Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:25 AM

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana (4557 Views)

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by caprini1: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
i just got this picture from a friend in Accra of an Angel shaped cloud ,hovering over Accra yesterday,

Re: Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
that's amazing.

1 Like

Re: Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by bigiyaro(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
WOW! Looks splendid.

1 Like

Re: Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cloud and reality are two different things. A cloud could move to form a shape of an object we even fantasize about.

That is just a cloud anyway...happy viewing.
Re: Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by Adeoba10(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wow.... See d trumpet wey d angel carry.... #yinmu
Re: Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by veecovee: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
this is fulfillment of Luke 21:11
Re: Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
TheIndustrialist:
Cloud and reality are two different things. A cloud could move to form a shape of an object we even fantasize about.

That is just a cloud anyway...happy viewing.
grin make I no call you mumu sha grin you dey see Frightful angel you say na that is just a cloud smh. See wetin geography dey cause? grin I no blame boko haram (even though I don't wish them well) grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
sbaks:
grin make I no call you mumu sha grin you dey see Frightful angel you say na that is just a cloud smh. See wetin geography dey cause? grin I no blame boko haram (even though I don't wish them well) grin

it isn't just a must that you should quote someone. I don't even see the point of you quoting me... you actually refer to a cloud form to be a frightful angel. You can simply allow yourself to be brainwashed but allow others to express their ideas and knowledge of liberation. I must not subscribe to be put in the zoo you are.

That which you see there is just but a cloud form and any image could be formed by it. That is nature for you and you have to start believing it now that you can be more reasonable. If you want you can call me a fool or mumu or whatever but i am not that daft to subscribe to your fantasies.

Thanks !!!
Re: Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana by macayub(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Angel or a leaf? People are very funny. I can't see anything here more than cloud.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? / 5 Thought-provoking Questions About God / Ince$t In The Qur’an ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.