Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Did Jesus Went To Paradise or Hell The Day He Died? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Went To Paradise or Hell The Day He Died? (661 Views)

Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet / Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? / 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Went To Paradise or Hell The Day He Died? by okeke00(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2014
before jesus died on the cross. He said to the thief on his right hand, "tonight! you will be with me in my paradise"
i really confused here. It was also stated that jesus went to hell, fought with the devil and took the key of death/hell from him and then resurected the third day.
1) was jesus traveling along with the thief
2)what does he mean by "tonight"
3)when did Hell became paradise
4)apart from jesus, have any human been to heaven or are we all waiting for the last day when the sea will give up its dead, and land give up its too and judgements follow
5)can we now say that the people around the time of moses and abraham have been judge already?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Jesus Went To Paradise or Hell The Day He Died? by philfearon(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2014
okeke00:
before jesus died on the cross. He said to the thief on his right hand, "tonight! you will be with me in my paradise"
i really confused here. It was also stated that jesus went to hell, fought with the devil and took the key of death/hell from him and then resurected the third day.
4)apart from jesus, have any human been to heaven or are we all waiting for the last day when the sea will give up its dead, and land give up its too and judgements follow
5)can we now say that the people around the time of moses and abraham have been judge already?
The passage is clear enough....By paradise,he meant hell,and it was this hell that the bible recorded him going......Am I lying?
Lol!!! World saviour in hell!!
Re: Did Jesus Went To Paradise or Hell The Day He Died? by lomprico(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2014
okeke00:

Does that mean that its jesus that have been responsible for all the deaths and will b d one to throw souls in hell, since he now has d key? (at d bolded)
Re: Did Jesus Went To Paradise or Hell The Day He Died? by queensley55(f): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2014
Luke 23:43 - Jesus said to the thief on the
cross “Today you will be with me in
Paradise.” So Jesus went immediately to
Paradise (Heaven) when he died.
Re: Did Jesus Went To Paradise or Hell The Day He Died? by okeke00(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
queensley55:
Luke 23:43 - Jesus said to the thief on the
cross “Today you will be with me in
Paradise.” So Jesus went immediately to
Paradise (Heaven) when he died.
ok. So when then did he traveled to hell to spend three days?

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Kicks & Steps On The Stomach Of A Pregnant Woman / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/15 / Live Worship Experience Event In Abuja-a Must Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.