Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

10 Types Of Confused Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Confused Ladies (6464 Views)

10 Types Of Confused Ladies / 10 Types Of Confused Ladies / I Need Matured Advice Please Am Kind Of Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Note- This write-up contain blunders and wrong use of words but that's out of my chest. No be corporate communications i dey do wink

10 Types Of Confused Ladies

It takes a miracle if a lady is not guilty of at least one of the listed points

Where Do You Belong ?

1. The ones who have been dying silently and have been patiently waiting for the opportunity for you to talk to strike up a convo, only for you to strike up a convo and ask them out and they will decline your request so as to prove to you that they are not cheap and when you are drifting away, they will start running after you so that you can ask them out once more and they will tell you YES immediately

2. The ones who bleach and after having multi colours and black knuckles, only for them to start blaming it on their friends who prescribed a wrong cream to them

3. The ones who will ask you "what do you think you are doing" even though they know deep down that they will end up giving in

4. The ones who will forsake you for a rich dude, only for them to start chasing you when the guy becomes poor and everything becomes good for you, saying it was the work of the devil

5. The ones who will outrightly tell you they don't do long distance relationship because they are in Lagos and you are in Aba, but they start giving you close marking when they are in Lagos and you are in London, saying "it's love that matters"

6. These are the ones who will tell you they don't like secks and that they are only doing it for the sake of love, only for them to call you a lazy man if you can't satisfy them

7. The ones who will screen men with no mercy.. They screen men like Gulder Ultimate Search and Maltina Dance Hall audition, only for them to start attending prayer programmes and weekly services in church when they seem not to get a better dude and they don't want to settle for less because much has been expected of them from friend and families

8. The ones who have pursued their future partner out of ignorance and class, only for them to join the church choir, ushering unit when age is not on their side anymore

9. The ones who neglect a short kindhearted dude thereby running after a tall handsome dude with 6 packs, only for the guy to dump them and they start raining curses, saying all men are the same

10. The ones who will tell you they don't give out their number to strangers, only for them to be overwhelmed by regret why they didn't give it out at once

Feel free to add yours

Happy Sunday

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by solomonbrown64: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Baba himself is back....
I dey feel u jawe...

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Truth24(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
So on point

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by mencade5(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
the rate at which naija ladies are getting confuse these days is quite high that you begin to quantify confusion to ladies.

In essense
New word for confusion is Naija ladies.

I witness that number 9 in my area. Brother was a short handsome man, hardworking too he saw sister mercy, studied her for some months later he propose. But she rejected him.

She was ask why only for her to say ''if to say Sunny talk small i for marry am'' but e no tall.

Till today she is still searching for a tall, handsome, well built, rich man.....disturbing pastors for prayers of god sent man.....a man of her own.

Confusion = naija ladies

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Rilwayne001: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
[size=15pt] In Fela Anikulapo's voice Confusion Everywhere ....Even the OP is confused to have created this thread grin grin...dayummmn [/size]
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tosyne2much!!!
U go win Grammy very soon on top dx ur 10 types......Thread

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Beennkumar(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
LOL! grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Rapsainot(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
word -confusion
Synonym- naija girls......
Number 9 happened to me in my sec school days. That shepopotamus left me for our physics teacher. After that one don feck her tire he showed him class now she's pleading for a come back.... Naija girls sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Beennkumar:
LOL! grin

Abi I no talk am well ni ? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is what we want from MR nairaland...Tips and awesome thread(s)...Tosin your head is there angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by xpac01(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
11. The ones who keep calling and texting but when you meet, you'll even become more at how blank and mean they become.
12. Those who will tell you they love a gentle, humble, simple guy and God fearing man, but you'll see them loving with their 'heads over heel' a rough, proud, complcated and baddest dude... Vry confused..

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
vizkiz:
This is what we want from MR nairaland...Tips and awesome thread(s)...Tosin your head is there angry

Hehehehehehe thanks man

I like creating somethin unique and I don't like creating the common ones ppl create in the section wink
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'm still looking for a lady that would condemn and derail this thread tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
the rate at which naija ladies are getting confuse these days is quite high that you begin to quantify confusion to ladies.

In essense
New word for confusion is Naija ladies.

I witness that number 9 in my area. Brother was a short handsome man, hardworking too he saw sister mercy, studied her for some months later he propose. But she rejected him.

She was ask why only for her to say ''if to say Sunny talk small i for marry am'' but e no tall.

Till today she is still searching for a tall, handsome, well built, rich man.....disturbing pastors for prayers of god sent man.....a man of her own.

Confusion = naija ladies

@ the bolded.. Bwhahahaahahahahaha lwkmd roflmao grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by mencade5(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

@ the bolded.. Bwhahahaahahahahaha lwkmd roflmao grin
tosyne....it happened real life in my place just two months ago.

They will not change

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by mencade5(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rapsainot:
word -confusion
Synonym- naija girls......
Number 9 happened to me in my sec school days. That shepopotamus left me for our physics teacher. After that one don feck her tire he showed him class now she's pleading for a come back.... Naija girls sha
hahahahaha.....they always gets fecked by a guy that dont any feelings for them but hates d one that loves them.

Shiiiiiiit
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Beennkumar(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Abi I no talk am well ni ? grin
You try. grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
tosyne....it happened real life in my place just two months ago.

They will not change

Most of them are confused.. That's of the reasons why they didn't vote 4me cos I don't hesitate casting dem grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Mutuwa(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
I remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house.Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room.What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Nissan, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity....
Vanity! "Some ladies left their true love, cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz190, which turned out 2 be the only car they ever owned till date.They found out too late that true love is invaluable".

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by FLAWLES(f): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tosyne2much.............and he is BACK....(dnt 4get to write 10type of ppl dat vote 4u)

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Fynist(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Theses type Girls are the type who try to kill a Stone with two birds. But end up loosing the birds

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by FLAWLES(f): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
I know pips who are among d 10

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
FLAWLES:
Tosyne2much.............and he is BACK....(dnt 4get to write 10type of ppl dat vote 4u)

Yeah I'm back grin

Oooya check the list, what category do you belong ? wink

** say d truth and shame d devil ooo **
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Mprex(f): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
So what happens to those of us that belongs to the 10 groups @ once Guess we should just jump into the lagoon right?embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by mencade5(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Most of them are confused.. That's of the reasons why they didn't vote 4me cos I don't hesitate casting dem grin
hahahaha....tosyne i feel ur pain but dont feel bad.

Nairaland ladies hates me like hell.....but i am their medicine. they hates it if you always expose their secrets.

Dont give up bro, am back and we will deal with them all.

Well done

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Taleeysun(f): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
LoL
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mprex:
So what happens to those of us that belongs to the 10 groups @ once Guess we should just jump into the lagoon right?embarassed

I don't even know if I should say what I have in mind

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by FLAWLES(f): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Yeah I'm back grin

Oooya check the list, what category do you belong ? wink

** say d truth and shame d devil ooo **
.i don't understand d post(repeat it)Lollllssssss
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Mprex(f): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

I don't even know if I should say what I have in mind
what?
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
FLAWLES:
.i don't understand d post(repeat it)Lollllssssss

You belong to number 3 tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tosyne to too much,u really 2 much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Still Be A Virgin? / She Smells Down There / The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.