Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! (10224 Views)

Guys; What's Your Take With Girls And Tattoos / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by iamskatertola(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:
Anything artificial is wrong!
ooh really can u please tell me y u wear make up if anytin artificial is wrong #wtf
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2014
iamskatertola:
ooh really can u please tell me y u wear make up if anytin artificial is wrong #wtf

What makes you think I wear make up?

I don't!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Floyd45(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2014
Well! Aint nothing bad with a tatoo. It only smells hoe when they draw a Heart, cross.. Or Star. I mean you gotta come up with something unique if you dnt wanna be branded a HOE

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2014
justmag:

Yup! I thank God everyday I am not a woman! Because i kill a b***h everyday!

undecided
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by sanchezzz: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
I am in different. It depends on the tatts actually. Am cool with tatts of a lost friend, fam etc.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Baddestguyp(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
voodoo85:

Because its beautiful because its art because it means smth to u
story for the gods undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:
That is the mentality of most nigerian guys,they believe if a gal have tattoo on her body,she is bad.
ur mates r busy acquirin degrees n professional qualification n u r dere tinkin abt tatts ryt? It only shows how low, uncreative, unproductive n jobless u are.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
ur mates r busy acquirin degrees n professional qualification n u r dere tinkin abt tatts ryt? It only shows how low, uncreative, unproductive n jobless u are.
Hey......watch your tongue.
Dear, You can make all the point in this world without insults.
Btw,you are entitled to your opinion,so am i.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Hey......watch your tongue.
Dear, You can make all the point in this world without insults.
Btw,you are entitled to your opinion,so am i.
u dnt come to d public n attempt to disguise ignorant as knowledge, u will be tammed instanter. #gerrit?
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by lertee(f): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nonso23:

Nairaland like argument sha cheesy

Please ask any health practitioner around you.
It's not something i would be interested in debating.
I don't think there's anything wrong in seeking to know what you don't know,i am not arguing nor do I want a debate,i just want a confirmation,It's actually new to me.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Floyd45:
Well! Aint nothing bad with a tatoo. It only smells hoe when they draw a Heart, cross.. Or Star. I mean you gotta come up with something unique if you dnt wanna be branded a HOE

My ex had a heart...she definately was no hoe!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:

You sound like someone's parent! Lmaooo. Since when did worrying about a tattoo meaning worrying less about other things. The crap people say sometimes. undecided
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nonso23:

Nairaland like argument sha cheesy

Please ask any health practitioner around you.
It's not something i would be interested in debating.

lmaoo! Yes they do! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by lertee(f): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nonso23:

Their reason for refusing tattooed donors i haven't bothered to ask.
But whether it is a standard protocol; that i'm aware of.
Then you don't need to put down an unconfirmed information as a statement of fact especially in a public forum where everyone hopes to learn a few new things,it is misleading. Sorry to bother you smiley.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Floyd45(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=justmag post=28279868]

My ex had a heart...she definately was no hoe![/quote

No disrespect to your ex..but even the girl down in Mushin got a heart tattoo on her boobs grin. Its too mainstream..like Rocking the famous "my money grows like grass tshirts"
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 3:21am On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=Floyd45 post=28288845][/quote]

I guess they want to look Hollywood or should I say nollywood! But yeah!! My ex had serious ink and if the average closed minded nigerian sae that they will probably think she was a hoe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Romancelander Always Puts A Smile On Your Face / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.