Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Absolute Proof Of God's Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence (12783 Views)

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / Three Arguments For God's Existence / I May No Longer Believe In God Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Atheists argue that life popped out of nothing, therefore God is not needed in the equation. They are quick at using M and B word. They say Earth is billions of years old and man is millions of years old and evolved from tiny organisms. They have refused to give us detailed reasons why it took so long and every process man took, if possible catalyze the whole process, subsequently giving us a human being.
Let me use the experiment that Galileo Galilei used to stun the entire world of science; the experiment that every object falls at same rate when air resistance is absent. To do this, we have to pump out the air to give us a vacuum (though logic tells us the vacuum is something, the absence of air molecules gives us a perfect example of nothing since we are only concerned about the air molecules and its emptiness.)
Through this experiment, we see that for nothing(absence of air molecules) to exist, something must have triggered it. What if we want to get our air molecules back(a very important component of life itself)? Should we wait for a few days, months, years or centuries for air molecules to pop out of nothing? A sane mind will realise that something can't come out of nothing but nothing can come out of something. This proof singlehandedly shows that the genesis of the 'faith' of atheists is shaky. wink
Since its now being proofed that life started from something and not nothing (even nothing must come from something,) we can then try to highlight the properties and characteristics this something must possess:
1) Must be called God because everything was created by him because without him was anything made that was made.
2) He must be infinite because he is infinity, he came from infinity, therefore he has no source, neither can he have an end because he is infinite.
3) He must be all powerful and infinitely intelligent. The works of his hands are sufficient proof.
4) He must possess properties beyond normal, properties beyond our wisdom e.g an invisible Spirit. People will wish to argue this one but Hebrews 11:3 says: Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that "things which are seen are not made of things which do appear". This applies to everything in the universe, including you and this knowledge is applied in the making of televisions and phones.

1 Like

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Christmasdon(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
.I want to make fb.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Christmasdon:
.I want to make fb.
Meaning
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emmalot121:
Atheists argue that life popped out of nothing, therefore God is not needed in the equation. They are quick at using M and B word. They say Earth is billions of years old and man is millions of years old and evolved from tiny organisms. They have refused to give us detailed reasons why it took so long and every process man took, if possible catalyze the whole process, subsequently giving us a human being.
Let me use the experiment that Galileo Galilei used to stun the entire world of science; the experiment that every object falls at same rate when air resistance is absent. To do this, we have to pump out the air to give us a vacuum (though logic tells us the vacuum is something, the absence of air molecules gives us a perfect example of nothing since we are only concerned about the air molecules and its emptiness.)
Through this experiment, we see that for nothing(absence of air molecules) to exist, something must have triggered it. What if we want to get our air molecules back(a very important component of life itself)? Should we wait for a few days, months, years or centuries for air molecules to pop out of nothing? A sane mind will realise that something can't come out of nothing but nothing can come out of something. This proof singlehandedly shows that the genesis of the 'faith' of atheists is shaky. wink
Since its now being proofed that life started from something and not nothing (even nothing must come from something,) we can then try to highlight the properties and characteristics this something must possess:
1) Must be called God because everything was created by him because without him was anything made that was made.
2) He must be infinite because he is infinity, he came from infinity, therefore he has no source, neither can he have an end because he is infinite.
3) He must be all powerful and infinitely intelligent. The works of his hands are sufficient proof.
4) He must possess properties beyond normal, properties beyond our wisdom e.g an invisible Spirit. People will wish to argue this one but Hebrews 11:3 says: Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that "things which are seen are not made of things which do appear". This applies to everything in the universe, including you and this knowledge is applied in the making of televisions and phones.

Yet this God takes all the semblance of the human. He is the Who that starts everything, but no ONE to start him because if he had a beginning, the entire sequence of creation will have to be followed by a endless chain of many Who-s. God is a classic case of anthropomorphism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism). If God was not given the characteristics of a human being then HE would become an IT. If we stop finding answers filled with HEs, we will make more progress.

8 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kay17:

Yet this God takes all the semblance of the human. He is the Who that starts everything, but no ONE to start him because if he had a beginning, the entire sequence of creation will have to be followed by a endless chain of many Who-s. God is a classic case of anthropomorphism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism). If God was not given the characteristics of a human being then HE would become an IT. If we stop finding answers filled with HEs, we will make more progress.
He can be used for someone with no gender. As for your who's question, when you break a piece of yam, won't you get to its atom? There is origin for everything. The origin of our universe is something and that something is God, the beginning and the end. Like I said the comprehension of God is beyond human reasoning.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kay17:

He has no beginning because he is the beginning.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emmalot121:
He has no beginning because he is the beginning.

But above all, he is a HE. That's his Achilles heel. He is anthropomorphic, he is seemingly human.

5 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by plaetton: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
You argue that everything must have a beginning, then you contradict your claim by stating that god does not have a beginning.
No matter how you spin it, god contradicts his own existence.

11 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kay17:

But above all, he is a HE. That's his Achilles heel. He is anthropomorphic, he is seemingly human.
He is used to represent him in Bible because it is in this view of him that we can have a clue of him. We are image of him and not otherwise.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emmalot121:
He is used to represent him in Bible because it is in this view of him that we can have a clue of him. We are image of him and not otherwise.

Can God be described without the word HE?!
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
plaetton:
You argue that everything must have a beginning, then you contradict your claim by stating that god does not have a beginning.
No matter how you spin it, god contradicts his own existence.
God is the beginning itself.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kay17:

No!
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emmalot121:

The Beginning of what?

Of himself?!
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kay17:

Emmalot121:
No!
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kay17:

The Beginning of what?

Of himself?!
Everything. Like I said the true nature of God can't be known. I am expecting counter questions from my proof, not asking me to tell you all about God.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emmalot121:
Everything. Like I said the true nature of God can't be known. I am expecting counter questions from my proof, not asking me to tell you all about God.

His true nature would include being the Beginning, right? So whether God is the beginning or not is unknown?
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:

Looks like you are daydreaming or something. "He" for your God? Did you mean a man?

3 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Kay17:

His true nature would include being the Beginning, right? So whether God is the beginning or not is unknown?
You are repeating the same question. I have already answered this using the atom illustration.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

Looks like you are daydreaming or something. "He" for your God? Did you mean a man?
Kay17 asked me this question, which I answered diligently.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
You are repeating the same question. I have already answered this using the atom illustration.

i am not aware of the atomic illustration
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Kay17:

i am not aware of the atomic illustration
"As for your who's question, when you break a piece of yam, won't you get to its atom? "
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
"As for your who's question, when you break a piece of yam, won't you get to its atom? "

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2014
They keep visiting and going! They have 'nothing' to say wink
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
He can be used for someone with no gender. As for your who's question, when you break a piece of yam, won't you get to its atom? There is origin for everything. The origin of our universe is something and that something is God, the beginning and the end. Like I said the comprehension of God is beyond human reasoning.

He cannot be used for someone without gender,that is a wrong way to put it. When a baby is born,you use "It" until you are sure of it's gender. Therefore,when you use "He" for you God,you are trying to say your God has muscle-line qualities.

When you describe your God,you have personified and quantified it. Then your God becomes finite and not infinite.

1 Like

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

He cannot be used for someone without gender,that is a wrong way to put it. When a baby is born,you use "It" until you are sure of it's gender. Therefore,when you use "He" for you God,you are trying to say your God has muscle-line qualities.

When you describe your God,you have personified and quantified it. Then your God becomes finite and not infinite.
"He is used to represent him in Bible because it is in this view of him that we can have a clue of him. We are image of him and not otherwise." I've assisted you in quoting the answer.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
"He is used to represent him in Bible because it is in this view of him that we can have a clue of him. We are image of him and not otherwise." I've assisted you in quoting the answer.

That is wrong. I think the Bible was referring to a particular deity. It was even given a name called Yahweh,am i wrong? This particular deity described by the Bible had a peculiar characteristic which includes being vicious,control freak,jealous and always angry. Yahweh could also be referred to as an extraterrestrial. How could you describe that as an infinite being?

Tell me one good attribute of your God?

2 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by missdebs(f): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2014
if u opened this thread to prove God existence to aethists, ur wastin ur time. My5kobo

2 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 23, 2014
missdebs:
if u opened this thread to prove God existence to aethists, ur wastin ur time. My5kobo

Hmmmmm
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by finofaya: 1:25am On Nov 23, 2014
@Emmalot121

It is you guys who believe in God that think life came from nothing, or rather that there has always been life. Remember that "life" also includes the life of God.

According to the venerated St. Augustine, a thing cannot cause itself, since in order to do that it will have to already exist. God therefore could not have caused himself (or itself) or in other words he has no hand in his existence. By extension, he is not needed in the equation of life.

Also, science doesn't suggest that life came out of nothing. It supposes that life is a reconfiguration of already existing elements. Lastly, atheism is not the same as science.

5 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Weah96: 1:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:

Using your own logic, this beginning is then SOMETHING.
And according to you, this SOMETHING, called the "beginning" also has a beginning.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Weah96: 1:51am On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

That is wrong. I think the Bible was referring to a particular deity. It was even given a name called Yahweh,am i wrong? This particular deity described by the Bible had a peculiar characteristic which includes being vicious,control freak,jealous and always angry. Yahweh could also be referred to as an extraterrestrial. How could you describe that as an infinite being?

Tell me one good attribute of your God?

And he's called the groom who wants to marry the virgin bride.

The infatuation with the female reproductive organ is mind boggling. Yahweh considers the condition of the v)agina to be very important.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You / Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven / Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.