Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me (16566 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by barackohandso(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Too much pörn

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by fr3do(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
cupidora:
This may sound weird but truth is u're married to him,u owe him ur body. Remember you're in an African society where its either you meet your husband's need all round or watch him take a second wife or worst have affairs outside your matrimonial home. Now that you know what pleases him,you should be cooperative to please him and then try to talk to him about your discomfort with his wild fantasies and desires afterwards not with the intention of doing away with them but so he can teach you how to enjoy what he obviously enjoys too. Be open to new ideas not irritated,you're married so why not explore and find satisfaction in mutual fantasies

Stop making yeye generalizations, what do you know about the African society. Is there even a trait that can be attributed to all societies in Africa?
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by laykhorn(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
CoolHunk:
If you really want to observe someone, hop into bed with them. Then you'll realize dragons are real, and dinosaurs never went extinct...and that tortoises don't necessarily have shells, and lions walk amongst us - on their hind limbs.
grin grin cheesy... ROTFLMAO
Nairalanders could be so funny.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by simdam500(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
pervert on the run.

everybody wana fantasize on something dirty but at time slowly is the order of the day.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by liricyst(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sex on the floor? and sucking? How is that animalistic? Its just to spice things. Tell him to suck you too though. 50-50!!!!!
Try the kitchen cabinet..tables...let him lift you in the air sometimes...against the wall. Just have fun..its marriage.
Last but not the least,if you are choking on a dick,you aren't during it right. you shouldn't put the full thing in. Just know your husband will feel more pleasure if you put just part in your mouth and use the tongue to pleasure the tip of the penis where the opening is while also alternating with sucking and sliding it in and out . Goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by barackohandso(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
liricyst:
Sex on the floor? and sucking? How is that animalistic? Its just to spice things. Tell him to suck you too though. 50-50!!!!!
Try the kitchen cabinet..tables...let him lift you in the air sometimes...against the wall. Just have fun..its marriage.
Last but not the least,if you are choking on a dick,you aren't during it right. you shouldn't put the full thing in. Just know your husband will feel more pleasure if you put just part in your mouth and use the tongue to pleasure the tip of the penis where the opening is while also alternating with sucking and sliding it in and out . Goodluck

OMG!
shocked. Bros you go get degree for the thing oh. See as you take talk am

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by dennywayne1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
seriously he's an END TIME HUSBAND.
He'd have been killed here in AFGHANISTAN undecided

nigga.............

i didnt knw u are a killer oh, guy try and repaint urself with white instead of black lipsrsealed
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Rapsainot(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
dennywayne1:

nigga.............

i didnt knw u are a killer oh, guy try and repaint urself with white instead of black lipsrsealed
ge raway!!!! you infidelity undecided
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by dennywayne1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=barackohandso post=28224950]

OMG!

guy ashawo dem dey find who go suck their pussy cat, u cum dey waste ur talent for here, omo u no try at all......... cry barackohandso
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by liricyst(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
barackohandso:

OMG!
shocked. Bros you go get degree for the thing oh. See as you take talk am

grin cheesy I am not that experienced jare. I just believe if both parties can't enjoy sex..then there should be no sex at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Dipville(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
liricyst:

Master grin

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by dennywayne1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
ge raway!!!! you infidelity undecided

holy shit, this unknown she goat jst diss me, are u sure u are frm france or frm unrecognizable zoo in ajegunle? cry
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by hardbody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:
LOL Reminds me of a thread on family section where a non virgin bleeded on their wedding night after being celibate for just 2 years. grin why won't she bleed when sex as turned to war in the bedroom. (Imagine if she was a virgin)

Take them kwanu to sambisa forest to fight a battle they won't go, rather they will direct their frustrations towards their wives, leaving them bruised and scarred after what should have been a memorable time together.

Uche dear, sorry to say but you have to endure that animal for a long period. I can't guarantee that he will change any time soon except he chooses to go to france for further studies.

Sir, the past tense of bleed is 'bled', not 'bleeded'. There are minors in this forum. Let them learn.

On your comments, i will say, thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by barackohandso(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
liricyst:

grin cheesy I am not that experienced jare. I just believe if both parties can't enjoy sex..then there should be no sex at all.

Lol
Yeah regular sex not the perverted one. Not everyone is comfortable with it
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by bosun11(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
CoolHunk:
If you really want to observe someone, hop into bed with them. Then you'll realize dragons are real, and dinosaurs never went extinct...and that tortoises don't necessarily have shells, and lions walk amongst us - on their hind limbs.

grin grin grin grin comment so HILARIOUS

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by barackohandso(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=dennywayne1 post=28225261][/quote]

That sucking thing dey cause ebola now oh
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Rapsainot(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
dennywayne1:

holy shit, this unknown she goat jst diss me, are u sure u are frm france or frm unrecognizable zoo in ajegunle? cry
who's dissing you? Yo must be kidding me....
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by bosun11(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sex on the floor looks funny though but the bitter truth is they are married already and both of them have to find a balance in satisfying themselves
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
hardbody:

Sir, the past tense of bleed is 'bled', not 'bleeded'. There are minors in this forum. Let them learn.

On your comments, i will say, thumbs up.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by UnimkeAk(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol the guy na Mr Marcus (xvideos)
grin grin grin
Disclaimer#
I no be p*rn addict o, na my guy jst d update Mr Marcus and Cherokee for status anyhow.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Tymax(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:

Thanks
I applaud your self-control. cool

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by fairygeh(f): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
liricyst:
hmmm
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tymax:

I applaud your self-control. cool
Who kidnappped you?
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Tymax(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:

Who kidnappped you?
What a nice way to say you missed me grin

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by liricyst(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dipville:

Master grin

Master ke? na only B.sc i get o. Bros na advice i give am. Everybody dey give their own na
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by liricyst(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
barackohandso:

Lol
Yeah regular sex not the perverted one. Not everyone is comfortable with it

Lol
Bros there is nothing perverted about what i described. Surely doing the same thing over and over again becomes monotonous and boring. Adding different styles..different venues..can make it exciting. Please do not always do the bed+ missionary thing all the time. VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by barackohandso(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
liricyst:

Lol
Bros there is nothing perverted about what i described. Surely doing the same thing over and over again becomes monotonous and boring. Adding different styles..different venues..can make it exciting. Please do not always do the bed+ missionary thing all the time. VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE

True

But it takes two to tango
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by SwagPower: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
pishure of U sucking His Ermm... or ADONBILIVIT
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
CoolHunk:
Faints grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tymax:

What a nice way to say you missed me grin
Answer me first grin
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Dannidom(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abeg anibody wey get bb charger here
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by dennywayne1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
cool
Rapsainot:

who's dissing you? Yo must be kidding me....

K, no props na.... Kudos wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.