Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Amazon Kindle Publishing! Does It Work In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazon Kindle Publishing! Does It Work In Nigeria? (1267 Views)

Customized Company Numbers, How Does It Work? / Going Kindle In Nigeria / Yemkem Herbal Products,does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kindle Publishing! Does It Work In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Someone sent this to me, so MAKE ONA HELP HER...

Abeg! For those who knows the in and out of Amazon, does kdp work in Nigeria? I have tried registering but still my registration is incomplete, and moreover, Nigeria is not listed among the countries.. How do i complete my registration? I really need to start publishing my books so i can earn some passive income.

Thanks for your quick responds.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing! Does It Work In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
[color=#006600]Nobody seems to know abt amazon kindle publishing business...hmmm
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing! Does It Work In Nigeria? by Sarahn: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi, kerygalerie
Kdp accepts Nigerians.
Please try going to kdp.amazon.com

If you don't have an amazon account sign up for one then sign into kdp.

If you still have problem signing up please message the op mk82 of the kdp thread with the email on his profile.

KDP Thread
www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon/27#28170848
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing! Does It Work In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sarahn:
Hi, kerygalerie
Kdp accepts Nigerians.
Please try going to kdp.amazon.com

If you don't have an amazon account sign up for one then sign into kdp.

If you still have problem signing up please message the op mk82 of the kdp thread with the email on his profile.

KDP Thread
www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon/27#28170848

Thanks alot sir.. I appreciate...
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing! Does It Work In Nigeria? by Sarahn: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sir? kerygalerie
I think you meant ma smiley

I am glad that you found the information useful.
Be rest assured that KDP is a 100% percent legit.

Welcome to the world of KDP!
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing! Does It Work In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Sarahn:

Sir? kerygalerie
I think you meant ma smiley

I am glad that you found the information useful.
Be rest assured that KDP is a 100% percent legit.

Welcome to the world of KDP!

Oh oh! my bad, thanks alot ma... i am pretty sure u must ve produced more dan 50 books now...

(1) (Reply)

25 Ways You’ve Been Using Everyday Products Wrong / Who Remembers This??? / Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.