Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

10 Tested Reasons You Should Eat Pineapple Daily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Tested Reasons You Should Eat Pineapple Daily (797 Views)

Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / 10 Things A Man Should Eat Everyday / How Can I Eat Pineapple Without Having Sore In My Mouth And On My Tongue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tested Reasons You Should Eat Pineapple Daily by thomasina: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pineapple is a juicy, delicious and
healthy fruit and there are lots of
great reasons to eat it daily. One
good thing about pineapple is it’s
availability in the market all year
round, although the peak season
for it is between March and July.
Pineapple is easy to prepare, you
can daily enjoy it with little effort.
See some of the reasons you should
include pineapple in your daily
meal plan.
http://imediagate.com/10-tested-reasons-you-should-eat-pineapple-daily/
Re: 10 Tested Reasons You Should Eat Pineapple Daily by Xyge(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Screw pines.. i hate em
Re: 10 Tested Reasons You Should Eat Pineapple Daily by ifaoni(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
typing,
Re: 10 Tested Reasons You Should Eat Pineapple Daily by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: 10 Tested Reasons You Should Eat Pineapple Daily by PapiWata: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Brilliant Thomas. I eat pineapple all the time so I was pleasantly surprised to learn about all these very significant health benefits. Much thanks for this uplifting news.
Re: 10 Tested Reasons You Should Eat Pineapple Daily by LizNaira: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pineapples regulate bacteries in your mouth and remove bad breath, sores and infections

(1) (Reply)

Reading Mate For Usmle 2015 / Infertility Menopausal And Menstrual Problem Obesity Ulcer Arthritis Hemorrhoi / KFC Customer Served Fried Rat Instead Of Fried Chicken [video And Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.