Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) (10071 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics / Mr. Ibu Dressed As A Female Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by uwa54: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-KKurV0DREg8/VHAS6m07sqI/AAAAAAABaDY/5_PLr-YzHfk/s640/daniel-royal-cruelty-702x336.jpg[/img]

Arionla, a 300 level student who alleged that she was raped by a man, later identified as the cousin of former Director–General of the Nigerian Stock Ex­change(NSE), President, Ndi Okereke-Onyuike.

The suspect, Prince Daniel Okereke, 37, was alleged to have lured her into his home at Mende, Maryland, Lagos, subdued her with the aid of his security guard before he pounced on her and raped her sev­erally.

“When we got to his house, I told him that I was not interested in having sex with him, he called two of his security guards to help him to tie me up and seal my mouth. He then brought out his belt and started flogging me,”

Saturday Sun learnt that after the several rape sessions which lasted for more than 30 minutes, Prince Daniel ordered Arionla to pick her bags and get out of the house. Abused and bitter, Arionla was said to have started destroying the property in his house and also flinging same out of the compound. In the process, the car that belonged to one of the neighbours was destroyed.

SEE MORE HERE... http://thinfi.com/iow
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by GboyegaD(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Until we have a law in place to punish offenders of molest and a good judicial system to interpret the law this will continue to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Wny visit a man when you have no intention of sexing him? angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by KAYNINI(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Terrible and shameful
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by hybridtm(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2014
Dem force...u go him house......story for d gods......

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Harmvirus(f): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2014
The lady got what she wanted, y will she follow him to his house? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:

Just listen to yourself...

Smh

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2014
Harmvirus:
Which kind people dey nairaland this morning

What happened to visiting people?

My home since the weekend commenced, has saw not less than 10 visitors...does it mean I has and as a matter of must should subject them to maltreatments?

The girl did no wrong by visiting him and shouldn't be blamed in any way excepting she saw signs she ignored and has got some greedy underground plans...

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by mooremedia: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
Hmmm,you see how sensible you are....

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by johnstar(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2014
sh1t happens
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by chillex8(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2014
I want thy other side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by tmtech: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
So u av had sex wif everyguy uve visited.......... Dis is not d stone age.... Wake up...........

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by tmtech: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Harmvirus:
Caveman mentality

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by hardbody: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2014
The guy no fvck am well sef. Shediot. And only 30 minutes for that matter sef and she is saying several rounds. Was the man cum.ming per second per second

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Abiolainfo: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Girls will learn from this, Be wary of strangers.... So that you won't get to end up in the hands of crazy guys like this, after they've used you, they will now start blaming Devil... smiley And the Devil will never tell the man to commit suicide oooooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
u sure say u wake up wif ya brain dis morning undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Begonia(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:

hybridtm:
Dem force...u go him house......story for d gods......

Harmvirus:

hardbody:
The guy no fvck am well sef. Shediot. And only 30 minutes for that matter sef and she is saying several rounds. Was the man cum.ming per second per second

You all must be sick in the head!

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2014
blizard44:

Which kind people dey nairaland this morning

What happened to visiting people?

My home since the weekend commenced, has saw not less than 10 visitors...does it mean I has and as a matter of must should subject them to maltreatments?

The girl did no wrong by visiting him and shouldn't be blamed in any way excepting she saw signs she ignored and has got some greedy underground plans...
no mind dese mumu gals, em must b sluts

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by shaggy007(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2014
blizard44:

Smh

Have you listened to yourself?

Wetin she dey expect make them do there? Watch tv and gossip?

Park well joor.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by shaggy007(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Abiolainfo:
Girls will learn from this, Be wary of strangers.... So that you won't get to end up in the hands of crazy guys like this, after they've used you, they will now start blaming Devil... smiley And the Devil will never tell the man to commit suicide oooooo tongue

This has been happening, since it's inception.

Girls have been reading stories like these, since they knew how to read and write.

Men have been expecting ladies to be smarter, since they know how to think.

Ladies have refused to learn from mistakes, since they are chronic procrastinators.

Ladies are materialistic in nature, I'm sure the guys swag was too much for her, she saw the guy as a potential atm machine.

She ignored all the warning signs..., because there must have been lots of warning signs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Abiolainfo: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2014
shaggy007:

This has been happening, since it's inception.

Girls have been reading stories like these, since they knew how to read and write.

Men have been expecting ladies to be smarter, since they know how to think.

Ladies have refused to learn from mistakes, since they are chronic truants.

Ladies are materialistic in nature, I'm sure the guys swag was too much for her, she saw the guy as a potential atm machine.

She ignored all the warning signs..., because there must have been lots of warning signs.

Sure, you're damn on point

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Saturday Sun learnt that after the several molest sessions which lasted for more than 30 minutes, Prince Daniel ordered Arionla to pick her bags and get out of the house.

Severally for just 30 minutes ? Hahahahahahahaha, Now I know why I am loved by angels.
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by hardbody: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Begonia:

You all must be sick in the head!

My doctor thought so too.....

But i am still out here and doing better than you both

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by stevecantrell: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:

I like your kind of reasoning..
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by dapyd1(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
shaggy007:

Have you listened to yourself?

Wetin she dey expect make them do there? Watch tv and gossip?

Park well joor.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by seangy4konji: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
U get common sense.
chillex8:
I want thy other side of the story.

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
All of the people saying what did she go and do in a man's house. You're all just crazy. If u have not gone to a man's house that is not your relation, may God not have mercy on u. See the nonsense talk u idiots are saying.

Tsheeeeeeeew. angry

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by bigtt76(f): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Why ona wan crucify me? Abi I lie? did she go to the guy's house to discuss football, politics or the weather? Was she suitably dressed for these discussions before the molest? Look let's call a spade a spade ....this is a university girl involved we all know these things and only one thing is involved which s3x and money or both!

Very possible the guy nor settle well and she took offence resulting in her getting violent. When she saw that a neighbor's car was involved, she now decided to report to the police giving a different story!

While I'm not supporting any action of molestation, I would say girls if you're not ready for the consequences involved in these things, don't indulge in it and stop bashing me joooooooooor grin

blizard44:

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by tmtech: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
Why ona wan crucify me? Abi I lie? did she go to the guy's house to discuss football, politics or the weather? Was she suitably dressed for these discussions before the molest? Look let's call a spade a spade ....this is a university girl involved we all know these things and only one thing is involved which s3x and money or both!

Very possible the guy nor settle well and she took offence resulting in her getting violent. When she saw that a neighbor's car was involved, she now decided to report to the police giving a different story!

While I'm not supporting any action of molestation, I would say girls if you're not ready for the consequences involved in these things, don't indulge in it and stop bashing me joooooooooor grin

Tell dat to a judge......
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by seangy4konji: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na u craze pass if u think say na tom and jerry dem deh watch for man house.
sandijey:
All of the people saying what did she go and do in a man's house. You're all just crazy. If u have not gone to a man's house that is not your relation, may God not have mercy on u. See the nonsense talk u idiots are saying.

Tsheeeeeeeew. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmmmmmm..... can only say girls shine ya eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Naira Marley’s Brand New 65m Naira Customized Face Diamond And Gold Necklace / Facts You Didnt Know About 16 Year Old Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniel And Her / Nollywood Top Actresses, Broken Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.