Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (32189 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ PTH,
Igwe's brother? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin who's ur new date?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
Could I see what you look like?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2007
PTH:

what thinkest thou?  grin

i'm still crying over my peleau and island tour.  embarassed

@ moondust, errr islander is cute.

LMAO, Well Mama said the Peleau thingy can be worked out, But the Ministerial position is being comtemplated,

@Pataki, Leave My PTH alone oo,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
nah wah oh! grin grin grin grin grin

You like better thing tongue tongue tongue

Anyways I dont do guys embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Islander,
Could I see what you look like?

Ask PTH cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2007
fynewaka:

This is unnecessary! What for? Action cancelled.
Excuse me
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
Mukina once told me though, but moondust is saying somethng else Who should I believe? undecided undecided
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2007
PTH:

grin grin grin grin grin grin who's your new date?
That understanding pass your comprehension oh! grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Pataki,
I like the suspense, Muki knows me, PTH knows me, ( I can name a lot more who have seen me) So believe whom you wish to. cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
Let me get through with this date on my hand for this evening. I will definitely investigate into your case today. wink wink wink
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

That understanding pass your comprehension oh! grin grin grin grin

grin grin at longest last you finally snagged a date eh. who's she?

Islander:

Ask PTH cheesy cheesy cheesy

i dont share my women.  grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Pataki, I hope you foot the bill and don't feel the need to use the bathroom just as the bill comes around cheesy cheesy

@PTH, you know I don't cheat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
I cannot imagine how three men will channel their energies to trivialities. Its really amazing.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

@PTH, you know I don't cheat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

good girl, i knew i could trust you. wink

fynewaka:

I cannot imagine how three men will channel their energies to trivialities. Its really amazing.

have fun buddy, life isnt about being serious 99% of the time.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
PTH,
Na whitey oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ Islander,
Told you will be coming for you after today's date. Just hold it steady iight? cool cool cool
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mishoo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
fynewaka:

Fynewaka, you cant even help them settle the matter.
Are you the referee
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

PTH,
Na whitey oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You managed a white girl in Nigeria through AISEC?  grin

Oh ah i forgot you had since relocated. Good luck with the pale skinned ones. They make good bedmates. wink
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ PTH,
Sorry bobs, not in Nigeria at the moment! Your brother never tell you ni
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Pataki,
I will be here, just buzz( have a few errands to run, but I will be back)

@PTH, wink wink kiss kiss kiss( Mama said she has Ginger beer and Black cake for you too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy)

@Mishoo, it's cool.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
Can we meet on messenger either MSN or yahoo?
Think I can manage that while on my date grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Pataki did you ask PTH for permission? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ PTH,
Sorry bobs, not in Nigeria at the moment! Your brother never tell you ni

thanks for reminding me. of course igwe never remembers such things.  wink
And thanks for the "bobs", makes me remember old times. Ashiedu the inventor is now a proud father.

Islander:

@PTH, wink wink kiss kiss kiss( Mama said she has Ginger beer and Black cake for you too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy)

kiss kiss kiss i knew i could trust you both eh. Arent i lucky?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Islander,
Can we meet on messenger either MSN or yahoo?
Think I can manage that while on my date grin grin grin

Absolutely impossicant! the day i catch you. . .

Islander:

@Pataki did you ask PTH for permission? cheesy cheesy cheesy

permission not granted! i dont share. tongue
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ PTH,
Oh boy!!!!!
Go get yours too. Ashiedu is a father, the earlier the better for you.

Can I have your permission to chat with Islander?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ PTH,
Oh boy!!!!!
Go get yours too. Ashiedu is a father, the earlier the better for you.

Can I have your permission to chat with Islander?

i'm still learning parenting skills. wink

you have no permission to chat with islander. i dont trust you (at least i trust her), didnt you say u already had a date? grin One is enough for you.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2007
I am not intending to date her yet grin grin grin grin

Just want to chat with her for now cool cool cool cool
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
@PTH I am stepping out for a bit.  If you need me, you know where to find me oo. BTW, Have to give you gist about that old goon and what he tried to do. TTYL

@Pataki,
Go take care of your date. What kind a yeye girl be dat, eh? Who goes and a date with someone who doesnt give them their undivided attention?? tongue tongue
If you behave a good boy, if may ask PTH to drop by with me when I come to Naija cheesy grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

I am not intending to date her yet grin grin grin grin

Just want to chat with her for now cool cool cool cool

you just ruined your very slim chances. no chatting for you!  cool

Islander:

@PTH I am stepping out for a bit. If you need me, you know where to find me oo. BTW, Have to give you gist about that old goon and what he tried to do. TTYL

righto. i'll "find" you this evening. got a new alternative to that idiot of a laptop. kiss
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
Your touner brother told me over the internet he is going to do his introduction very soon. When are you bringing Islander to Nigeria to finalise things grin grin grin grin grin

I will most definitely come into the country whenver that time comes around. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2007
introduction for where?  grin Nobody is introducing anything until i have the final say.

Just relax, in due course you shall see with your eyes.  grin

take care of ur date. i'm out a here. ciao
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
em em, back to the thread pls, no digressing. grin

come on, people, where are all ur fun stories? sad pulls hair out
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2007
Nairaland and her theatrics! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? / Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.