Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165167 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by SisterCaro(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
crackhaus:

You finally found your voice after days? cheesy

This is the post:

Did you leave out the bold ended part on purpose to feel good, or are you dvmb?
Unlike you i have a life outside this forum, hence i do not spend 95% of my life on Nairaland like you probably do.

Even if we talk of domestic violence why do you have more criminal records of men with regards to domestic violence than you have of women anywhere in the world if women are more violent. I cannot possibly be the dumb one when u havent done research. smiley

Those 200girls are under the control of terrorists and they live with them, so whatever form of abuse they are subjected to can be seen as domestic violence.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
milkytea:
How could she possibly be dead?
she's not dead dont mind those bloggers
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by sucezTP(f): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
I had goose bumps all over my body while watching the video , and was moved to tears. That girl is the real devil tormenting people on earth. She is EVIL!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by crackhaus: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
SisterCaro:

Unlike you i have a life outside this forum, hence i do not spend 95% of my life on Nairaland like you probably do.

Even if we talk of domestic violence why do you have more criminal records of men with regards to domestic violence than you have of women anywhere in the world if women are more violent. I cannot possibly be the dumb one when u havent done research. smiley

Those 200girls are under the control of terrorists and they live with them, so whatever form of abuse they are subjected to can be seen as domestic violence.
Noted!

You can go do more important things now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.