Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,624 members, 7,782,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] (15841 Views)

Whats The Difference Between The Normal German Sherpherd And The Slant Back? / Pure German Sherpherd Pedigree Pups For Sale / Pedigree German Sherpherd Dogs For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
coobboy:

what is a white person's leg doing there, what is the socket outlet of the US looking for in the picture? do you think we are learners even a layman would know this is an internet picture, better bring that picture down before people sees it and start criticism! dont lie when you want to sell your dogs, be honest and i'm sure you'll see a buyer when you are.

but if you were just asking if the pictured dog above is pure or not, im sorry for the above post
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
u speak lyk sme1 who hasnt been 2 skul be4, dix pics waz jst 2 show u dat even dogs overseas kn hav a stain of wh!te nd stil be purebreed. tank u 4 al u post.stil lukn out 4 mst of u gsd, buh u guys shuld watch out 4 ma pupz
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by arcbay(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Magpies:
u speak lyk sme1 who hasnt been 2 skul be4, dix pics waz jst 2 show u dat even dogs overseas kn hav a stain of wh!te nd stil be purebreed. tank u 4 al u post.stil lukn out 4 mst of u gsd, buh u guys shuld watch out 4 ma pupz

You'll never cease to amaze me. You just dey commit one blunder after the other. You were asked to post full pictures of the sire and dam...and all you could bring up is another person's picture. You got me there u know, if not for coobboy who spotted that. Guy, we ain't clowns in here, it's better you get your lazy ass outa here before I lose my mind...

2 Likes

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by drgbaks(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Magpies:
wat i meant by being a vet waz i study dogs scientifikaly nt jst only physikaly

Hello Magpies, it gives me extreme pleasure to read that you are indeed not a veterinarian. I was aghast at your lack of decorum and blatant show of disrespect and crudity because as a veterinarian myself, i can assure you, we aren't trained to be or talk/write that way. I would therefore implore you to desist from referring to yourself as a vet( except of course you mean a war veteran which i doubt you are).

Just to enlighten you, a veterinarian is one who has gone through veterinary school (which in Nigeria is a 6-year period) and graduated from the said school. He/she is also vast in knowledge as regards different species of animals not just dogs. So your claim is wrong and in my field is described as the practice of quackery and it is punishable by law. So to be forewarned is to be fore harmed!

Finally, i want to reiterate that even being a vet doesn't mean one knows everything about dogs. I mean, i learn everyday on this blog. There are a lot of breeders who can tell more about breeds of dogs than some vets. Why? Because their job is to study breeds and reproduce good breeds and most have a wealth of experience which time alone provides. So, the day you learn to sit at their feet and learn my dear that day you've become wise!

9 Likes

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
DidiLove1:

See this clown.
wel u guys shuld probably wait 2 c d pupz dn, i rest ma case, lyf iz gud
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
u guys here jst kip refern me 2 wat am nt a tin a ch!ld wil c nd undastand, am mre of a vet dn a breeder in a lame man language means i can easily detect tins wif science rather dn physical luks, xo tenk u guys nd plz read wel be4 u reply

1 Like

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by chucky234(m): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2014
arcbay:

Sure you know nothing about GSDs. You just proved it. The dam is nothing close to a purebred GSD, the sire is okay but not close to a pure GSD too...I'll advice you, if you wanna learn on NL, it's good you stop this habit of engaging yourself in blind arguments. We have a lot of experts here on NL who's been into breeding for several decades. And also, find out the true meaning of "pedigree" instead of passing on wrong info to people...As far as I know, your dam is not traceable to a particular bloodline or lineage, neither is the sire. So what makes them pedigree? If you wanna advertise your pups, fine, no one is stopping you from doing that, but desist from passing on wrong information. No hard feelings bro, just thot someone needs to tell you this...
You have said it all bro, nothing more to add.
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2014
if u guys ha waitn 4 an apology 4 ma aggresive way, u aint gonna gt it, wel dn i nid u guys 2 tel me wat makes ma dam nt pedigree, cuz i breed d dog 4 d breed improvement in terms of color,temperament etc
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2014
dude, research the meaning of pedigree before posting crap. please, you're embarrassing yourself angry

1 Like

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Prodeegee(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol...guys easy. The only mistake u made here magpies is calling the dog a pedigree. A Pedigree dog is the offspring of two dogs that are PUREBRED and eligible for registration in a kennel club. Yours are gsds right, but not purebred gsds. And you don't have to continue being aggressive sir. We all came here to learn. Stop flexin muscles at every comment.

1 Like

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
hey man, i lov d way u use ur words, i jst wnt does guys 2 post their own gsds
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Odunayomhy(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2014
coobboy:

what is a white person's leg doing there, what is the socket outlet of the US looking for in the picture? do you think we are learners even a layman would know this is an internet picture, better bring that picture down before people sees it and start criticism! dont lie when you want to sell your dogs, be honest and i'm sure you'll see a buyer when you are.

but if you were just asking if the pictured dog above is pure or not, im sorry for the above post
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Odunayomhy(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2014
coobboy:

post[/quote]rara Oº°˚˚°º Ŧħĕ guy na albino ni Oº°˚˚°º
NA Ŧħĕ way im mama born am bi that

1 Like

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Prodeegee(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Magpies:
hey man, i lov d way u use ur words, i jst wnt does guys 2 post their own gsds

Lol...@least none of them said they had one.
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by nickz(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2014
wow!!gringrin
NL is just awesomegrin
always a joker on every sectioncheesy
nice one OP
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
ok GUYS
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014
dam

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2014
place bookns naw smileyplace bookns naw
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by popoolagroup(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
See a pedigree gsd puppy.

1 Like

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Prodeegee(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nna we have ended ds pedigree thing.

Don't let me report you to the Igwe o
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
popoolagroup:
See a pedigree gsd puppy.
did u jst purchase dat or downloaded d pics?
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Magpies:
did u jst purchase dat or downloaded d pics?
am sure alot of u guys jst fancy derailing pples tread wel datz ur problem, i'l speak of ma dog hz pure,nd 2 those it may concern kn go 2 hell,book naw 4 gud pure pupz
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
paper nd certificate of each pup wil be delivrd wen bought,dnt mis out, place ur bookings naw, a rare gsd wif a showline bloodline
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by kolokolobi(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2014
@magpies....I don't think you should be rude to people cos they do not share your stand that the parents of your expected puppies are pure bloodline or pedigree. They have their opinion and I dare say they are right in their accessment from what I see. That spoken, you do have the liberty to offer what you have for sale however trying pass off just any wrist watch by claiming its a Rolex is what they are emphasising.

1 Like

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2014
no point arguing man if u stand wif 'em buh i nid u 2 chk d unitd schutzhund clubs of america breed standards, nd c wat am sayn dere perhapz u guys wil learn beta dn kaln urself ignorant breederz nd c da pigmentatn am tawkn bout
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2014
if u dnt hav a schutzhund book lyk i do, u kn chk through google buh i expect gud breederz 2 hav
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Prodeegee(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Magpies:
if u dnt hav a schutzhund book lyk i do, u kn chk through google buh i expect gud breederz 2 hav

Magpies, this aint right! Ure too aggressive. U said it urself that a white patch is permissible but not desirable. If u have a full bred gsd, bliv me u won't sell at 70k, not even 100k for a puppy.

On the other hand, ure always hitting on breeders. The title of ur post says to be delivered january. Can u rephrase in breeding language? A breeder never says his bitch delivers.

In conclusion, noone is perfect. Learn to learn! Ur dog isn't a pedigree dog. Not by the way u bred her. Ur clients will judge by the way these guys analyse ur dog and ur response.

Happy new month
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2014
xame 2 u bro, nd 2 da comment, ma dog iz nt desirable buh permisible, wich i knw simply does nt mak it al dat pedigree buh da reasn 2 ma post iz cuz i hav its h!stry of dad nd mum. tenkz
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by arcbay(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Magpies:
xame 2 u bro, nd 2 da comment, ma dog iz nt desirable buh permisible, wich i knw simply does nt mak it al dat pedigree buh da reasn 2 ma post iz cuz i hav its h!stry of dad nd mum. tenkz

Let me ask you, what's your definition of pedigree? You claim you have the history of the sire and dam, can you post the import papers and let's see? From what bloodlines are they from? And what kennels are they registered with? If you wanna sell a lie, sell it to an illiterate, someone with little knowledge on the topic, probably to some dude on your street. If you ain't a novice, or probably you wanna conceal the truth, you should know those pictures you posted are nothing close to a pure GSD. The fact that a dog shows a trait doesn't make it pure. I'll advice you stop attaching sentiments here and embrace the facts. And if I may ask, for how long have you been into breeding? From all you spat, it shows you don't know much about canines. So bro, stop ranting and pls give us a break!!!
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Prodeegee(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
arcbay:

Let me ask you, what's your definition of pedigree? You claim you have the history of the sire and dam, can you post the import papers and let's see? From what bloodlines are they from? And what kennels are they registered with? If you wanna sell a lie, sell it to an illiterate, someone with little knowledge on the topic, probably to some dude on your street. If you ain't a novice, or probably you wanna conceal the truth, you should know those pictures you posted are nothing close to a pure GSD. The fact that a dog shows a trait doesn't make it pure. I'll advice you stop attaching sentiments here and embrace the facts. And if I may ask, for how long have you been into breeding? From all you spat, it shows you don't know much about canines. So bro, stop ranting and pls give us a break!!!

Arcbay pls act mature and put an end to ds sh*t! U made ur point earlier. We are guys, let's act it! Like I said, noone is perfect.
Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
dam

Re: BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] by Magpies(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
lol bro easy@archbay,i lst said i knw da parents of ma dog didnt i, nd i realisd i made it all gross,i dnt hav a pedigree certifikate doesnt mean i dnt knw d stand of ma dog, if u guys say its nt dat pure fine,cuz i knw natin iz perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mythical Mystical Creatures (ryeopedia) / Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies (price reduced). / Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.