Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? (3112 Views)

Powers Farm Market Hours / Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have / Witches Of East End’ Season 2 Recap: New Powers, New Family In ‘A Movable Beast’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
If you were asked to choose one special supernatural power among these 8, which would it be?

1. Ability to be extraordinarily strong
2. Ability to be so fast when running
3. Ability to be able to read someone's mind
4. Ability to be able to shape shift (that is, turn into anybody you like)
5. Ability to make someone do what you want them to do
6. Ability to be extraordinarily good in maths and calculation
7. Ability to make more copies of yourself( that is, ability to split yourself into two or more yous!)
8. Ability to be invisible

Which would you go for? smiley
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Guykhena(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Not in your list.
But I'll go for the ability to control space&time ,mehn I'll basically be a god cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by acenazt: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Guykhena:

Not in your list.
But I'll go for the ability to control space&time ,mehn I'll basically be a god cheesy
Tobirama Senju. my ability of Gravity can counter your Space time control.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by acenazt: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
I would go with Gravity. basically Unstoppable.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by amunkita(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ability to touch nd flower...
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Datsleekdude(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
I would go with the power of a telepath
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Guykhena(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
acenazt:

I don't see that happening, I could basically blink you outta existence with my space&time control ability cool .
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
5. Ability to make someone do
what you want them to do.
I can even control obama's mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Dahjhi: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
[size=18pt]I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS ON AND ON. I WANT TO FLY.. WANNA GET MASELF OUT OF THIS PLACE lipsrsealed[/size]

2 Likes

Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by acenazt: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Guykhena:

I don't see that happening, I could basically blink you outta existence with my space&time control ability cool .
and u think I will let you? I Control gravity even time can't defy gravity. your powers exists within my realm.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by OohMpa: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why not all? angry

EroticAngelina: 1. Ability to be extraordinarily strong

To toss people like Eniola Badmus to the bed wink

When she calls saying "Ooh Mpa I need you here now" 5 secs later, he's näked smiley

Ooh Mpa needs this to know if this is green light or another vigil service angry

Ooh Mpa: Babe, what's your perfect man?
Babe: 12 inch dïck
Ooh Mpa: Babe, be back
*Ooh Mpa goes to bathroom and comes back 5.5 inch longer* smiley

Finally, no more 20secs BJ. This head will be given the right way angry

How will this bring pünny? Seriously? angry

7. Ability to make more copies of yourself( that is, ability to split yourself into two or more yous!)
Ooh Mpa: the omnipresent, Twosome, party. There'd be enough for ooh Mpa to go around smiley

You go see one massive conga for road wey dey do sekem sekem and you wanna feel it. You go kpoof, tap am like antenna 6x and call her name. The villagers have finally caught up with her, she says embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Dahjhi: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
EroticAngelina:
If you were asked to choose one special supernatural power among these 8, which would it be?

1. Ability to be extraordinarily strong

Which would you go for? smiley
Op which one you get whey you wan give Gan?
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
acenazt:
i am not sure i know this power,how does it work?
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by louiskay(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
I wanna be invincible........ Ahhh ..... Uknowwatamsayin....... #LoL of life#
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
on a normal scale - chronokinesis . on a wide scale - nigh omnipotence or reality warping
[multiversal ] or super power manipulation or power absorption ..etc . endless list .
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Csami(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Not on your list. I'll love to be a JUMPER. Even the justice league can't beat that!
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Csami:
Not on your list. I'll love to be a JUMPER. Even the justice league can't beat that!
I'm sorry but you are so wrong . Jumping is even riskie . its teleportation thru portal creation .
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by acenazt: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
i am not sure i know this power,how does it work?
Tobirama Senju is the name of a character in the Naruto series, he had techniques that Involves space and time. my Chosen power is gravity,don't tell me u don't know what that means.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Csami(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Jaymaestro:
I'm sorry but you are so wrong . Jumping is even riskie . its teleportation thru portal creation .

Have you seen the movie jumper? If you've not, then I don't feel like explaining.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Jaymaestro(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Csami:

Have you seen the movie jumper? If you've not, then I don't feel like explaining.
Yes. twice .
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Csami(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Jaymaestro:
Yes. twice .

Then u should know ma guy doesn't need portals, what he needs is just pictures.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by armadeo(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Guykhena:

Not in your list.

Hiro nakamura.

My first choice. As in nobody can mess with me. You Bleep me up I just rewind time and wait for you 20 years earlier Lol.

I would also have preffered the original petrelli touch and get the power.

PS heroes is returning next year.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Emperorking20(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Superspeed takes this for me pals.. Then extraordinary strength and resilience.. I'll be a tank basically cool

IN OTHER NEWS

Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Guykhena(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2014
armadeo:

Hiro nakamura.

My first choice. As in nobody can mess with me. You Bleep me up I just rewind time and wait for you 20 years earlier Lol.

I would also have preffered the original petrelli touch and get the power.

PS heroes is returning next year.

Ya, tho not sure if it'll be the original cast of heroes,we're gonna be seeing new faces....
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by armadeo(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya, tho not sure if it'll be the original cast of heroes,we're gonna be seeing new faces....

Its a new cast
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2014
I think i like no 3.... So if i could read evrybody's mind in this world, nd i could just find one person i cnt read her mind, den i would fall in luv wit her just like Edward cullen nd bella
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by fharmah(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2014
tai super speed lyk flash takes it all 4 me .......... Nw y ll I want gravity or multiverse wat use is it to me .......... Use it to destroy d world so....
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Jaymaestro(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Csami:

Then u should know ma guy doesn't need portals, what he needs is just pictures.
yea like nightcrawler only he can reach anywhere but he uses visi portal as medium . anyways ` its cool .
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Jaymaestro(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
armadeo:

Its a new cast
they could recast Noah Bennett and Hiro - recurring .
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Not on this list. I would basically want the powers of the Beyonder in marvel or The Living Tribunal. Finish.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Not on this list. I would basically want the powers of the Beyonder in marvel or The Living Tribunal or at the very least the powers of a Celestial.

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by kendrick93(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
no 3 for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scandal Season 4!!! / Download Mp4: Muna - 2020 Latest Nollywood Movie [movie] / Nigerian Hollywood Actor Adewale Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.