Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

[free] Essay Review. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [free] Essay Review. (1034 Views)

Essay Writing Competitions For Africans From December 2010 To 2011 / SOLUTION TO ALL THE 2012 NIGERIAN ESSAY COMPETITIONS / Short Essay Of 250 Words On (why I Think I Am Eligible For The Brf Scholarship". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[free] Essay Review. by essayHelp(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hi guys.

I have been frustrated in my search for a free (and quality) peer-reviewed essay service online.

Consequently, this thread is created to remedy the situation.

The editing rubrics to be used includes:
- Expression
- Organization, and
- Grammar.

Expression entails your ability to convey your story, to cite relevant facts, or to buttress your arguments.

Organization takes into cognizance your use of transition elements. Also, the structuring of your introductory and terminating paragraphs is covered here.

Grammar considerations includes punctuation, word choice, and sentence structures. Additionally, style considerations - such as use of the passive voice, parallel structures - are also considered.

Any type of essay is permissible - practice essays for TOEFL, SAT, GRE, WAEC and NECO, or other relevant exams. More so, admissions essays, statement of objectives (or purpose), cover letters, and scholarship essays are equally considered.

There are broadly two options. The essays can be posted verbatim for corrections. This option is advantageous because it edifies all members; however, it is not advisable for sensitive essays. On the flip side, members seeking confidentiality can send their essays, in doc format, to essayreview @ hotmail . com.

Thanks.
It is my sincere hope that everyone pitches in.
Re: [free] Essay Review. by JanettFlower: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thanks for sharing. I've been looking for a review service for a long time, but it really isn't easy to do. I have https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/do-my-assignment/ and it is my trusted essay writing assistant. I sometimes ask for help here and every paper comes out unique and I'm sure plagiarism-free.
Re: [free] Essay Review. by PitLydon: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2022
If you are looking for online writing services that will be your reliable assistant, come here. Customwritings.com authors are true writing experts. All clients have been very satisfied with the services provided. You can become one of the lucky ones who have no problems with studies. Contact this service!

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day / The Great Writer Ciela Is A Year Older Today / Five Simple Steps To Strengthen The Bond Between Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.