Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? (10888 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brownlord: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
The video below is of a supposed Law maker in in a state refer to as the fountain of Knowledge, If such a man ever found his way to the Ekiti State House of Assembly, then i fear for this country and generations yet unborn, For once i thought he was just an OPC or NURTW member until he said the bolded

the speaker absconded from office on his own, playing a role of partisan

which is not the oath of allegiance he has on the people of ekiti state

the speaker left on his own

The speaker lepht (left) ekiti state x2, toooo lagos, is he legislating in lagos

What is his function in lagos, when his work here in ekiti state, ( pointing behind him ) continue, is lying lowph or low ( i don't get that part )

Interviewer: what have he done?

The mad lawmaker: The speaker have been impeached, (turning his head like a chicken inflicted by a deadly virus) continue, continue the deputy speaker has been impeached

Interviewer: on what ground

The mad lawmaker: their have been (arg) impeached on the ground that (1) they left their official responsibility without official notice,

When we come to the issue of figure, not figure, house of assembly has their own culshure ( culture ) we have our own law, we have the way we operate, we have'se the way we run things

The mad man continue: it is not my duty to tell you figure, it is an administrative funshion ( function ) may be he meant ( folunsho )

Continue, and you cannot allow me as a public servant, to go and be doing the duty of an administrator, ( shaking head ) that is not my own duty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeBtRT6Q_hA

Nigeria has got great potentials, How come we can only put thugs and touts into leadership positions, This is a national embarrassment.

"In house of assembly, we have the way we run things" A lawmaker?

9 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by LORDI(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Which way nigeria,...he can't even pronounce the words right..*funshion*lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by dustydee: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
I listened to him on channels this morning, he just made a fool of himself. At a point, the panelists were laughing at him.

7 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by lanxlot(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
op if Ah tel u say I understand 1 sentenx frm all what u wrote.....ayam a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
"A penalty for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" - Plato.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by lanxlot(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
oh ok.....op wait ist....saying d law maker is mad is Invariably sayin dat d pple dat elected Or selected im into dat office r all mad....secondly, english language is a major barrier to some of us..... Imagine dat man. engage him in a conversation in pigin and watch him flare.....sumtin he said made sense afta I read again.....Was able to glean sumtin frm it.

3 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by kel4soft: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
There is nothing wrong with all he has said so far - That's how they all speak tongue

Op you are jobless

15 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by tpia6: 12:23am On Nov 23, 2014
op you are very s.tupid for opening such a thread.

8 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by dimdim001(m): 1:09am On Nov 23, 2014
undecided
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by vega84(m): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2014
Westerns self !

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by aljharem(m): 1:16am On Nov 23, 2014
Seriously, this is the da.ftest thread in the world. What was his message and what are you posting ?

9 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by tuborme: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2014
I listened to dude as well... until thugs leave politics for politians, Nigeria will not know peace and develop.

6 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by aljharem(m): 1:16am On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

Bobo yin stu.pid gan. O gor gan

5 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by tpia6: 1:21am On Nov 23, 2014
^yen

why are you typing yin instead of yen?

or you meant to say yi
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by aljharem(m): 1:37am On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:
^yen

why are you typing yin instead of yen?

or you meant to say yi

Yen I mean. Lol

E se fun correction yen wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by Texykool: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Ekiti kete cheesy
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by tpia6: 1:42am On Nov 23, 2014
aljharem:

Yen I mean. Lol

E se fun correction yen wink

ko tope.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by Adminisher: 1:45am On Nov 23, 2014
brownlord:
The video below is of a supposed Law maker in in a state refer to as the fountain of Knowledge, If such a man ever found his way to the Ekiti State House of Assembly, then i fear for this country and generations yet unborn, For once i thought he was just an OPC or NURTW member until he said the bolded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeBtRT6Q_hA

Nigeria has got great potentials, How come we can only put thugs and touts into leadership positions, This is a national embarrassment.

These are the SW Jonathanians. IQ not required. Just take the money smoke weed and do what the President, that party and your PDP governor wants. How can this tripe be a law maker in a state with more educationally accomplished people than any other state in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brownlord: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2014
Adminisher:

These are the SW Jonathanians. IQ not required. Just take the money smoke weed and do what the President, that party and your PDP governor wants. How can this tripe be a law maker in a state with more educationally accomplished people than any other state in Nigeria.

you mean apc don't have people like this?
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brownlord: 2:33am On Nov 23, 2014
lanxlot:
op if Ah tel u say I understand 1 sentenx frm all what u wrote.....ayam a liar.

Are you related to the him? I mean the guy running things in that video

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brownlord: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
There is nothing wrong with all he has said so far - That's how they all speak tongue

Op you are jobless

Busy/hard working man, the guy could be your mentor, sorry everything is wrong with what he said

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brownlord: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

Mbok how did you get here?

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 23, 2014
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by tpia6: 2:50am On Nov 23, 2014
brownlord:

Mbok how did you get here?

you hurt my feelings dear.
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brownlord: 2:58am On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

you hurt my feelings dear.

Everything okay with you? Did you. Skip drugs?

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by tpia6: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2014
do i sound like i skipped drugs or you do?
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by okunboy: 3:10am On Nov 23, 2014
I watched it as well...it was a monumental calamity!

3 Likes

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by Truckpusher(m): 3:26am On Nov 23, 2014
brownlord:

Busy/hard working man, the guy could be your mentor, sorry everything is wrong with what he said
I guess your situation is so bad that you can't even help yourself with a little sarcasm. grin
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by tpia6: 3:28am On Nov 23, 2014
brownlord:

what's your grouse with what he said?

where you come from, do you not have your ways of "running things"?
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by tpia6: 3:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Nigeria has got great potentials, How come we can only put thugs and touts into leadership positions

how ironic.
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brixton: 3:43am On Nov 23, 2014
@op,

we have the way we run things - Samuel Ajibola

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye / Can Federal Government Sack Nlc Workers Obeying Strike? / Terrorists Deposited Arms Ahead Of Attacks On Plateau Communities, Says Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.