Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! (30476 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

That's not my nature but u pushed me to the wall

[size=20]sHey yOu knOw say u fall my hand sHa YOu come carry tHe matter go narrate for girl abi.. Why u tell Jacinta abOut our last conversation last nigHt Coz sHez a Catholic abi #no waHala [/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by YSSEY(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Myself

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by YSSEY(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Faithfuls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by YSSEY(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gloraiyy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Amadaz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
i love jesus but i dont go to church...i know he is not happy with me.pray for me people cos i am just about my money but i dont want to go to hell
. #keeping it real
Lord have mercy on us all
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]sHey yOu knOw say u fall my hand sHa YOu come carry tHe matter go narrate for girl abi.. Why u tell Jacinta abOut our last conversation last nigHt Coz sHez a Catholic abi #no waHala [/size]

I no narrate anything,na ur profile she read come dey ask me question

Point of correction,shez not my girl!! angry
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Vanpascore(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Catholic Forever I don't always miss it. Tho my Fiancee a muslim. But we gonna put our religious differences aside and build a committed and Happy Home

I am also in ur shoe, she is a catholic, i am a muslim but, i love her wt her blf. Glory to Jesus. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Edusouls(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
jesus bu eze ka cha si eze nine, the king in heavenly world, the king on our physical world, the king in the underworld, hell,because he has the final say who is cast into the lake of fire and who will not, spiritual worlds, the king of kings controls everywhere both the seen and the unseen, enugu celeberates the hottest christ king ceremony in nigeria, it is always, grand in enugu, every year, am just coming back, i have danced away all my sorrows, is like let me rewind this ceremony which is once a year, enugu kwenu, are my people here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
YSSEY:
Myself
Nice pix... But wetin una carry red dey do on a feast day like dis... Abi una vest no complete...
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Edusouls:
jesus bu eze ka cha si eze nine, the king in heavenly world, the king on our physical world, the king in the underworld, hell,because he has the final say who is cast into the lake of fire and who will not, spiritual worlds, the king of kings controls everywhere both the seen and the unseen, enugu celeberates the hottest christ king ceremony in nigeria, it is always, grand in enugu, every year, am just coming back, i have danced away all my sorrows, is like let me rewind this ceremony which is once a year, enugu kwenu, are my people here?
Yes we are... But you for feed us with pix na...
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Onchiz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
The is king 4 eva.......KALAMAZOO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vanpascore:

I am also in ur shoe, she is a catholic, i am a muslim but, i love her wt her blf. Glory to Jesus. . .

God,.........I wish this type of love you extend to us cry,that our fellow christians from different domination can also do the same

When christians and christians can't love each other,how can someone from another religion love the other!! embarassed

Am so impressed about the love you have for her and us as well,may Allah that we serve lead us to the heavenly throne of God,.............thanks bro,God bless smiley

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by zingobaby: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
God is the king of kings & Lord of Lords

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by SalC: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice pics y'all have got here. Chineke nwere mmadu, smiley
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vanpascore:

Dopeyomi,.........see the love above

We are both christians,let us love each other and accept the blieves of each party,.............if we both as christains can't love and accommodate each other,how can we/other religion accommodate,accept and love us

Muslims+christians are one!!

Catholics+cele+pentecostal,etc are or should also be one smiley
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by titoetal(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
I was there at Awka diocese too. The turn out was more than great.

Jisos nwere mmadu. Eze ndi eze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tabletman1: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
A promise made.

Coming in with St. John the baptist parish Onitsha.

This is Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity Cathedral Onitsha...

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by LordMecuzy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vanpascore:

Lol. Honour to Mary.

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

I no narrate anything,na ur profile she read come dey ask me question

Point of correction,shez not my girl!! angry

[size=20]did I say she's yOur girl Read well well befOre yOu quote na.. You sHa don spOil me fOr tHe qirl face and u dOn use me cOllect star already.. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by equily(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kanshio Deanary in Makurdi Diocese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rich4god:
Madonna Chaplaincy... UNN...
Wow, that's my Chaplaincy.

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by nav(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Christ is the king of kings
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Wow, that's my Chaplaincy.
You mean your current abi former...?
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by YSSEY(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rich4god:
Nice pix... But wetin una carry red dey do on a feast day like dis... Abi una vest no complete...
diocesan general vest

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tabletman1: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tabletman1: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
A Rev.Fr dancing while guys are beating drum for him....

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rich4god:
You mean your current abi former...?
that's where I am right now.
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]did I say she's yOur girl Read well well befOre yOu quote na.. You sHa don spOil me fOr tHe qirl face and u dOn use me cOllect star already.. [/size]

Am not a kid or someone like that
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tabletman1: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
St Vincent akpaka forest coming into the the field of Basilica Of The Most Holy Trinity Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tabletman1: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
More from Basilica....

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Pamcrest(f): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yes oh, our procession today was awesome...the world stood still as we proclaimed the King of kings!

All hail d power of Jesus' name
Let angels prostrate fall (2ce)
Bring forth d royal diadem
And crown Him, crown Him, crown him, crown Him, crown Him, crown Him, crown Him
And crown Him Lord of all

I proclaim Jesus Christ as my King, n the King of my family......He rules n reigns in our affairs.
Jesus is the King of d whole world forever n ever....to d glory of God d Father, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tabletman1: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Benediction in section at Basilica of The Most Holy Trinity Onitsha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.