Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) (27430 Views)

Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures / This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
I have actually been working with some NGOs and schools in the area of skill acquisition(entrepreneurship) for quite a while now and also have the privilege of partnering with NYSC SAED Department in many states but there's something so different about Osun State SAED department and I thought I should share this with us.

Okay, for the sake of those that don't know what SAED is, SAED means skill acquisition and entrepreneurship development. It was introduced into the NYSC scheme in 2012. The program was said to have been introduced in request to the transformation agenda of the federal Government which lays emphasis on entrepreneurship and self re-liance especially among the youths.

Every corp member is expected to participate in this program while in camp (in-camp training) and after the camp (post camp training). The area of training (skills) to be explored by corp members include the following:

- Cosmetology

- Food processing and preservation

- Agro Allied

- Culture and tourism

- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)

- Construction

- Power and Energy

- Film/Photography

- Environment

- Horticulture and Landscaping

- Education and

- Automobile

I'm going to try and upload as many pictures as possible from the exhibition held on Friday (Batch B, stream 2).

Do you think any state does it better? Let's hear your opinion with evidence.

3 Likes

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Yungwhy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wanna see the pictures.... shocked
*Modified*
Confam

2 Likes

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pix

1 Like

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
More.....

Awwww! God bless the mod that moved this to the front page. Thank youuuuuuuuuu.

Big smile.

2 Likes

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
More....

2 Likes

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
More...

1 Like

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
-------

1 Like

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
These are just few pictures from the area I handle (cosmetology), more from other areas to come later.

The trainees were able to come out with those products after a thorough training which was less than a week.

The Osun State SAED under the leadership of Mrs. Ahile should really be appreciated for their openness to new ideas and creativity.

Chill for more pix from other areas later.

2 Likes

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by ajoskele(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Na Osun NYSC SAED dey produce Eva water?

1 Like

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
ajoskele:
Na Osun NYSC SAED dey produce Eva water?

Lols....... No Sire. The containers for the bleach were not enough so they poured the remaining one into the empty eva containers. Satisfied?

3 Likes

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by ajoskele(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Strongbest:

Lols....... No Sire. The containers for the bleach were not enough so they poured the remaining one into the empty eva containers. Satisfied?
Nope...I guess you are one of the facilitators on camp. I think I know you.
Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
ajoskele:
Nope...I guess you are one of the facilitators on camp. I think I know you.

Awwww! Yes I'm. Seriously? Smile.

2 Likes

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by simplemach(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2014
But come to think of it o, nobody talks about job creation anymore. Yes we know its good, sometimes best to be self employed. But then this eneterprenureship stuff is almost taking the day when we know that there are supposed to be creation of jobs and then we are also encouraged to be enterprenures just incase we dont lay our hands on such jobs.

1 Like

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by singlefade25(f): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2014
nice one

1 Like

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Very good

1 Like

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
No wonder most of the hair creams in town doesnt work,,,,

na coffa dey do am ?? smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

hahahahehehe...

i don use all smileys on nairaland....

*dancing sekem off thread*

3 Likes

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by bafa4success(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
coolGud luck
Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by lonelydora: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Hope they have NAFDAC number.
Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by holatin(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2014
dat....short of speech
Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Babyboy1986(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Una try ooo.

1 Like

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by lightheart(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Ede Camp!!
Nice one!
I hope that camp is still as beautiful as we knew it back then.
#NYSCEdeCampAlumni smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by ddooskie(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2014
You've not told us what the Osun SAED do/did in particular?
Is it that Osun is doing something other states are not doing?
Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by Suzyky4u(f): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Ok
Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by eleko1: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2014
cool great
Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by pendusky(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2014
nice
Re: SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) by toluxa1(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2014
I was also in Cosmotology during my time, in Niger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident / First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect / 8 Funny Memes Every Corper Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.