Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? (8873 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
gentlekaycy:
nice thread. This has being giving concern as well. pls can sb send to me. gentlekaycy@gmail.com

You are not alone on that front sir, but that is what we at Insidify.com are here for. smiley Please find in the email address provided a sample cover letter as requested. You can also do well to read this. http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. I'm positive you'll also find it useful. #Insidify
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
insidifyguru:

Sending a cover letter via mail can be basically in two forms:
1. Writing the cover letter as a message in the space provided by your email provider and sending or
2. Sending the cover letter as an attachment.

However, whichever means you decide to send your cover letter through, it should not be addressed the same way you would if you were writing with the conventional pen and paper. It is advisable that the cover letter be formatted like your CV (which of course will also be an accompanying document with your cover letter) when crafting it.

Sending your cover letter is usually the more appropriate means as it allows for a professional feel and you don't run the risk of everything you've typed being jumbled together upon being received by the recruiter.

Hope this helps. #Insidify

P.S: you can drop your email address here to get a sample copy of a cover letter to better help you understand the above.
mrcharles.ebos@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Engrcharlesid:
mrcharles.ebos@gmail.com

Kindly find in the email address provided. You could also do well to read this article http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. I'm sure you'll find it useful.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by jadajada: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
insidifyguru:

You are not alone on that front sir, but that is what we at Insidify.com are here for. smiley Please find in the email address provided a sample cover letter as requested. You can also do well to read this. http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. I'm positive you'll also find it useful. #Insidify
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by emmdam(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Dmeji4444(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
I would love 2have it too
saheedoladimeji9@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by vick49: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
pls forward to me too at consultvicky@gmail.com
thank u
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by vick49: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
pls forward to me too at consultvicky@gmail.com thank u
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by goodman41: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=insidifyguru post=28302691]

1. Writing the cover letter as a message in the space provided by your email provider and sending or

However, whichever means you decide to send your cover letter through, it should not be addressed the same way you would if you were writing with the conventional pen and paper. It is advisable that the cover letter be formatted like your CV (which of course will also be an accompanying document with your cover letter) when crafting it.

Sending your cover letter is usually the more appropriate means as it allows for a professional feel and you don't run the risk of everything you've typed being jumbled together upon being received by the recruiter.

Hope this helps. #Insidify pls send me a sample to kingsleyugo41@gmail.com

P.S: you can drop yourlp you understand the above. [/quote
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by goodman41: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
pls send me to kingsleyugo41@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls. I also need d format. Jbolight489@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by peteredo: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
kindly forward a sample to peteredo2009@yahoo,com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Vesuvius(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
insidifyguru:

P.S: you can drop your email address here to get a sample copy of a cover letter to better help you understand the above.
God bless you and Charix my brother. I cant believe how guys who were ignoring the thread earlier are dropping their email add left and right, lol. There's love in sharing sha. Pls send mine too via docslicky@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by gulfer: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
I will like a copy of the letter @hullhubs304@gmail.com. Thankz
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by legendsilver(m): 2:25am On Nov 25, 2014
insidifyguru:

Kindly drop one here thanks; legendsilverfrank@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Glocee(f): 3:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Anunobinomzy@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Vesuvius:
God bless you and Charix my brother. I cant believe how guys who were ignoring the thread earlier are dropping their email add left and right, lol. There's love in sharing sha. Pls send mine too via docslicky@gmail.com. Thanks.

Amen sir. Please find the sample cover letter in the email address provided. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2014
legendsilver:

Kindly drop one here thanks; legendsilverfrank@yahoo.com

Please find in the email address provided. You can also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2014
jadajada:
kindly send me sample to jbpat2002@gmail.com

Kindly find forwarded. You can also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2014
emmdam:
Please, forward to emmdamlaw@gmail.com. Thank you.

Kindly find forwarded. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Dmeji4444:
I would love 2have it too
saheedoladimeji9@gmail.com
Thanks

No worries. Please find forwarded to the email address provided. You can also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
vick49:
pls forward to me too at consultvicky@gmail.com thank u

Kindly find forwarded. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
goodman41:
pls send me to kingsleyugo41@gmail.com

Kindly find in the email address provided. You can also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
BJAYADEMOLA:
Pls. I also need d format. Jbolight489@gmail.com

No worries sir. Kindly find forwarded. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
peteredo:
kindly forward a sample to peteredo2009@yahoo,com

Please find forwarded. You can also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
gulfer:
I will like a copy of the letter @hullhubs304@gmail.com. Thankz

Please find in the email address provided. You can also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Glocee:
Anunobinomzy@gmail.com

Please find forwarded. You can also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by chidi4sam(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
PLZ SEND TO chidi4sam@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
chidi4sam:
PLZ SEND TO chidi4sam@yahoo.com

Kindly find forwarded. You can also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by felixchip(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
insidifyguru:

Good afternoon. Kindly find a copy in the email address provided. Thank you.

I'd appreciate if you'd please forward the Letter to my mail, xchipgraphics@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by donkunzman: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lol. Yes I do. Thanks.
insidifyguru:

Kindly find in the email address provided. Thank you.

P.S: you may want to consider having a separate email address for professional purposes please. One that would reflect your professionalism and will be strictly for matters such as this.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Glocee(f): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
insidifyguru:

Thank u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Has Your Employer Been Helpful This Period? / Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) / Mainone Cable Company Latest Job Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.