Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165255 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by lanicky(f): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is pure wickedness I swear... embarassed embarassed

Pls vote naijaboiy as mr nairaland 2014....he's kul, intelligent, hardworking ns handsome..

Vote him..nd I'm sure u won't regret u did.

Here's d link...https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#2823562.

Thankzkiss
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by likeme(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Breaking News: The child in question is reported dead now. RIP... Sobsa[img][/img]

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
^^^I don't believe it

4 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oh , how my heart bleeds cry cry
Let this not be true. cry

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Royal roy,and other mods,
I don't know what to type again. Time to log off.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by sandiyke(f): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oh God! Dnt know what to say. This is so unfair. What crime did this little baby commit?

Little darlyn, its well with your soul
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cutiesoglam(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
edwife:
I am not going to watch it;ever since i watched Allu4, i have decided never to watch any video like that again. embarassed cry cry

Samme here! D review shows it is really terrible even 4 men to find it brutal. If I atch I dont think I will. Trust. Any one wit my son.
According to WDN, d father of the child, beat d maid to stupeour dt she is on a wheelchair and on treatment even after dey v jailed 4 3rd yrs wic is not enof to me o.m undecided na jereeee!life imprisonment she deserves
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
fredoooooo:
Can somebody just send her to me just for one minute ..
omo ale jatijati angry angry

ROTFLMAO grin
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by edwife(f): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oh my God,no cry cry cry

I had the feeling that she will not survive this and if she does,she will have serious complications... cry cry cry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
I don't believe she is dead. This incident took place on the 15th and report had it that she is doing fine. so naaaa, credible links before I believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by urheme: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
see the child's pic. The nanny was sentenced to just 3 years in prison

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/have-you-seen-this-heartbreaking-nanny.html

Now am a bit relief.
Been sick since i watched the video.

Thank God the witch did not kill the child
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by dominique(f): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
LORDI:
The house maid must have expressed all her frustration on the child,...I bet the parent's of the child treats the house maids like poo.

That's exactly what went through my mind as I watched that video. That nanny was most likely transferring aggression to the innocent baby. Notice she was also taking scoops from the child's meal (yuck!). For all we know, the parents must have been starving and maltreating her. Still not enough reason to brutally beat up a sick child like that. She deserves any form of disfiguring bashing that will eventually come to her.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by kilokeys(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
cococandy:
I'm still trying to summon the courage to watch the video. Is it really horrible? I'm afraid it will spoil my mood.

have u finally seen it?.. i couldn't.. ill like an essay on what really happened.. watch am tell me na.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nooooo!!! Hope the pooi girl is not dead cry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by rolled: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
The child is not dead please
Why the rumour
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by rolled: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
No one is making mothers who resume work even hrs after delivery look bad
Teachers look after kids,child minders in a daycare,but can all teachers in a school or a daycare just team up and physically abuse a child,without none of the teacher speaking up?
I don't have time to talk further on this
If the little girl had died,because of"I can never stay at home even 2 seconds after delivery"
Am sure the mother would be so fulfilled

But what worked for mrs A or rol might not work for others
Mothers did you know you could actually be home and build your work experience?(depends tho)
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
kilokeys:

have u finally seen it?.. i couldn't.. ill like an essay on what really happened.. watch am tell me na.
i saw it o. Finally. I was just screaming and running into my husband body . Kai . But you can watch it though. It is not like aluu4 video . A very big eye opener.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please who knows the whereabout of this maid. I need to give her a dose of what she gave that child.

This is pure wickedness
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Ilekeh(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by weaseloo: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
My goodness! When I saw her stepping on that child, I knew it will leave the child with major damage to her body. Imagine a full grown adult with all that weight, descending on a little child, that is death now. And the child's breathing even changed after that.

Look at me even thinking for the first time about getting a nanny. My mind is made up. Work shall continue after precious baby is old enough to go to school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Natasha2(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oh Jesus what is this? I'm so angry right now, Jesus, the poor girl, I cant imagine someone treating my kid sister that way. God I wish I could give that maid the beating of a life time. How can someone be so inhuman? FGS that child is too tender. Who knows what she must have done to her when she went into the room? Oh God. Now i'm beginning to understand why my mother from her first child to the eight child, she never had a maid. If you must have a maid it should NEVER be a young girl, use someone who is advanced in age. The chances of this happening is definitely less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
I just watched the video again for the second time....OMG why didnt the girls father kill the maid? Why?:
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by coogar: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
jennykadry:
I just watched the video again for the second time....OMG why didnt the girls father kill the maid? Why?:

killing her will make the dad a murderer.....

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
All I need is for the police to just leave the maid in a market square or meet me at Murtala airport....thats all I ask.

Look at the way she threw that child? What if the girl did not bring her hands forward before she fell and God watching over her? She would have lost consciousness
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

killing her will make the dad a murderer.....

I have never justified murder but this one.....i will give him a free pass.

Coogar watch that video again and tell me if that child was your child (no stay at home mun argument abeg) you wouldnt kill this maid?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Kimoni: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
dominique:

That's exactly what went through my mind as I watched that video. That nanny was most likely transferring aggression to the innocent baby. Notice she was also taking scoops from the child's meal (yuck!). For all we know, the parents must have been starving and maltreating her. Still not enough reason to brutally beat up a sick child like that. She deserves any form of disfiguring bashing that will eventually come to her.

Not necessarily, infact, I doubt it in this case cuz the man is a single parent. It could be transferred aggression from her own parents, siblings & relatives, her previous bosses or she could just be plain evil.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
I dont think the maid ate from the childs plate. Watch the video again...the plates the maid was eating from is quite different from the one she fed the child from.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by coogar: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
jennykadry:

I have never justified murder but this one.....i will give him a free pass.

Coogar watch that video again and tell me if that child was your child (no stay at home mun argument abeg) you wouldnt kill this maid?

i would take her & drive straight to a zoo. toss her over the cage of hungry lions - and watch how they eat her alive. the cruelty displayed by her made my jaw drop.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by edwife(f): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
cococandy:
i saw it o. Finally. I was just screaming and running into my husband body . Kai . But you can watch it though. It is not like aluu4 video . A very big eye opener.

My dear,I still can't bring myself to watch it....It is disheartening to say the least....

The comments alone,gave me gooseflesh... embarassed embarassed
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
edwife:

My dear,I still can't bring myself to watch it....It is disheartening to say the least....

The comments alone,gave me gooseflesh... embarassed embarassed
she was stepping on the child while she may helpless on the floor. Kicking her face and in fact I don't have words to describe more. Just try and watch it. You will cry small and maybe scream a little but you will be fine in the end.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Natasha2(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
jennykadry:

You are really brave to watch that video twice.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by edwife(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
cococandy:
she was stepping on the child while she may helpless on the floor. Kicking her face and in fact I don't have words to describe more. Just try and watch it. You will cry small and maybe scream a little but you will be fine in the end.

Cococandy,no thanks I will pass...

I am a very emotional person,I will not be fine,i promise you...

When its comes to kids,there is no two ways about that,she is just a baby for pete's sake! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.