Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! (185917 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (127) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2014

Good Morning Nairaland!

Good morning esteemed audience kiss

Today has been tagged "The Beginning Of The End"

Lol
Fear not, we do not mean the end of the world grin.

It's been an amazing and electrifying journey so far, especially for the contestants.

One of these five terrific guys will be crowned today.

Who's it gonna be?! cheesy That's totally your call to make wink
Endeavor to read all contestants' Q & A.
Then vote wisely.

Without further ado, we would like to request the hallowed presence of the current/outgoing Mr. Nairaland.
Handsome, cool, calm & collected BEENNKUMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please join us up here sir! grin grin

Ladies, Gentlemen. Today, from their eclectic responses, these handsome young men would prove to us, in terms of humor, intellect and aesthetics, why they, deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland - December 2014

*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*
*Standing Ovation*

Ladies & Gentlemen,
Herrrrrrreee........They Are!
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Let’s see and hear from contestant number 5!

CHIBWIKE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1883248_chibwike1_jpega94d836f268e9c9e5d4778455a3c9f36

1. What is your edge over others as a contestant? How could you convince the audience and the board of judges that you deserve the title?

I am loved by Nairalanders…you see, I don’t have a CM. Some of my guys I met.,and asked to assist me in designing banners and creating awareness turned me down, I had to do it on my own and do the best I could, now am here among the top 5 contestants.
Am loved by Nairalanders, that’s the little edge have got.

Being among the top 5 out of the 55 handsome and intelligent guys that contested should go a long way in convincing the judges and the audience, that I deserve the title.

2. How would you describe your own personality and to whose famous personality do you find yourself parallel with?

My personality, well am cool, am gentle, am humble. I easily fall in love with people, I find it hard to create enemies...i don’t even know how to do that cef, am quite emotional, I love God,and I love my fellow humans dearly..that’s Chibwike for you,.my personality.

I think the famous personality I find myself parallel with is Ricardo Kaka of Ac Milan.
He never gets angry on the pitch, he is humble and he loves God, that’s why he acknowledges him anytime he scores a goal.
That’s actually my kind of person.

3. The threat of global warming in our world today is real. What will be your contributions to mitigate global warming?

Firstly I'd create a dedicated department in the transportation sector, informing our drivers to always check out their car engines and make sure it’s in order before taking it to the road, so that the carbondioxide released by bad engines would be limited.

Secondly, I'd ensure that the government states a law concerning the burning of coals, refuse dump and fuel. Anyone who violates the would be punished adequately

Thirdly, I'd suggest the act of recycling in my place of work, at home and in my community, this would prevent people from burning sewages, thereby mitigating global warming

These would be my contributions to reducing the effect of global warming.

4. What has been your greatest achievement? Tell us the best thing that has happened to you recently?

Being able to continue my education, despite the recent death of my Dad,.you see.,when dad died, mum kinda gave up and told me to venture into buisness so that my twin can continue. Buh i declined, i was strong.'and believed in God that he'd see me through.
And he did, now am through with my ND and am preparing for my HND next year.
I think that should be the best thing that has ever happened to me
And sponsoring my education myself,.should be my greatest achieivment.

5. Many kids and teenagers are bullied world over for having "imperfect looks" -- Buck teeth, large ears, over weight e.t.c.
What is your message to these young people?

My advice for them for them is that they should not let the fact, that they are being bullied weigh them down. Those people that are bullying them don’t know tomorrow, coz life is a cycle.
The kids should understand that our God up there loves them dearly regardless of their situation. And if they can be strong, have faith and believe in him, he will surely put smiles on their faces, no matter the situation, trouble or sorrows they are facing in life.

6. If there is one thing you can do to change the world, what would it be?/If you were given Seun's admin powers for a day, what salient changes would you effect?

Making everyone love each other(dearly)..no fighting, no quarelling, we'd be able to help one another regardless of where we are coming from. I'd create peace in the world at large.
That’s one thing I'd do to change the world.

Lol well I'd give everyone the opportunity to move any topic of his/her choice to FP. Let’s see how the FP would look like that day.

7. How does this Mr NL contest, and any other beauty contest, contribute to humanity?

Well this contest and other beauty contests contributes a lot to humanity

Firstly, it gives individuals the chance to explore. Show themselves to the world, learn more and become self-confident.

Secondly.,you know, I was watching the TV some days back and I saw one of the MBGN (can’t really remember her name) paying visit to a village in one of these poor african countries. She stayed with the poor children, played with them and put smiles on their faces.
This meant a lot to the children having the Mbgn in their midst, and they'd cherish that moment forever that’s another great contribution of beauty contest to humanity.

Thirdly we saw how our recent queen Jennimma rallied round in the quest to save Mr Djdola, she invited everyone to pray for him. She called for help and she showed her concern. She was passionate and I was so pleased with that.
These are few of the various ways beauty contests contribute to humanity.

8. Which female NLer would you like to have a one on one meet with and why?

I think it should be madam Idowuogbo, coz her personality baffles me...when I first noticed her..I was kinda scared that mehn, this lady is gonna be some feisty lady. But when I got close to her and got to
know her more. I realised that she z got a big big heart..she is accomodating..she is nice...and friendly too. Then recently when I saw how she participated in Mr DDJOLA'S case..calling for help here and
there...and doing all she can to ensure that the young man gets back to his feet...I loved her more..she won my heart and earned my respect,..so she is the female Nairalander I'd love to meet one on one.

9. What are the sacrifices you've made for this pageant?

Lol I made so many sacrifices. This contest has made me stay online. More frequently than before, sometimes depriving myself of other things just to follow up with the activities

Am not a picture person i.e. a person who loves taking pictures. But this contest made me take pictures, I mean lots of them.

Racking my brain to answer these questions, I actually answered them at work, so as to be able to submit before the deadline. It wasn't easy, but it was a sacrifice I had to make.
Have made so many sacrifices for this contest and am sincerely hoping, they don’t go in vain.

Well I'd personally thank everyone that voted for me, more like one on one,.even if I had 1milliion votes I’d appreciate the one million people personally. You see being grateful in life, goes a long way and it means a lot to most people and that’s the first thing I'd do if I eventually win the contest.

10. If you will be winning the crown tonight, what will be the very first thing you will do? If you don't win, what would you do?

Lol if I don’t win. Well I'd congratulate the winner, appreciate those who took out time to vote for me, and continue with my E-life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871164_chibwiketue1_jpeg87e023a2b2b8bb343a23898fe949dbbd

You’ve seen it people ^^^ Chibwike’s response. grin grin
Vote CHIBWIKE today for Mr Nairaland!

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Let’s see and hear from contestant number 2!
EMPERORKING20!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871182_emperortue1_jpegd1f3469deab354fa6adec9fa7404bd28

1. What is your edge over others as a contestant? How could you convince the audience and the board of judges that you deserve the title?
My edge over others in this contest is my unique ability to make light of any demeaning situation, never letting the words of butthurt and un-objective critics get to or sway me, my confidence and cheery demeanour that I use to influence the people around me, my listening and observational skills, my curios and inquisitive mind, my simple mindedness and my laid back attitudes among others..
The above qualities will not only help me win this contest but will also help me achieve my set goals of life and helping people in a wider range..

Easy! Saying I deserve the title because "I've got all it takes" is at best a shallow one liner..
I deserve the title because I know there is a work in this world that I alone can do, that there is a space in this world that I alone could fill, that there is a sound in this world that I alone can make. But most importantly because I've got beauty and purpose.. Sure! Beauty opens doors, but beauty intertwined with purpose opens hearts and minds grin , and that is what people need, an open mind and heart, and that is why I deserve to be MR Nairaland smiley

2. How would you describe your own personality and to whose famous personality do you find yourself parallel with?

My Personality!! Hmm! I would describe myself as easy going, optimistic, inquisitive, simple minded with a clear ambition, amicable, funny, captivating and Most importantly, God fearing...
And there's certainly no one famous or not, who's got the same persona as me.. I am me, I am one of a kind, I am special and I am exclusive grin

3. The threat of global warming in our world today is real. What will be your contributions to mitigate global warming?

Obviously! Global warming is caused by human activities.. Which means there's hope, which means controlling it isn't a far-fetched.
My contribution to help put a stop to global warming in the near future would be to establish and set up global warming awareness organisation, extension classes that'll educate the layman on what global warming is in itself, which human activities causes global warming, so as to drastically reduce the increased average temperature of the earth and halt the movements of the slow killer called global warming.. grin

4. What has been your greatest achievement? Tell us the best thing that has happened to you recently?

Greatest achievement?! Well, my greatest achievement is myself, who and what I am now. I am a product of the past, my happiness, my sacrifices, my mistakes are what made me into who I am now.. By God's grace, I am proud of myself and will continue to be the best of what I can be, because what is with me is God's gift to me, and what I do with it is my gift to God.

And the best thing that happened to me recently is my baptism.. I recently got baptised (water immersion o! Not sprinkling grin ) for the first time in my life. I also gave my life to christ.. Yes! This is my all time best.. smiley

5. Many kids and teenagers are bullied world over for having "imperfect looks" -- Buck teeth, large ears, over weight e.t.c.

My message to bullied and oppressed teenagers with imperfect looks will go like this:
"Dear pals! Insecurities! We all have them. Seriously! Every person you walk past in the street is certainly insecure about one thing or another. It might be her hair, his height, it might be his receding hairline or the shape of her legs. They all do! Even I do! smiley
But just because everyone has them doesn't mean that you have to continue to let them rule over your life. I certainly didn't smiley ..
Admit to yourself that you've got insecurities, admit to others too, including your bully. It'll give you the space you need. I know it's scary, I know it's tough, but its the fastest and easiest way to overcome them. Prove to yourself that you can be happy and fulfilled regardless of what you're insecure about, could be a bent nose, an acne decorated face, overweight, whatever.. When you do get rid of those insecurities, you automatically become a new person, your new, cool and calm aura is communicated to your bully. And suddenly! He doesn't see you as that wimp or klutz anymore, suddenly he starts thinking you're better than him, and suddenly he leaves you alone.. Why? You ask! Because bullies themselves are insecure too, just like you! As a matter of fact, theirs is on a whole other level compared to yours. When they see someone who's overcomed their insecurities, they start feeling too inferior and just space out grin
Give it a try pals.. Its worked before, it'll definitely work for you.
Thanks" how did I do? *grinning*

6. If there is one thing you can do to change the world, what would it be?/If you were given Seun's admin powers for a day, what salient changes would you effect?

What would I change in the world!? I would most definitely eradicate hunger and strife. Nobody in this world should ever be hungry because of being financially deprived and incapable. It is an awful fact to accept that the world has been busy in its luxurious living while hundreds and thousands of beggars are still out there on the cold hard ground, begging for alms.. Yes! angry I would change the world and flush out hunger by providing support for the needy in cash and in kind grin

If I were given Seun's admin powers for a day, I would change the layout and outlook of Nairaland.. I will turn it into a beautiful place.. I know the current layout is based on the "need for speed" cool . However, there are web scripts out there that aren't only beautiful, but light and fast. (I know my web designers/tech savvy guys get me grin ) Yes! I'll simply turn NL into a web/E-paradise grin cool

7. How does this Mr NL contest, and any other beauty contest, contribute to humanity?

This contest and other beauty contest contributes to humanity in the sense that it brings out the star in individuals, by turning individuals into leaders/ambassadors and beacons of hope, by recycling individuals into finished examples that others will gladly follow and emulate as role models. wink

Hmmm! This one is strong! angry
Probably because I've never thought about it.. But now that I think of it, I would certainly want to meet MrsBreezy one on one cool . Why? You ask! Because she's intelligent, sophisticated, she's got a cool, calm, energetic and adventurous demeanour about her, because she's damn fine grin and makes me smile away my hunger wink and you know what they say: the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! Right!? Lol!

The major sacrifices I've made for this pageant are my time, good res/sleep mode cool , my effort and Megabyte (mb) grin
It became worth it in the end though. Because I made cool friends, had cool, sumptuous and memorable experiences. Yeah! The sacrifices just cannot be compared to all these wonderful blessings.. Thanks a lot pals!! Twas a bumpy, fun and thrilling ride cool grin

10. If you will be winning the crown tonight, what will be the very first thing you will do? If you don't win, what would you do?

What I'll do first if I win the crown?! *chuckles* I'll most definitely thank my God who made it possible, give glory to his name for taking me that far! Yes! Nothing could be more important than that, absolutely nothing!
Then I'll give a big shoutout and heartfelt "thank you" to Kelechimarie, Neldrizzy, Mesoade, VICTORCIZA, Johnpaul888, Chizzy94, Benromeo39, chimkaire, Cwaya, Amefrica, Macklef, danaiks, Jennimma, luckygurl,Emyben, tintingz, Ercross, vivaciousvivi, PinkObsession, Midasbliss and many others who supported and rooted for me. Yeah! That'll be the second thing I'll do...

If I don't win?! Here's what I'll say as a boss cool "oh well! Good riddance! Twas fun, cool and enlightening while it lasted"
And I'll also thank my God for the eye opening experience.
It'll also spur and encourage me to improve myself in ways only known to me and forge a success designated path for myself! grin

Arigatou gozaimase!! (Japanese for thank you very much!)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871183_emperortue2_jpegfc3f723229f81bdbd34a8e3c716b3fcd

My people ^^^ The Emperor’s Response. grin grin
Vote EMPERORKING20 today for Mr Nairaland!

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Let’s see and hear from contestant number 9!

TOSYNE2MUCH!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871276_tosynetue21_jpeg6e9bf21247a56ab859fdecd133d3d1a5

I think I have an edge and I deserve the title because I'm not an hypocrite, not even this contest will make me become one. I will still go angry if you step on my toes even during this contest (yesterday, a guy insulted me simply because I shared my views on a thread and I flared up in anger). Most contestants who were lions are now as calm as a sheep because they want to win

Personally, I think I deserve the title because I have been nice and friendly to everyone (though you know I can't please everybody with my controversial threads grin ). Some contestants resorted to start acting nice and friendly to everyone immediately they declared their interest even though we all know that Mr Nairaland contest has made them become became a Yes-Sir person at the expense of their survival.

Nairalanders know that Tosyne2much has be wearing the same character even before and during the contest. So I think I deserve the title wink

I think my personality is the same always and to be honest, I enjoy sharing things and talking to people about a variety of things. I have a quick wit and love to laugh about everything under the sun. I would describe my personality as very outgoing, observant, social and I put on a really good “extrovert” front.

I am extremely sensitive and an over thinker. I am easy to talk to and a good listener. I find it very easy to understand people and I make friends very easily. I am a very happy and compassionate person. I’m analytical and straight forward, Sometimes that makes me overly cautious, other times it makes me overly calculating. However, I'm always trying to improve myself as a different person and act more in line with my aspirations.

Likewise, I am parallel with nobody and I'm the best of my kind. Any other Tosyne2much is a counterfeit. *smiles*

First, we need to understand what global warming is. It is a drastic climatic change as a result of ozone layer depletion which is caused by chemical waste from domestics and factory equipment. My contribution to mitigate global warming will be to campaign and raise awareness about the dangers it poses to us as humans and ways to prevent it such as tree planting, recycling of used products, conserving energy, reducing garbage and proper disposal of refuse. We can save the world and provide a sustainable environment for our children yet unborn. Let's save earth together

My greatest achievement so far lies in the area of my Academics. The circumstance that surrounded my delay of admission cannot be over emphasized, therefore, securing admission in tertiary institution was terribly difficult for me (I don't know if yours came on a platter of Gold). The worst case is, life became miserable for me when the people I refer to as my friends who were fortunate to be admitted before me started looking down on because they felt university education is an automatic passport to attaining the greatest height in life; "some of them even stopped holding conversation with me just to showcase class"

Each time I look at myself and where I am today, I still give thanks to God for my life because this life is not a competition, therefore, there's no need comparing myself with friends because we have different race to run.

I currently hold an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and now, I'm in the second half of my programme.. That's a great achievement on my path * smiles*

I have slight tribal marks, some people don't see it as a defect but I know what it was growing up with abuse from friends who mocked me by calling me number 11. Yes the mockery hurts but I grew a hard skin towards it due to self motivation and determination. I channelled the abuse to positive energy which has led me to become who I am today.

To every kid or teenager being bullied as a result of one defect or disability, I urge you to take the bold steps I took. Be strong and be determined and nothing can ever hurt you even your own disability and remember, "THE ONLY DISABILITY IN LIFE IS A BAD ATTITUDE"

People often rely on HOPE to make the world a better place but what the world really need is LOVE. The absence of love is the reason for all the commotion, turmoil, war, pains and deceit in the world. So if the is one thing I can do to change the world, I'll preach love to every heat and soul.

Likewise, if I was given admin privilege, my first obligation would be to improve the site in terms of moderation, spam bot control, addition of smileys, easy access and control of the site functionalities and finally and most importantly, I'll give back to the community not only in terms of efficiency and moral support but also financial support in activities either competitive or personal work that appeals to the general public.

Personally, I think Mr nairaland contest has helped to showcase the hidden potential in contestants such as myself and many others, it has also helped in creating awareness of the beauty of the world. contest such as this has given the winners a voice to preach to the world about the values and maintenance of our home(earth) and to regard lives as equal.

Hmmmmmmmmm ! Can't I just skip this question? **smiles** Inability to answer this question to please my Nairaland crush might make me get red carded ** winks**

Well, with all sincerity, I think a female Nairalander I would like to meet is MizMyColi also nicknamed "The mother of Epistle" grin.. Ooooh God this lady is so intelligent and brilliant, I like the fact that she uses her tenses right and she's able to influence my sense of reasoning positively by her epistle. Let me end it there before I resort to wooing someone else's girlfriend **winks**

We all know it's not easy to showcase yourself to the world. Other sacrifices I've made is to deprive myself and my campaign managers sleep all in the bid for campaign strategies, and last of them is to solicit for votes from lovers, critics and novice has also been very challenging.

If I win, first I'll give thanks to God for helping me achieve my goal and if I don't win, I'll humbly accept defeat and appraise the winner. It's a competition not a do or die affair (or you expect me to deactivate my account if I lose ? Oooh common I won't deactivate my account even at gun point) *winks*

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871275_tosynetue11_jpeg3221c13ea9a7f1692c0f159f30296320

Ladies, Gentlemen ^^^ He has spoken. grin grin
Vote TOSYNE2MUCH for Mr Nairaland!

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Let’s see and hear from contestant number 7!

NAIJABOIY!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1883224_naijaboiy2_jpegdd2fd627f64fa6b7529934b49fab81ad

I don't want to blow my own horn or anything, but I believe in myself. At the risk of sounding smug, I am not bad looking either. I am not perfect in every way,but I can only be naijaboiy, created to perfection by God. That edge is that which makes me Daniel Asikpata.There is none without faults but I try every time to work on what these faults are. I accept criticism and learn from my mistakes too. A lot of people have a lot of negative and positive things to say about me, but all in all; I am just a guy wanting to prove to you all that I can be better than I am. In fact I am indeed better since this competition started. All I need is a chance to do it. embarassed

I would liken my personality to nelson Mandela.(Rip to him)
In my growing days,i read a lot about this man and found out that I was like him in many ways.
I like fighting for the truth and what is right just like Mandela did for the blacks in south Africa during the apartheid. Though it has its bad sides.
For example I was suspended back then in secondary school for standing up to a teacher who tried to flog me and my mates when someone laughed in class but he left some people out because of favouritism.

Global warming? It's becoming something to be dreaded honestly,even though it's becoming less threatening. I believe I can use my field of study which is Law to contribute immensely in mitigating global warming.
It would be my utmost joy to fight against gas flaring,especially in nigeria where we flare about 97% of our gas. Thankfully, the federal government has placed certain penalties to check the rate of gas flaring.
I would also create a medium to orientate people about the dangers of global warming and enforce the need for the road worthiness of our vehicles(as defaulting vehicles contribute a lot when they emit toxic gases into our atmosphere).

As a youth,,i can't really say I've achieved much in my short stay on earth (based on society standards). But my greatest achievement so far is the little business which I run concurrently with my studies in school. It has been really successful and has helped in my daily running in school while also complementing my monthly allowance.
The best thing that has happened to me recently is my birthday. My friends really showered me with love and care. I never expected it.

Hmmm, this is so true and i'm sure 90% of young people have experienced this whether handsome/beautiful or not.
My advise:

We are all created with our beautiful imperfections. What they see as socially or physically imperfect can only matter if they can create another. Creations were not created to be mocked, so why give people the joy of making you feel weird about your 'perfect body.' It is easy for people to see the spec in another person's eyes than remove the log in theirs. Never let their words bring you down. Their words do not matter, not unless they gave you life. They should work on their strengths, ignore supposed weaknesses they can't change and improve on the ones they can change. They should accept the fact that some shallow minded people judge by the appearance alone. Deep thinkers do not judge by looks but by the content of your character
Lastly,they should understand that there is beauty in imperfection and we cannot have it all(we all have our flaws).

The job seun is doing is not an easy one I tell you. If I have his powers, I will make the hide button easily accessible. Some comments are just not worth viewing, if I must say. If a comment has up to 10 'Hides' it means that comment or post is not worth being on display for everybody to read. So it would be hidden.
I will also introduce remuneration as part of compensation for the moderators, allowing for more freedom of expression and fairness in dealings with all stakeholders

From my observations, these kind of contests brings out the humanity in us all,it shows good sportsmanship,it reminds us of how much we all need each other,it brings folks together,it shows us ( especially the voters) we still have the freedom of choice and the power to cause a change in any affair. if we can come together as a people from different backgrounds to determine the outcome of a process or trend,it shows we can do so in many other areas like politics for instance. It also promotes self belief and self worth,,someone with sense of self worth will find no trouble making himself or herself known to people around him/her.

hehehe....this cracked me up actually. Actually there are many female Nlers I would like to meet o. I don confuse sef. Ok I think mizmycoli is among the tops on my list. Why? Hmmm,,she inspires people a lot with her posts (which some people call epistles,lol). I'd like to sit with her over a cup of coffee and just hear her speak. Sometimes I imagine that she talks the way she writes,that is speaking with big grammars and talking for long. I no go forget to go with my dictionary sha. grin

I believe every contestant had something important they were doing before they decided to let loose a little and have some fun. The sacrifices i've made are my reading time&examination. Right now i'm in the heat of the examination period in school,,i've had to forgo some of my reading time in order to be available for campaigns,,taking of pictures etc.
It has not been easy, but I believe that hard work always yield good fruits and that is what has kept me going.

This is very tough. First of all, I’ll like us to acknowledge the fact that we all in the finals are winners already. To pass through all those rigorous rounds,,e nor easy.
But in the positive light that I eventually win, I’ll be grateful to God and thank him. He's the one who has been granting me the grace and perseverance to work harder despite all the criticisms I've encountered along the line. I will also thank my voters for all their support.
If I lose, i will still thank God and Nairalanders for bringing me thus far. I won't forget the fact that it's all a game and I signed up for the fun of it (even though winning is my motive). I'll humbly accept defeat and congratulate the winner and other contestants in the spirit of sportsmanship.
Thank you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871245_naijaboiywed11_jpeg6ab8e6b7518de1fe774ec4018681f0f5

Nairalanders ^^^ Naija Boy Has Spoken. grin grin
Vote NAIJABOIY for Mr Nairaland!

128 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Let’s see and hear from contestant number 8!

KULBOY!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1883714_img20141122wa003picnik_jpegeff01ce06e0a617336d8b48b8ca0993b

I wouldn’t think of myself as having an edge over anyone I hate to think I’m better than any of my co-contestants, we’re all unique in our different ways. My uniqueness lies in the fact that I am Confident, Determined, A Goal-getter, Very Sociable and Personable, i.e., I know how to Interact with my superiors, juniors and peers, last but not least I think I am exceptionally good looking and I believe I am capable of representing Nairaland wherever I am found. smiley

I am a Young, Exceptionally Intelligent, Friendly and Outgoing Individual/Person, I love Travelling. I always have a Passionate and Positive Attitude towards life, I am Independent, Creative andArtistic person. My Parallel Famous Celeb/personality is Alhaji Aliko Dangote, MFR, GCON, Handsome man#nohomo, Quiet, industrious, intelligent and young. we should have been twins if i was born on the 10th of April 1957, hehehehe. He's an Achiever.

3 The threat of global warming in our world today is real. What will be your contributions to mitigate global warming?

My suggestions/contributions to mitigate global warming would be to promote Green projects(Recycling, harnessing the power of nature’s energy, planting trees), Invest in clean and renewable energy(wind power, solar power, hydroelectricity etc.) and creating publicity and
awareness about the dangers of Global warming and way to prevent it.

My Greatest achievement so far Is Graduating from Electrical and Electronics(B.Eng) which has been my passion since childhood, with a second class honours(upper division) at a very young Age and being myself in a world that is constantly trying to make me something else.

My message to them Is…”BELIEVE IN YOURSELF”, Don't allow the world to Define who You are or what You would Become. God has said we are wonderfully and fearfully made (Psalm 139:14). When you exude self-confidence, People would see that confidence in you and Respect you.
"Don't give Room for Self-pity."

I'd love to put a "PERMANENT END" to the EVIL SCOURGE of terrorism affecting our world. If I had Seun's forum admin powers for a day, I'd like to put more publIcIty/awareness on the mIssIng chIbok gIrls.

It promotes healthy competition amongst peers, stimulates the mind of individuals because the Participants of the contest are assessed not just for their physical beauty but their mental assets. It also promotes entertainment, exposes the individuals to several new things, promotes oneness because it brings different individuals together for a common goal etc

I'd love to meet Berem, though I am not partIsan.. I admire Her resilience and consistency. She has been able to carve a niche for Herself in an "all male" dominated section. I'm Intrigued, I want to know how she's able to do It. She strikes me like a strong lady, someone who knows her onions who can take the bull by the horn, ready to face whatever life throws at her. You're an Inspiration ma'am.

The sacrifices I have made for this pageant are time, effort, and good sleep. However, it is worth it. Colorful experiences and unforgettable memories, confidence and self-esteem I have gained and friends that I have met are more than the worth of the sacrifices that I have invested.

If I'm crowned the winner of this prestigious contest, I'd give God Thanks, praising Him for making this possible, I'd thank all Nairalanders who believed In me and took out time from their extremely busy schedules to support and cast their votes In my favour and propagate me to this stage of the contest.
If I don’t win, I'd still do the same as mentioned earlier and I would congratulate the winner heartily and pledge my support to him, being the worthy AMBASSADOR of Nairaland.
It's been a great pleasure contesting alongside others for a worthy and prestigious cause such as Mr. Nairaland Dec 2014. Thank you for getting me this far.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1864875_kulboy_jpeg41d08339f2e79d9e150025e0558d876d

Nairalanders ^^^ Kool Boy Has Spoken. grin grin
Vote KULBOY for Mr Nairaland!

137 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 12:37am On Nov 22, 2014

To:
Everyone who has particpated,
Everyone who will participate,

I have this to say, you are all awesome individuals, amazing!

We have gotten thus far to the finish line, let's finish objectively and honorably.
Let's have responsible fun too! cheesy

RULES

Voting starts at 10am prompt (WAT) and ends at 6pm (WAT)
Every member registered on or after 20th October is ineligible to vote. If they do, the vote is void on arrival wink.

Contestants can vote for themselves.

Please vote as stipulated below so that your vote will count.

Insulting any contestant/judge/moderator is highly prohibited. Defaulters will be banned.

Nairalanders are known for their sagacity and co-operation, hence we're appealing; No Campaigning On The Thread Whatsoever.
We don't want the thread turning into a market place, do we? wink

No soliciting for votes.

No contestant should make demeaning/derogatory comments about others or the contest. Make sure we don't see it because if we do, 10 of such contestant's votes will be deducted.

Please co-operate with the mods and admin.

Feel free to mail us for any complaint.

Do not vote with alternate accounts and if you do, make sure we don't find out. The ban may be permanent.

In all let us make us all have a wonderful voting experience.

Let the voting(s) begin!!!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 12:37am On Nov 22, 2014

[size=14pt]How To Vote[/size]

To Vote Contestant Number 5 - Chibwike, type;

I vote Chibwike
cc Teeo

To Vote Contestant Number 2 - Emperorking20, type;

I vote Emperorking20
cc Abumikey

To vote Contestant Number 9 - Tosyne2much, type;

I vote Tosyne2much
cc Kachisbarbie

To vote Contestant Number 7 - Naijaboiy, type;

I vote Naijaboiy
cc Ezepromoe

To Vote Contestant Number 8 - Kulboy, type;

I vote Kulboy
cc Dygeasy

Remember; You Can Only Vote For One Contestant grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MizMyColi(f): 2:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]
After various deliberations on the punitive measures for the act perpetrated by the alternate account of naijaboiy (phoenixdee)
[/size]

[size=15pt]Naijaboy who previously had 281votes would have 10votes deducted following our laid down rules on the FP of this thread. He would thus be left with 271votes

Kulboy finishes second with 241votes

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you our MR NAIRALAND ____Naijaboiy

Thanks and,
Goodnight kiss

The Judges
Mizmycoli
Abumikey
Ezepromoe
Teeo
Dygeasy
Pascal09
Farano
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
I Vote Kulboy

Cc: Dygeasy

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Cwaya(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014

Welcome to the Grand Finale of Mr. Nairaland Contest!!

Voting Session is now On! And our Time counts down from Now!!

[size=25pt]

07:50

[/size]

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote Naijaboiy
cc Ezepromoe

*live from yabaleft/konohagakure*

grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2014
I VOTE NAIJABOIY
CC EZEPROMOE

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote for Naijaboiy.
Cc- Ezepromoe

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote naijaboiy

cc Ezepromoe
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote emperorking20
cc Abumikey

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Luckygurl(f): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote Naijaboiy
Cc Ezepromoe

5 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote Naijaboiy
cc Ezepromoe

4 Likes 1 Share

Na wa. Always opening the thread late sad
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Emperorking20(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote Emperorking20
cc: Abumikey

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Naijaboiy
cc Ezepromoe
Voting live from Germany

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by okon11: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
ok
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Beennkumar(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Without further ado, we would like to request the hallowed presence of the current/outgoing Mr. Nairaland.
Handsome, cool, calm & collected BEENNKUMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please join us up here sir! grin grin
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote kulboy
Cc Dygeasy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote naijaboiy.
Cc Ezepromoe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Luckygurl(f): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
*reserved*
I vote for Chibwike
CBC Teeo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by kolomax(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote Kulboy
cc Dygeasy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by aniobimartin: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
I vote naijaboiy
Cc ezepromoe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by VICTOROCHEI: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
i vote Emperorking20
cc Abumikey

3 Likes

Awesome.
So difficult to choose.

* Kulboy nailed it with his swag
* Emperorking20 killed it with those eyes.
* Naijaboiy touching hearts with his peacefulness.
* Tosyne2much has great smiles.

If I am to vote, I would take........ Emperorking20. He seem to be the realest guy here. Manly, sexy eyes, and intellectual.
Anyone who deserves the crown must be someone who deserves it. Not some political as* kisser.
I just looked at his pics again.

I vote Emperorking20
Cc Abumikey.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by marieolae(f): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2014
I VOTE FOR NAIJABOIY!!!!
CC: EZEPROMOE.

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (127)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.