Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! (1458 Views)

Hillarious: Black Man In A Barbing Saloon(photo) / Give This Haircut A Name / Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by godsamist: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
You are wellcome!
Good people of this wonderful house,needs your candid contribution here,have been keeping this thought..But wants us to rub minds together.
Went to my joint to look good as usal,as i walked in,what i saw next baffled me,a customer,who has just been attended to,went down to the floor,gathering every particles of his hair into a small nylon bag..As the attendant notice my curiocity,he walked down to me to persuade me to settle as saying..sir i beg sit down..Na so him dey do anytime him come do hair..Well i sat down really for my haircut but my spirit was not at rest..There must be something more to it..Don't know,but can't just throw caution to the wind..From january till date..My mind keeps reasoning aloud..for those patronizing barbing saloon outlet..What really are they doing with the hair after cut?
Your candid opinion please!
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by Truth24(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
African mind
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lolzz..they probably burn it..but honestly..we should be curious and ask smtimes oo
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by madmadu(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
dere's dis soup... i think dey call it hairsoup... very delicious!... d hairs are d main ingredient....
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
what does bank use your shit and urine in their restroom do also ask what owners of pedicure and manicure do with your nails?.Some African's are too superstitious for my liking,
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by kenniesam: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
I've once asked an apprentice wen i was young,since den i've known how it's bn disposed,it's good to be curious at times coz it helps to know more.
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by Xzbit91: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
burn it or find a safe way of disposing it ofcourse, wot do you think? Abi na d first time wey u d barb hair ni
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by Ojugunrege(f): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
I sometimes wonder too; even hairdressers. I guess they just throw it away with their other dirts.

But I guess our environment has a way of distorting & superstitious'ing' one's mind....abeg pardon my grammar.

For this reason, I have been shying away from giving my 14 month-old a decent haircut @ a barbers'.
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by TheReviewer(m): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Please sorry for the interruption, but there is something I don't understand in this forum.
i just started a topic
How To Earn $300 Daily With Or Without A Website And Without A Product
I posted the second thread, came back to post the third I just discovered that I could not find the second one, then I could not post again. this was the message I keep getting.
Banned by the antispam bot in Business for this post. Ban expires on 10:39pm On Dec 01
Re: Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! by adebayo201: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Barbers don't do a sh**t with your hair!
Haba, for crying out loud, my dad cuts hair, myself too does the same. We disposed those hair to Lagos state PSP van for proper disposal. If you don't trust any barber, buy your own clipper, cut your hair yourself and do whatsoever you want to do with your hair!

Please, don't tarnish some good people's image oh!

Lagos State Barbers Association...

Alafia Zone... for cleanliness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serious Flood Case In Barnawa Kaduna / Microsoft Nigeria Recruiting Enterprise Channel Manager | See Details And Apply / Baba Sala Is Alive –son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.