Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? (69385 Views)

Ten Words That Define A "Good Man". ONLY Ten WORDS! / Family ; How Do You Balance Accounts? / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Subom1:
lol you still on the white guy ish. Told you already am not dating a white guy. Peeps should give this jeans a rest already undecided. Since am so nice I will send it to you via my houseboy since you like them so much.

Lol still clowning as usual. Go get your ijebu chic. She's still a Nigerian woman you men love to bash but can't do without wink

I love me naij women...but I gotta throw stones at them at all times. But I don't discriminate, I check all kinds of chics from different backgrounds.

Anyway, stop frontin', you know you wanna come, grin

Off to bed.

Nite.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 2:55am On Nov 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that's cos I don't cook.
So, what else do you expect? grin
I just eat everywhere, man

Eating garri and coconut at the bus stop is not the same as eating out o.

Just saying lol.

Truckpusher:
Is it not the same France where I had my first date at 15? cheesy

lol

Subom1:
Goodnight peeps smiley

O daaro.

I'm out too! Night y'all!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Subom1(f): 2:56am On Nov 24, 2014
2legit2qwt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that just killed me with laughter grin grin

What kinda man you been hangin with? The ones with a pussssy hanging in their azz literally? grin
grin grin yeah that pic cracked me up too. But you know you are an exception kiss kiss. Nytie
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2legit2qwt: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Subom1:
grin grin yeah that pic cracked me up too. But you know you are an exception kiss kiss. Nytie

Night sweetie kiss
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 24, 2014
You guys need to see this video....smh! grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAajqll5C6w

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 3:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Abraham Lincoln?

Lmfao! omg!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2014
omg!!! wowwwwwwwwww
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 24, 2014
BananaBender:

Retards everywhere.. Smh..
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by nitlad: 4:36am On Nov 24, 2014
The respondents in that video musta been exclusively picked from the Community of Mörons. Incoherent sïmpletons.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
@Kanwuliajara......Who is mowing your lawn now? cheesy

TOYS UR US! cool
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

TOYS UR US! cool
Toys can't be as effective as humans. grin

Mine is human tongue
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by SAMBARRY: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2014
grin
ileobatojo:

Pretty sure only the razzest of the riffraff would do that.

Thankfully, I know no such people.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Toys can't be as effective as humans. grin

Mine is human tongue

No thanks!
Toys on batteries work best for me! cool
They stay as long as I want to turn them off!
No mis-ejakulation! cool

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Sagamite(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2014
fellis:

Uhhhh, this gon be goood cool

*I hope lipsrsealed*

The fuuktard is already penned down for some torture later.

Dealing with some mentally-ill black people at the moment.

I would soon garnish this SirShymex fuuktard and put him on the roast.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by freecocoa(f): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2014
BananaBender:

Lmao grin

Is the cotton wet indeed? Very intelligent question.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Sagamite:

The fuuktard is already penned down for some torture later.
Dealing with some mentally-ill black people at the moment.
I would soon garnish this SirShymex fuuktard and put him on the roast.
Yes!
Looking forward to that cool
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Sagamite(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2014
fellis:

Yes!
Looking forward to that cool

Now watch him find an excuse to run with his tail between his legs.

https://www.nairaland.com/2006492/bob-marleys-legacy-going-up#28300831

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol, so you found ya balls today, after a few weeks hiatus, no? Nah, ya grandad (I'm your grandad - sonned you so many times that we're now two generations apart lol) won't engage you in trolling about nothing, with ya limited lexicon. Come back when there's a decent topic, so I can give you a proper beat-down again, intellectually laced with vicious verbal assault, and make you run away for 6 months like you did after the first series. And for days like the last time.

Er, you can bring "fellis" along cos she's also one of my victims. I sent her into semi-retirement and hopefully, she knows intelligence and IQ (intelligence quotient) are basically the same thing now.

You're forever my biitch. I gave you the God-complex and blessed you with a lot of words you use today, you bald- headed midget with the face of a minger.

Sir Shymex, the knighted one - ya grandad. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
BananaBender:

Damn son!!

Dear lawd, keep me away from these folks! grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
2CatWoman,

You said you're from Iseyin, no?

Apparently, from the Ijebu history I read, Iseyin was founded by someone from Ijebu Ode. And the folks there Ijebus in Oyo - just as Ijebus are also intertwined with those from Ibadan today (I think about a quarter of those from Ibadan are Ijebu, including their current king). How true is this?

I'm just trying to seek knowledge.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by beeevan: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
coogar:

God forbid!
tpia of all the maggots around? if she's the only woman left on the planet, i'd marry my car.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by pickabeau1: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
sambarry be liking kanwulia posts since 1920

#fan girl

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
pickabeau1:
sambarry be liking kanwulia posts since 1920

#fan girl

Una dey share the same man? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_3RNGAGdc

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by pickabeau1: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin

vali boy
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by babygirlfl: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
SirShymex:

For me to strip for you, you gotta enlarge ya batty. And that ish ain't saying much for now, so it ain't happening lol. Can you handle this body induced by sweating it out at the gym? Lool

Don't lie, you know you always get emosh whenever that saga-nyggah starts getting under ya skin. I just lurk and laugh lol. That nyggah made you tell him about all the schools you have attended, from nursery level lol. But I don't get involved in other people's tiffs, man. He did the same thing to queensmith lol.

Er, I need to knight 2catwoman for always making logical contributions whenever she posts - save for how she attacked Emeritus Prof. Ilekokoit lol. She is officially Lady 2catwoman sad. And the ever adorable "yields." With babygirlfl. Those are the three wise women. Soulglo is decent as well. So, you need to change ya ways and emulate these folks to earn my respect again lol.

Deya!

Thanks. I did not like that your Emeritus Prof's post either. It was both hilarious and annoying.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by SAMBARRY: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
babygirlfl:

Thanks. I did not like that your Emeritus Prof's post either. It was both hilarious and annoying.

Well, at least you didn't attack him for no reason like the rest. That is how a good woman should act.

I believe the guy was just trying to give a proper insight into what various "black men" and he made it comprehensive, and all inclusive. And with what he wrote, whoever read it, would agree with one thing or the other, and disagree with whatever they disagree with. Hence I labelled it a thesis. Also, he didn't say women must do everything on there.

However, folks never saw that. I just think black women in general are allergic to criticism, yet they are the most belligerent race of women out there. The "angry black woman" tag isn't even just a black men thing, folks from other races also think black women are forever angry and belligerent. And there is something fundamentally wrong with that. But that is just truth.

For example: I remember the US Open finals a few years ago when Serena Williams said she was going to shove the tennis ball down someone's throat - the whole internet was awash with mostly folks from other races of people calling her an angry black woman. Then you had the Prof. From Imperial College who asserted that black women are the least attractive on the planet, due to excessive testosterone and other issues. It might sound racist, but when you look at how problematic and aggressive a lot of black women are: you just can't disagree lol.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I knew you were gonna get the greatest kick out of that! cheesy
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by SAMBARRY: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I knew you were gonna get the greatest kick out of that! cheesy
HELL YEAH grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
HELL YEAH grin grin cheesy cheesy

Nigerian marriage na wayo allah o!
O di kwa VELLLLY LISKY! cheesy

And they say I am a 'kray kray'? grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Nigerian marriage na wayo allah o!
O di kwa VELLLLY LISKY! cheesy

And they say I am a 'kray kray'? grin
OF COURSE THEY WILL CALL YOU A CRAY CRAY BECAUSE YOU DONT CONFORM TO THEIR AFRICAN STANDARDS OF VIEWING THINGS grin grin grin grin

YOU HAVE TO JOIN THE BAND WAGON OF CHRISTLAM MARRIAGES SO YOU WONT BE LABELLED CRAZY grin grin

BY THE WAY WHATSUP WITH THE VAGINA PICTURE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WHY YOU NO USE SHAVING CREAM IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE FOR AWON SIDE WANKERS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.