Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Is Police Our Friend? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Police Our Friend? (695 Views)

Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani / Buhari’s Visit: Is The US Our Friend Or Foe? -by Hugo Odiogor / I. G. Of Police : Our Respect Is Gone, We Are Killer Squads, Bans Road Blocks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Police Our Friend? by gabriel4u(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
This as been the comment we have been earing from how government that police is our friend. me while, we can not point their support to the country.
So my there friends it is high time to know if actually police is our friend or not.
so am looking forward know what u have.

POLICE IS OUR FRIEND!. NO our ?
Re: Is Police Our Friend? by Marymos: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
the police is one one the institution that need total cleansing and restructuring.if i will have my way the present workforce starting from the igp to the very last person excluding nuhu ribadu should be shown the way out.infact the police force is our enemy.they and area boys,phcn etc constitute the major problem in this great country.the earlier we realize this the better.
Re: Is Police Our Friend? by gaddafi81(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
Marymos:

the police is one one the institution that need total cleansing and restructuring.if i will have my way the present workforce starting from the igp to the very last person excluding nuhu ribadu should be shown the way out.infact the police force is our enemy.they and area boys,phcn etc constitute the major problem in this great country.the earlier we realize this the better.
That should be the number 1 person out, ribadu was a bloody crook!!!
Re: Is Police Our Friend? by shotster50(m): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2008
The police as an institution is a mirror of what is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Is Police Our Friend? by Marymos: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2008
gaddafi8i am not saying that ribadu is 100% clean.i'm looking at from the point of how he fought corruption and went extra mile to make sure that some corrupt public officers and politician are prosecuted.for the past ten years can you mention just 5 people that did what nuhu ribadu has done during his tenur as efcc chairman?
Re: Is Police Our Friend? by GoldCircle: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
I Insist! the police is your friend!

Imagine them openly going on strike nationwide for only a period of 24hrs!! embarassed embarassed God forbids!!
Re: Is Police Our Friend? by damiso(f): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
no not in nigeria,and the people who make them our enemy are also our enemy;the govt by making them(the police) live in poverty and not providng them equpiment and adequte renumeration.this gives them the excuse;we are not paid well and we dont have the equipment to do our work.
Re: Is Police Our Friend? by Ifygurl: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2008
HELL NO. The police are not our friends especially Naija police officers.

(1) (Reply)

Vision 20-2020 Endangered By Falling Education Standard—senate / Police Nab 3 Over Robbery …step Up Manhunt For Fleeing Members In Lagos / Jos Rise Up Nigerians Wise Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.