Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Soccer Gist - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Gist (2394 Views)

Can U Trade Ur Education 4 Soccer..let Gist / Eagles Dressing Room Gist (pic) / Hot News/gist Aboút The South Africa Orange Nations Cup 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
GOOD DAY Everyone and welcome to soccer gist....its been a very interesting and exciting week of football.....matches have been played battles have been won records have been broken....well just incase you were feeling too lazy to check what has been going down in world of sport no need to fret I got them covered for you...well on Saturday last week we saw some matches go down.

PREMIER LEAGUE
Full
time Chelsea 2 - 0 West Brom
Full
time Everton 2 - 1 West Ham
United
Full
time Leicester 0 - 0 Sunderland
Full
time Man City 2 - 1 Swansea City
Full
time Newcastle
United 1 - 0 QPR
Full
time Stoke City 1 - 2 Burnley
Full
time Arsenal 1 - 2 Manchester
United.

PRIMERA DIVISION
Full time Atl. Madrid 3 - 1 Malaga Full time
Eibar0 - 4 Real Madrid Full time Barcelona 5
- 1 Sevilla Full time Deportivo 0 - 0Sociedad

BUNDESLIGA
Full time Bayern 4 - 0 Hoffenheim Full time
Schalke3 - 2 Wolfsburg Full time
Mönchengladbach 1 - 3 Eintracht Frankfurt
Full time Mainz 2 - 2 Freiburg Full time
Hannover 1 - 3 Leverkusen Full time
Paderborn2 - 2Dortmund Full time Köln1 -
2Hertha BSC

Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 1:24am On Nov 24, 2014
!!
Re: Soccer Gist by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 24, 2014
The Chelsea v West Brom game perfectly epitomizes the style of play which has defined the London club this season.

The Blues pressed high-up the pitch right from kickoff, being compact in midfield , and attacking in numbers. Within the first 16 minutes, Chelsea already had 75% of the ball possession, restricting the visitors to "parking the bus".

The likes of Saido Berahino, WBA's star forward, barely had 10 touches in the first half. Same could be said of the other Eest Brom forwards; such was Chelsea's total dominance.

The 2 first half goals from the hosts were as a result of intricate passing, and some very unprofessional defending from the likes of Lescott and Yacob. The ever press ice Hazard tormented the WBA fullback before laying up a pass for Oscar, who in turn, provided an inch-perfect cross for Diego Costa who controlled the ball on his chest and lashed the ball sweetly past Ben Foster.

The 2nd goal came about when Fabregass took a corner kick, finding Hazard, who was totally ummarked in the box . Hazard buried the ball with a left foot strike.

The 29th minute sending off of WBA's Yacob further ensured that the Blues would rarely be troubled at the back for the rest of the match. In the 2nd half, Chelsea effectively used a 3-2-4-1 formation, with the rampaging right full-back, Ivanovic, acting as an auxiliary right winger.
Re: Soccer Gist by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Barcelona 5
- 1 Sevilla
I believe this was when messi broke lali ga's all time goal scoring record, after securing a hatrick against Sevilla
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ce sont les meilleure equipes
Es sind sie allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grande equips
The champions!
Une grande reunion
Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event
Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes equip
Whenever that anthem is been sung on a Tuesday night or Wednesday night you definitely know we are here to experience something spectacular.....well what else can it be if not the champions league its definitely the night of the champions!!!....Its a night where we see different clubs all over Europe coming to do battle irrespective o the league they play in.....we definitely have some games in our hands.
Well a game has already kicked off in Group A where Roma are leading csk Moscow by a goal to nothing courtesy from the legend himself Francesco Totti on the 43 minute and porto leading bate by 3 goals to nothing oh dear what a night!!

Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
In group A we have roma taking on csk moscou and City 20:45 Bayern
Group F
APOEL 20:45 Barcelona
PSG 20:45 Ajax
Group G
Sporting 20:45 Maribor
Schalke 20:45 Chelsea
Group H
BATE 0-3Porto
Shakhtar 20:45 Athletic......Ill be back in the next 5 minutes with two great analyst to tell us what they think of the matches today!!
Re: Soccer Gist by jayjay14: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Woris its jay
worisj:
!!
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok lets kick off I have jayjay here with me a die hard aresnal fan who's going to give us his thought on some matches.....welcome jayjay but before I continue let me just inform you than csk Moscow have equalised after full time courtesy Vasiliy Berezutskiy and its ended 1-1 at the Arena Khimki — Khimki....btw its ended. at the Borisov Arena — Barysaw (Borisov) |
Attendance with Porto taking the maximum 3 points
Re: Soccer Gist by jayjay14: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
worisj:
In group A we have roma taking on csk moscou and City 20:45 Bayern
Group F
APOEL 20:45 Barcelona
PSG 20:45 Ajax
Group G
Sporting 20:45 Maribor
Schalke 20:45 Chelsea
Group H
BATE 0-3Porto
Shakhtar 20:45 Athletic......Ill be back in the next 5 minutes with two great analyst to tell us what they think of the matches today!!
Well well well there are more too attcah with this lets break it out with barcelona ,
Re: Soccer Gist by jayjay14: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank u worris
worisj:
Ok lets kick off I have jayjay here with me a die hard aresnal fan who's going to give us his thought on some matches.....welcome jayjay but before I continue let me just inform you than csk Moscow have equalised after full time courtesy Vasiliy Berezutskiy and its ended 1-1 at the Arena Khimki — Khimki....btw its ended. at the Borisov Arena — Barysaw (Borisov) |
Attendance with Porto taking the maximum 3 points
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
jayjay14:
Well well well there are more too attcah with this lets break it out with barcelona ,
Lets start with arsenal bro......arsenal are coming to the champions league to face bvb...arsenal have lost two of their matches in the premier league and gave up a 3-0 lead in the champions league few weeks back...coming into this game what do you think would be running through the mind of arsene Wenger and the guys as an arsenal fan what do you think arsenal fC need to do to take the maximum 3 points here
Re: Soccer Gist by jayjay14: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yeah.. It is said the best form of defence is to attack,we need to reenergize our attackers most esp jack wilshre, our problem is wenger he really need to re ajust the position of our midfiedrs if possible change them... Obviously we all know we have DMF problme we wud be look @dat in d next trnfer window by jan.
worisj:
Lets start with arsenal bro......arsenal are coming to the champions league to face bvb...arsenal have lost two of their matches in the premier league and gave up a 3-0 lead in the champions league few weeks back...coming into this game what do you think would be running through the mind of arsene Wenger and the guys as an arsenal fan what do you think arsenal fC need to do to take the maximum 3 points here
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
jayjay14:
Yeah.. It is said the best form of defence is to attack,we need to reenergize our attackers most esp jack wilshre, our problem is wenger he really need to re ajust the position of our midfiedrs if possible change them... Obviously we all know we have DMF problme we wud be look @dat in d next trnfer window by jan.
"our problem is Wenger" you're no the only fan who thinks that way tho....many tarsal fans have been shouting and screaming wenger outon their fb fan page.......now lets move on to Barcelona Barcelona are qualified for the knock out stages but they sit behind psg in the table.......this match is a must win for em if they have to stay ontop of the table......surprisingly barca managed a 1-0 win over apoel courtesy pique.....what are we to expect from this match?
Re: Soccer Gist by jayjay14: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is also a lot to this after the schoking defeat to PSG without their talisman zlatan... It was imeediatly they lost their form and with the new acheivemnt to #barcelona reputaion on lionel messi record breaking...i think the team spirit is move and elevated ... I dnt expect just a win we expect a BIGWIN
worisj:
"our problem is Wenger" you're no the only fan who thinks that way tho....many tarsal fans have been shouting and screaming wenger outon their fb fan page.......now lets move on to Barcelona Barcelona are qualified for the knock out stages but they sit behind psg in the table.......this match is a must win for em if they have to stay ontop of the table......surprisingly barca managed a 1-0 win over apoel courtesy pique.....what are we to expect from this match?
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
jayjay14:
There is also a lot to this after the schoking defeat to PSG without their talisman zlatan... It was imeediatly they lost their form and with the new acheivemnt to #barcelona reputaion on lionel messi record breaking...i think the team spirit is move and elevated ... I dnt expect just a win we expect a BIGWIN
A big win indeed after 15 mins of play barca are yet to find the back of the net.....talking of wining it big Chelsea is a team that know how to win it big cause they are leading shalke 04 by a goal to nothing courtesy john Terry with another assist from cesc.......still talking about barca luiz Suarez is yet to find the back of d net for barca but has given some assit am sure you were nor expecting such from a deadly striker from. the primier league to come to Spain and give only assist in your opinion what does luiz Suarez needs to find his rhythm back? or is it that the la liga is tougher than the EPL.?
Re: Soccer Gist by jayjay14: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank u bro,let me first correct the motion that 'lagiga toucher than EPL'it has never been and i can never be ,for suarez he is yet to rediscover his self after the whole challenge he went tru this year,,football doesnt deal with legs or chest alone it also goes a far way to emotions... Let give him a lil more time but trust me i wudnt be surpised if he stays confused truout the season
worisj:
A big win indeed after 15 mins of play barca are yet to find the back of the net.....talking of wining it big Chelsea is a team that know how to win it big cause they are leading shalke 04 by a goal to nothing courtesy john Terry with another assist from cesc.......still talking about barca luiz Suarez is yet to find the back of d net for barca but has given some assit am sure you were nor expecting such from a deadly striker from. the primier league to come to Spain and give only assist in your opinion what does luiz Suarez needs to find his rhythm back? or is it that the la liga is tougher than the EPL.?
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
jayjay14:
Thank u bro,let me first correct the motion that 'lagiga toucher than EPL'it has never been and i can never be ,for suarez he is yet to rediscover his self after the whole challenge he went tru this year,,football doesnt deal with legs or chest alone it also goes a far way to emotions... Let give him a lil more time but trust me i wudnt be surpised if he stays confused truout the season
Lol I pray he doesn't stay confused o bad bele.......Manchester city er leading bayern Munich right now courtesy a goal from kun aquero and bayern are down to 10 men were you expecting this..because I wasn't expecting it.....what will bayern. do to get back into this game and savage a win here?
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chelsea have gone Mad they are leading shalke by 3 goals to nothing bayern have equalized and gone one goal up courtesy Robert lewandoski leading Manchester city and the scoreline is Bayern2-mancity1....messi has broken the record and Luis Suarez has scored hw first champions league goal for barcelona what can I say its a night of champions it's almost halftime we'll be back on sport gist!!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gist by jayjay14: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
We can see what bayern can do feasibly..lol what a lovely way to celebrate his 33rd birthday @xabialonso..i belive in bayern tho.
worisj:
Lol I pray he doesn't stay confused o bad bele.......Manchester city er leading bayern Munich right now courtesy a goal from kun aquero and bayern are down to 10 men were you expecting this..because I wasn't expecting it.....what will bayern. do to get back into this game and savage a win here?
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
jayjay14:
We can see what bayern can do feasibly..lol what a lovely way to celebrate his 33rd birthday @xabialonso..i belive in bayern tho.
But then its quite a shame to see clubs in the primier leaque do well and mess up in the UCL.....what do you think will be going through the mind of cr7 right now?
Re: Soccer Gist by MysticZeus: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
worisj:

Wah Ya say now?

Messi Scored.
Suarez Scored.
Barca led by 2 goals at Halftime.

Hater, G'n'D
Re: Soccer Gist by jayjay14: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
I'm so delighted ,suarez have opened his campaing.... Am sure no stoping ... This dealy duos will destroy the world.
MysticZeus:

Wah Ya say now?

Messi Scored.
Suarez Scored.
Barca led by 2 goals at Halftime.

Hater, G'n'D
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
jayjay14:
I'm so delighted ,suarez have opened his campaing.... Am sure no stoping ... This dealy duos will destroy the world.
jayjay messi has broken Raul record and real madrid and ronaldo will do battle against basel.....real madrid have nothing to play for as they sit on top the table and are already qualified for the group stage......do you perhaps see madrid trying their best to help ronaldo beat messi record...I mean the whole team can say come on lets help ronaldo since we have nothing to play for.....
do you see ronaldo breaking messi record tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gist by Ayegbusi01(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aguero show his mettle today, he takes d team on his shoulder without the likes of silva, yaya, fernadinho etc. He proves dat he is one of d finest finisher around now. He is a good guy. Any update on d UEFA goal ranking

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gist by Ayegbusi01(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ronaldo needs 4 goals to equal messi champions league goal record, the team can help him tomorow wit every thing possible but i dont see him breaking it 2morow because he av missed d opportunity to break it against liverpool's weak defence. He may do every thing possible to try break it 2morow but to me he cant score four goals against basel

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ayegbusi01:
Ronaldo needs 4 goals to equal messi champions league goal record, the team can help him tomorow wit every thing possible but i dont see him breaking it 2morow because he av missed d opportunity to break it against liverpool's weak defence. He may do every thing possible to try break it 2morow but to me he cant score four goals against basel
in the return leg liverpool strengthened their defence and dont forget madrid is a club filled with stars that wants to make a name for themselves

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gist by Ayegbusi01(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Are u saying Ronaldo will score 4 goals against basel let alone 5goals to set d record

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gist by Ayegbusi01(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Are u saying Ronaldo will score 4 goals against basel? let alone 5goals to set d record
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ayegbusi01:
Are u saying Ronaldo will score 4 goals against basel? let alone 5goals to set d record
It's possible bro.....if the players decides to center the team around him just as barca did when messi scored 5 goals against Bayer laverkuson

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gist by Ayegbusi01(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2014
I knw it is possible, since basel are still in contention to qualify 4 d next round dey will want to strenghten thier defence 4 not allowing more goals because goal difference may play big role in d 2nd position. so, it will be difficult for Ronaldo to see 4 goals. Mind u, i dont think liverpool strenghtened thier defence against the santiago outfit, wit the likes of kolo toure in d heart of defence, who doesnt get more play time. It is possible but will be tough for him
Re: Soccer Gist by worisj(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Ayegbusi01:
I knw it is possible, since basel are still in contention to qualify 4 d next round dey will want to strenghten thier defence 4 not allowing more goals because goal difference may play big role in d 2nd position. so, it will be difficult for Ronaldo to see 4 goals. Mind u, i dont think liverpool strenghtened thier defence against the santiago outfit, wit the likes of kolo toure in d heart of defence, who doesnt get more play time. It is possible but will be tough for him
The kolo you're you mentioned was responsible for keeping ronaldo quite...its going to be tough because Basel will defend in numbers!!!
Re: Soccer Gist by Ayegbusi01(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Lets keep our finger cross till 2morow, but i believe CR7 wont see 4 goals against basel. GUD NITE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soccer Bet Tips And Predictions, Make Money From Online Soccer Betting! / Winger Pennant Is Sacked From Liverpool For Taking A Sex Video Show With His Wif / See What Tottenham's Won Match Cost Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.