Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165333 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lord have mercy! human beings can be cruel. She should be jailed for life! angry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by OtunbaFestus(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Am not shocked or surprise cus I've always hate the idea of having househelp but it won't take me a second to kill that bastard. No berger can maltreat a child that I myself have never in my widest dream beat.
I won't even think it twice before I shot the bastard maid at close range

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by TrishaP(f): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Saw it on IG.

Something is fishy about that video,...How did they get to video the whole scenerio or did someone secretly implant the video, either of that or that's just one of nollywood's prank. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by tintingz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is really bad and wicked.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by 0b1nna: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:
I'm still trying to summon the courage to watch the video. Is it really horrible? I'm afraid it will spoil my mood.

Just watch it when you can. It will change your mindset about "house helps".

One advice I will give parents who work 9 - 5 is when ever you can, "scan" your kid(s) for bruises and ask them to be very honest about how they got those bruises. It helps a lot.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by igoro10: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nawa o!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by sanmtiago(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wher d video na cry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by omenka(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Watched it yesterday. It is arguably the most horrible thing I've ever watched!! I just kept imagining what else she might have done to the child behind that closed door.

I heard the maid was beaten to coma by the baby's dad after watching the video. That she was eventually charged and sentenced to three years. If you ask me, she deserves life and not just three meagre years. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE should a child be treated this way.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
K, the comments are enough. I'm not watching undecided

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by IDEApro(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Women are generally wicked and heartless except few.

Women are still committing abortion everyday, dumping new born in road side, dustbins, pits, soak away, toilet bowls etc and what difference does this one make?

Certainly this one will become a mother someday and join the bandwagon in condemning another or is there anything that make her less a woman?

We all need God in our life.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by nikkyshyne(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
TrishaP:
Saw it on IG.

Something is fishy about that video,...How did they get to video the whole scenerio or did someone secretly implant the video, either of that or that's just one of nollywood's prank. I rest my case.
C'maaannn...haven't u heard of CCTV?? That was a concerned parent that has been suspicious about the treatment of her child whenever she is away. That is what parents do when kids and househelps are involved.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cole265(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:
I'm still trying to summon the courage to watch the video. Is it really horrible? I'm afraid it will spoil my mood.

You are lucky you have not. Don't try it. I did three days ago, and up till now, am not my self. I have not eaten nor drank since then. It's a gory sight. Don't watch please.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by kingston247: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Na just to quietly ask d house maid to run to d market and get u some meat...then I go ask her to help me hold d meat while me hold cutlass to cut d meat...any tin dat follow d meat was a mistake.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Texykool: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
My finacee showed me the video yesterday in an eatery (of all places). I lost appetite straight up. I wish I could place a hex on that devil of a maid.

If the reports I read last night are anything to go by, then the maid was reportedly beaten black and blue by the child's father. She is being fed through tubes, on a wheelchair and awaiting prosecution.

By the way, yesterday was a day that re-affirmed our (my fiancee and I) decision not to ever take a maid.

They are either stealing, prostituting, involved in witchcraft , maltreating your children or sodomizing them.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
That maid would have made me commit murder.

I'm telling my fiance now - NO HOUSEMAIDS!!! angry angry angry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by sparktony(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
this video tire me sef.....#iwotago
that maid need to visit a psychiatric home
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cole265(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wise lady. Don't watch! It will mess up your week. Gory! gory!! gory!!!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Dreyl(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Seu.n sey na today your eye they clear after this thread have been trending since yesterday,sometimes i wonder maybe you are a weed addict.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by onila(f): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Dreyl(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
good for you. smiley
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by onila(f): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:

Ok My curiosity got the better of me.

Jeez. cry cry cry

My husband is like where's this girl located let me go and shoot her.
Tell oga not to worry. After d girl's father came home and watched d clip. We heard he beat her mercilessly to d point of death and d neighbors called d police. Wen d police arrived he played d clip for Dem and she was taken to d station and later charged to court and was sentenced to 3 years imprisonment. But d mans relatives are saying 3yrs to small and are threatening they will kill her when she is released from jail. I saw d news from a Ugandan tv station.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by yinkson(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
I saw this video and have only one thing to say.....Hand that maid over to me for 5 minutes,...just five minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnvqQcBEvA

after watching that video, I said to myself...that maid was possesed and the only solution is a gun shot right in her brains
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
News is reaching me that d baby's father beat d househelp into a state of coma. He planted d camera because he was suspecting her. The bad news is that d baby has died
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by zappyj(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
The child is late

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by blakky97(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
I saw this video and have only one thing to say.....Hand that maid over to me for 5 minutes,...just five minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnvqQcBEvA

Saw it,
Couldn't watch it
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by zappyj(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sad

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Cooleo213: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
sanmtiago:
Wher d video na cry
I thought I was the only one who cannot view it. It has been removed by YouTube.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by bodescous: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
It is a pre mediated film jare.....watch d video closely.The lady used two plates to feed d little child...
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cole265(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Texykool:
My finacee showed me the video yesterday in an eatery (of all places). I lost appetite straight up. I wish I could place a hex on that devil of a maid.

If the reports I read last night are anything to go by, then the maid was reportedly beaten black and blue by the child's father. She is being fed through tubes, on a wheelchair and awaiting prosecution.

By the way, yesterday was a day that re-affirmed our (my fiancee and I) decision not to ever take a maid.

They are either stealing, prostituting, involved in witchcraft , maltreating your children or sodomizing them.

Wise thing to do.

My wife and I took that decision b4 our wedding.

It is criminal to keep housemaids.

But unfortunately some have lived house maids life forever. Their grand mother grew up with a maid who brought them up using two maids, and recommended three or probably more for them.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by tpia6: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by tpia6: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
ngoziliz:
News is reaching me that d baby's father beat d househelp into a state of coma. He planted d camera because he was suspecting her.

Where is the video of him beating her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.