Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey (2931 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2014
I finally met with her. She was so natural and free. Being with her felt like being with a mother. A mother she is indeed. She has single handedly blessed and helped millions of people all over the world. And today I am meeting with her for the very first time in my entire life.

Growing up I used to hear of her fame. She was America’s best talk show host. I entered the University – Covenant University – and I spent almost a whole semester studying who she was. In fact, I heard her all the time – especially throughout my stay at the Christian University.

Finally I said to myself, ‘I want to be like this woman”. Who was she? She was one of America’s first black talk show host. She was the first black woman in entertainment to be the richest in America. She was the queen of talk – Oprah Winfrey. Yup, I met Oprah!

It began when I found myself at the US embassy in Nigeria. I finally got my visa after applying for quite a number of times. Matter of fact, I didn’t need to go there to apply. I was there to collect the visa without even had attended an interview. Man, it is good to be famous small o. I thank God for my position on EbonyLifeTV. Oshe God. It is easy to be a presenter on Africa’s First Global Black Entertainment Network? Twale o!

Anyway, I was saying…So I got my Visa. The rest is history. All I remember was I found myself at Oprah’s office. I did not even wait for Jack Robinson, I knew what I wanted immediately I get to America. I knew she was the first to demand and pray to see. I needed to see the goddess of TV talk. I needed to learn from her feet before making any move in that foreign land. I say this because I know that I know I am a great talk show host in the making and I am taking the world by storm with fresh ideas that will bring Africa light and enlightenment. It is The koligs talk Show that will be the in thing even on DSTV or any other satellite TV.

When I met with her, I had one question to start with: “Did you mean what you said when you told people to keep a journal? Did you mean they could write only if God spoke to them? Or they could write anytime and when an idea comes to their mind? And she said “I meant they should write all the time – write daily. It will shock you what you can do with your writings. Look at Tyler! He is in millions. He might be the next me – the male me.”

After our conversation I found out that all was a dream. I woke up to write this story you are reading right now.

Dream. O dream.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by toxiflam: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Kool dream, but then e no add anything to your bottom line .Dreams could point to positive direction just try to achieve success then ophrah fit dey beg to host u for show

BTW, Malaria test no go bad sha

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2014
@OP Pissures or Adonbelivit......

Afterall you knew you were gonna share your testimony on Nairaland so you should be aware of the modus operandi
tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
toxiflam:
Kool dream, but then e no add anything to your bottom line .Dreams could point to positive direction just try to achieve success then ophrah fit dey beg to host u for show

BTW, Malaria test no go bad sha

Wanted to quote and thank u for the brotherly advice not until I saw the insult.
Its obvious “Your mouth isn't connected to your brain"
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
justi4jesu:
@OP Pissures or Adonbelivit......

Afterall you knew you were gonna share your testimony on Nairaland so you should be aware of the modus operandi
tongue tongue

Did u read the post at all
You saying pissures or adonbelivit is already stale on nairaland... Why not tell me dat u stay in france and dat u can't undastand. Smh

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by justi4jesu(f): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
koligs:

You saying pissures or adonbelivit is already stale on nairaland... Why not tell me dat u stay in france and dat u can't undastand. Smh

Why are you jealous, na your MB i use write, go fix yourself up and stop spewing trash. You mustn't comment if you ask me.

DREAMER tongue tongue
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Why are you jealous, na your MB i use write, go fix yourself up and stop spewing trash. You mustn't comment if you ask me.

DREAMER tongue tongue

Sorry if I may ask, where did u school?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by justi4jesu(f): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
koligs:

Sorry if I may ask, where did u school?

I schooled in Fr**ce angry angry
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by toxiflam: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
koligs:

Wanted to quote and thank u for the brotherly advice not until I saw the insult.
Its obvious “Your mouth isn't connected to your brain"

Bros, I meant it as a joke. Person no fit follow u play
Meanwhile, hustle on

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
toxiflam:

Bros, I meant it as a joke. Person no fit follow u play
Meanwhile, hustle on

Ohhh really? *chop knuckles @Toxifam*
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Reality in the making
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Same thing happened last night... Is this for real?
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
This should make front page.. @op, more grease to ur elbow
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by Wisepac: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
keep on dreaming dude, FYI Oprah Winfrey was my classmate at where

am schooling in France.
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Wisepac:
keep on dreaming dude, FYI Oprah Winfrey was my classmate at where

am schooling in France.

Hahaha, I should be the one to tell you dream on cos Oprah Winfrey has never been to france. *winks
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
koligs:

we school in France and we dont understand you, so please post pictures to make us understand angry otherwise you are lying cheesy
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by KingTom(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mondisweets:
we school in France and we dont understand you, so please post pictures to make us understand angry otherwise you are lying cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:

grin grin grin

Cover ur teeth, it stinks...
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

Lol, what skul in france did u skul'd
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2014
koligs:

Lol, what skul in france did u skul'd
unilag
Re: My Experience In The U.s.a With Oprah Winfrey by koligs: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Mondisweets:
unilag

Very Boring....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians To Travel Across 160 Countries Without Visas, Winnington MD, Okoh / How Much Is From Enugu To Onitsha By Road? / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.