Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Making Mega Millions From Global Stock Trading Than In Nse! Lets Discuss - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Mega Millions From Global Stock Trading Than In Nse! Lets Discuss (1385 Views)

Get To Know How To Trade Global Stock Here In Nigeria And Make More Money / Global Stock Trading Made Easy Dvd / New To Global Stock Trading?, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Mega Millions From Global Stock Trading Than In Nse! Lets Discuss by nairabase(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
The internet as we all know has many wonders that have not yet been discovered nor exploited. the few discovered are yet to be fully exploited. one of such discoveries is the use of the internet to trade GLOBAL STOCKS. by global stocks i mean shares of companies round the world. that means from the. from the comfort of my bedroom, i could buy and sell shares of foreign companies in minutes. WOW! thats amazing smiley before i take you a little into what this is all about, first lets quickly see why you may consider it to Nigerian stock market undecided

In online global stock trading, you have a choice of which exchange or country's stock market you want to trade with but in Nigerian stock market, you are restricted to only Nigeria.

your trade orders are executed in less than 24 hours but Nigerian brokers take weeks sometimes to weeks sometime to execute a trade. there is nothing like "we have not yet found a buyer yet for your stocks, that is why there is a delay in your cheque" as it is with our Nigerian brokers. you sell in less than 24hours.

you get any company's financial statement mailed to house for free of charge.

well, let me not bore you with so many reasons why i prefer trading stocks online as you will definitely see for yourself soon. let me show you what i saw while trying to get information about this business. it is a little example of some foreign companies/stocks price movement in just about two to eight weeks,

The wealth generating power of “ stocks online” is so enormous. Imagine you invested $100 into a “stock online” of $0.001 per unit price which exploded to $1 within eight weeks:

That is 100/0.001x$1=$100,000

$100 turned $100,000 us dollars within eight weeks

examples of stocks that turned some of us into millionaires are:

(1) CKX, Inc. (formally sports Entertainment Enterprises Inc.)It was listed on NASDAQ with trading symbol CKXE. It rose about 30,000% from a tiny “stocks” with price far below $1
(2) Lyris Inc. (formally Halsey Corporation).It was listed on OTCBB as LYRI, it exploded by 18,733% from market value as low as $0.02.
(3)Homcom Communications, Inc. It was listed on OTCBB with trading symbol as HCOM, after its merger was announced; it was increased by 9,900%.

Trading stocks online is almost the same as forex with little differences. There are hundreds of geniune stockbrokers on the internet that you can trade “Stocks” with.

YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT COME ACROSS A FOREX TRADER OR ROBBOT THAT TURNS $250 TO $250,000 / $100 TO $100,000 IN A SINGLE WEEK.

This is not a hype, it is what “ stocks online” will do for you as soon as you get the information about them .Turning every $100 you invested to about $150,000 or every $250 you invested to $250,000 within two to eight weeks .

Few hundreds of people around the world know these stocks. The Wall Street guys and your banks hate seeing you discovering this kind of stocks”. It is exclusively reserved for the super riches.

It is an eternal bill market: The power to make you richer quickly regardless of where you are presently, ether here in Nigeria or far away in European village!
It is rag-to-riches profit potential.

You can grow your investment by 30,000%,18,000%,15,000%,5,000%
The opportunity is emerging everyday from thousands of listed stocks across the world.
Now available to you for the first time ever, untill now, this was the play ground of the world richest investors and institutions.

……………….And be the first in the next few moment. to become one of the very first investors in the world to discover these revolutionary new profit vehicles and how you can harness their ability to grow your wealth!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN THIS STOCKS THEN YOUR DREAM STARTS WITH A VISIT AT nairabase(dot)(dot)com or click on the website in my profile

IF WHAT I CLAIM HERE IS FALSE THEN CALL EFCC FOR ME,

Drop your replies or comments if you need more info about this stocks or simply visit nairabase(dot)(dot)com
Re: Making Mega Millions From Global Stock Trading Than In Nse! Lets Discuss by nairabase(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
please feel free to drop your replies, questions, I wil gladly answer you! no one wil discuss such a goldmine of making millions in public but am wiling to share everything with my 9ja people, drop ur replies so we flow together
Re: Making Mega Millions From Global Stock Trading Than In Nse! Lets Discuss by welikeit: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
HELLO BROS. AM INTERESTED ON UR POST .I NEED UR PHONE NO. AND EMAIL SO THAT I CAN CONTACT U ON HOW TO START IT AND COST OF IT TRAINING.

THANKS
Re: Making Mega Millions From Global Stock Trading Than In Nse! Lets Discuss by monopolist: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2011
incredible!!! Can it be done on iPhone ? What other kinds of phone can do it?

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Making Mega Millions From Global Stock Trading Than In Nse! Lets Discuss by welikeit: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2011
good day . have u gotten procedure? before talking where it can be done.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! This is Amazing !you can make $100 per day and even more,To Account. / Distributors & Bulk Buyers Needed Nationwide For New Premium Tea - Teazup / Stockfish ( Cord ) For Sale -call 07034498075 Or 08187181809

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.