Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? (2013 Views)

Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? / Heartbreaking Photos Of A 12-year-old Boy Whose Head Hangs At A 180-degree Angle / Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by Dexpro: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
You can read the original thread here...... https://www.nairaland.com/1973434/omonighos-head-boy-attacked-dogs/1

Graphic pictures here.......https://www.nairaland.com/1974277/omonighos-head-eaten-2-dogs

We bless God because succour has arrived. An internationally recognized NGO, HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL has visited the boy at the general hospital Ikeja today. The boy was sleeping but we spoke with the parents and gave them cash with some food items. Helping hands want to assist the boy but we are waiting the state government's decision on his case as the doctors said surgery is the only way. Helping hands appeal to the state government to pls respond on time. Pictures of our visit is attached. I hope this does not break any rule here on my dear forum.

Very EXCITED about this....

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by Dexpro: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
More pictures.....

Re: Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by wirelessssss(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Good news

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by Dexpro: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
Very good bro.......
wirelessssss:
Good news
Re: Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by Dexpro: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Helping Hands.........Touching lives and empowering people

Re: Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2014
This is really good news...may God continue to bless you guys for all your great work in people's lives
Re: Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by tonjeola(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Thank God,am part of H2i family.
Helping Hands.........Touching lives and empowering people
Re: Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by Dexpro: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Thank you very much Sir, Yes it is good news for the family of the boy.
abfany:
This is really good news...may God continue to bless you guys for all your great work in people's lives
Re: Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? by Dexpro: 2:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Update here.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? / Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? / Ten Types Of People You'd Meet In A Hospital' Waiting Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.