Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Which Inverter Should I Buy? And From Who? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Inverter Should I Buy? And From Who? (1224 Views)

Which Inverter And Battery Should I Purchase? / Enjoy The Power Of Solar Energy Tech/buy And Install Now In Phc...pics! / Buy And Sell Uk Used And New Blackberry Phones, Laptop, Ipads At Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Inverter Should I Buy? And From Who? by Noah69: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hello Nairaland!

I'm considering purchasing an inverter for my home/office. I'm not sure whether to go for a brand that is locally-made, or one of the imported brands. I don't know where to get them from. In short, I don't know anything! Help!!!
Re: Which Inverter Should I Buy? And From Who? by gasbi2: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2008
@noah69, is it just the inverter you need ,or inverter plus solar panel.well for inverter i will candily advise you to go for a sine wave inverter and not the mordify sine wave.more info you can call 08058475610
Re: Which Inverter Should I Buy? And From Who? by Noah69: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
Well, thank you for that information. However, is there a reliable brand of sine wave inverter I can pick up? Also, I'm interested in Solar lights, where can I get that information?
Re: Which Inverter Should I Buy? And From Who? by Tophin(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2008
Before you can buy a sun wave inverter your house or office need to be configured first.
to know capacity of inverter you need.this depend on the electronics you are using.
solar energy system also need to configured the house or office where is going to be install.

This are the list of solar material you need
1 photovoltaic module
2 charge controller
3 inverter
4 Battery
5 connecting wires

you can get all this material from nos 79 alleen avenue solar wizard ikeja lagos.
you can call me to come and do the configuration of the place
my phone nos -08089720364
my email- tundephilip@yahoo.com
pls i will be waiting for reply.
Re: Which Inverter Should I Buy? And From Who? by otunbaj1(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2008
@, noah69, call 08057101022, mr jide alawiye, he will help yu out.he uses sukan sine wave inverter

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E62 For Sale / Pre-order Tevci Droidpad / Dell Latitude D420 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.