tankers drivers? Could be because of the apc DNA and the Islamic blood in you? An indesciple act is not the same as fearless. Maybe I should educate you mindless of your age. If these boys (reps) had just remain there for some time, go back to the press, tell the world that they were locked out by the police even though you were expected to deliberate on emergency rule extention, look, you would have won and earn praises all over the world. But what do we see? Commnunity Monkeys and goat like reps flying fence. Tell me if that mad boy who almost lost his live for completely exhausting himself is your father, your senior uncle etc., how would you feel? No normal honourable with correct up bringing will behave that way. People should learn from senior and responsible Nigerians like us.

First time of reading a post from a senseless old fool and irresponsible Nigerian who his generation has destroyed the future of their grandchildren. Why don't you save that preaching for Mr clueless who started the whole thing in d first place. To every action, there must be a reaction.

The same rubbish that has left Nigerian in her present sorry state over the years is d same gibberish u r asking those representatives to do. Nobody is ready to stand against injustice but all craving for a better and sane society in which everybody is equal. How would you achieve that without giving bad leaders like Jonathan what they all deserve which is total violence. If Bukina faso, Libya, Egypt citizens have all chosen to go to the press, I guess their presidents would have all resigned by now............ u no get brain oooo

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by moufan: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
I like dis guy,he really showed real patriotism. well done joor.we must all stand up and fight for our right

2 Likes

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by PStacks(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
chamboy:
President, Senate President n IGP = wrong
Speaker n Supporting Speakers = wrong
Two wrongs can't make a right

In strategy class, these are classes of strategy.

Lose-lose.. Inbetween the devil and deep blue sea.

Lose-win. ... Lose some and win some.

Win-lose.. Almost as above.

Win-win.. Every outcome is a win and everything is favourable..

I'm sorry to say, as it stands at the moment, Nigeria has found herself in a "Lose-lose" situation.

We are just right inbetween the devil and the deep blue sea, no outcome at this point would be favourable.

Nigeria is the only country in the world that didn't fight for her independence. It was handed to her just like that.

After we got independence from our colonial Masters, we should have gotten independence from ourselves..

This is a fight for Independence.

2nd Independence.

What is happening is a good development for nigeria.

America has said the country might not survive beyond 2015, even at that, we are still toeing that path.

Which ever way it turns out, head or tail, I wish nigeria all the best.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the story would have break the heart and tickle the bom bom if his balls where crushed on the fence.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by BeauHomme: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin The 2nd picture looks more like true nature. The suit and tie worn previously na just 'packaging' grin grin

For all those defending d 'fence/gate-scaling-reps' action, pls may I ask a question: If under similar circumstances, Gov Fayose, Akpabio or any strong supporter of the ruling party conducted himself in similar fashion, would you likewise support him?
Remember I earlier stated "if under similar circumstances".

If your answer isn't in the affirmative,then your argument/ defence in this case lacks any form of merit.

We need change in this country. But only truly honourable men can bring us that. Not repackaged/rebranded touts and hooligans using our collective resources to fight personal battles.

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by manny4life(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please, can someone tell me what is going on? Who locked out who?
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Emyben(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sometimes, this nation makes me laugh. Well, there will always be light at the end of the tunnel.

Please, vote kulboy for Mr Nairaland tomorow being saturday. 10am to 5pm.
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/kulboy to see his profile.
#teamkulboy

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Textaiwo: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
What a country..

#BurnaBoy #SeyiShay #Falz #Uti #MariaOkanrende all @ #FAME2014 #Orientals 17Dec2014 Tickets @famenigeria @ariiyatickets famenigeria.com

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by IamDanto7(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
No be today,, e don tay

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Fellonigerians: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
He was recovering from the effect of the teargas, and not jumping the gate...

Go and watch the video...
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by priscaoge(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Tambuwal didn't scale any fence.

Is that his ghost?? shocked shocked I'm Sure u are just seeing this for the 1St time grin grin Get updated n thank me later wink
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
I bet you the last thing on this fence scaller's mind is how to make laws that will benefit fellow Nigerians.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Rexyl(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Those legislators are in the house for themselves and to secure their future. Crop of selfish politicians... who are always causing confusion.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by deletrue: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

First time of reading a post from a senseless old fool and irresponsible Nigerian who his generation has destroyed the future of their grandchildren. Why don't you save that preaching for Mr clueless who started the whole thing in d first place. To every action, there must be a reaction.

The same rubbish that has left Nigerian in her present sorry state over the years is d same gibberish u r asking those representatives to do. Nobody is ready to stand against injustice but all craving for a better and sane society in which everybody is equal. How would you achieve that without giving bad leaders like Jonathan what they all deserve which is total violence. If Bukina faso, Libya, Egypt citizens have all chosen to go to the press, I guess their presidents would have all resigned by now............ u no get brain oooo
Are you a human being or a stone like thing? How did GEJ started? It is you people of the north and Islamic extremists felt that no body else will rule except you alone. You made a pronouncement that the blood of dogs, mokeys, baboons will flow in the country, that you will make the country ungovernable and decided to bring in bokoharam with the intention of frustrating this administration. At the end you end up almost finishing yourselves. What did GEJ started? You consider it wise to kill your own fellow Nigerians, I mean people of your own region. Since you are such an individual whose DNA is Islamic related, I should stop. While you can go on and intensify the bumbing, for me to reason you that you are an inch useful, just explain the relations between these men you mentioned and jonathan. For example, Gadiffi of Libya rulled for many decades and the people told him to step down. Tell us the relation between them to prove how good and reasonable you are.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by snazzylove: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Agberos' in suit, representing their ancestors.
Naija I hail thee!!!
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by moufan: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
deletrue:
Are you a human being or a stone like thing? How did GEJ started? It is you people of the north and Islamic extremists felt that no body else will rule except you alone. You made a pronouncement that the blood of dogs, mokeys, baboons will flow in the country, that you will make the country ungovernable and decided to bring in bokoharam with the intention of frustrating this administration. At the end you end up almost finishing yourselves. What did GEJ started? You consider it wise to kill your own fellow Nigerians, I mean people of your own region. Since you are such an individual whose DNA is Islamic related, I should stop. While you can go on and intensify the bumbing, for me to reason you that you are an inch useful, just explain the relations between these men you mentioned and jonathan. For example, Gadiffi of Libya rulled for many decades and the people told him to step down. Tell us the relation between them to prove how good and reasonable you are.
just shut up.idi.ot mor.on
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by ayukdaboss(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Is that his ghost?? shocked shocked I'm Sure u are just seeing this for the 1St time grin grin Get updated n thank me later wink
Tambuwal didn't jump any fence. You're the one being ignorant here. Ask around! Watch the videos...That is not him. He was wearing a white shoe...Maybe you don't even know Tambuwal.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by oloworulz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Philipmems:
He jumped one fence and walked to the complex and he is sweating like this? grin grin grin grin grin what of millions of nigerians that walk kilometers, jump gutters, jump fences, cross bridges and roads, paddle canoe to places of work and school everyday to earn a living and educated themselves what should they do then well just asking.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are not smart at all, i wonder how u got so much likes. A man is fighting for his right and risking his life. Well, i dont blame you, u dnt knw ur right, also u dont dream to b at d top. Dats y ppul wil always fight 4u and dats y u wil always beg 4 ur right. from ur comment alone, u cant be a leader, u look like a long time follower. Zombie i mean.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Make una no vex oooo, I no dey follow the story.

But what I've been reading since morning still confuses me

The media says all PDP members were inside while the opposition members where outside

Hw is dat possible?

Was the police screening members based on their parties

OR

Do PDP member always come early while the opposition late

I don't see hw the PDP members will get inside through the same gate while the opposition look on only to jump fence later.

if I was in their shoes, I'll try to force myself in while the police screen another PDP member (assuming that's what d police where doing) instead of jumping fence.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by deletrue: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
moufan:
just shut up.idi.ot mor.on
Meaning, you do not have any thing to tell us about the men you mentioned? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by ayukdaboss(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
priscaoge:
Not only him ooooo. TAMBUWAL nko? grin grin

Phockphockman have u seen this pic? cheesy
This one doesn't even know Tambuwal. please go back to Romance Section.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by repogirl(f): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Honorable!
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by oloworulz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
deletrue:
i thought they said Education is d cure to illiteracy. Am so ashamed of reading ur comment. Are u dis daft. ur leader is napping ur family from behind and u are here talking trash. Wetin concern gadaffi or north here. Seriously, if i know where u stay , i wil buy a cain and flog u for dat senseless comment. Even my unborn child cant make such a dumb comment. Mumu
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by priscaoge(f): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:

This one doesn't even know Tambuwal. please go back to Romance Section.

That is him whether u like it or YES tongue tongue tongue
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by priscaoge(f): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Tambuwal didn't jump any fence. You're the one being ignorant here. Ask around! Watch the videos...That is not him. He was wearing a white shoe...Maybe you don't even know Tambuwal.

Because he pulled his shoe abi? cheesy cheesy About d video,Y did Channels edit were David Mark was slapped? Go back n watch it again.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
As much as I condemn the actions of the police yesterday, I can't pass up this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Godiloveu(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
abokiigbo:
Why all the hullabaloo about jumping the fence ? What where they supposed to do if a tyrant president sends armed masked men to lock up the parliament, where the representatives of the people preside? Sit down and look? If all those who fought for our democracy had sat down looking, i bet we would still have been firmly under military rule now. Oppressors always take advantage of our sense of civility and decorum to perpetuate their evil, whereas they are not civil nor decorous in their own actions. If an intruder locks you out in your house what will you do? In saner climes the people would have been on the street this morning protesting the tyranny of the Lion of Otuoke. alas this is Nigeria where reason is stood on its head. The clear sign though is that Jonathan is going down faster than we thought.

thank u o Jare beta pikin. not only d gate closing dat was absurd, wat about d tears gas on ordinary pipo wit no threat on anyone. can u imagine?!
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by venivedivici(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Two entirely different people. Different faces, different jacket colours.

And some zombies are here killing themselves.

Gullible fellas.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by venivedivici(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Because he pulled his shoe abi? cheesy cheesy About d video,Y did Channels edit were David Mark was slapped? Go back n watch it again.

David Mark was SLAPPED?

Now that's interesting. . .
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by SenatorJames(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Philipmems:
He jumped one fence and walked to the complex and he is sweating like this? grin grin grin grin grin what of millions of nigerians that walk kilometers, jump gutters, jump fences, cross bridges and roads, paddle canoe to places of work and school everyday to earn a living and educated themselves what should they do then well just asking.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

For the sake of knowledge, your last statement should have been "...to earn a living and educate themselves...".

Anyway, lesson learnt.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Marsirano(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lmao grin an is child wil be lik ''buf dad told me dat climbing a fence is a criminal act'' buf Wats this called? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.