Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria (1277 Views)

A President Without Ministers: Can Buhari Govern Nigeria? / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / Give Us Liberty Or Give Us Death……nicholas Ukachukwu Can Never Govern Anambra St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by slightlyMad(f): 5:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Culled from punchng.com comment section

I don't know who's more corrupt but we started getting a good insight into Jonathan when during the first month as Bayelsa Governor, Mama Peace was caught with hard currency in the UK. Obasanjo killed the story as Jonathan then was his boy. That is the reason why no matter what Obasanjo does or says, Jonathan cannot move against him. The both share a cupboard full of skeletons!!

Response to above comment

I didn't know there are people who still remember the story. My friend Tobi FCMB Bayelsa was her account officer. She was later arrested by EFCC and Ribadu started a case against madam peace but ObJ stopped it. I was going to EFCC office IKoyi to see her and give her food then. That was when wrote Jonathan off. I was wondering his boss Alamaesighia was arrested because of money laundering then why on earth did he start with looting state treasury immediately instead of learning from the mistakes of his former boss and perform well for Bayelsans to see the difference and vote him. He didn't care and concentrated in looting. Nigerians should have asked for his performance as a state governor first and look at the records before thinking he can lead Nigeria. Listen if this man could not govern ordinary Bayelsa well then he can never govern Nigeria well. Look at Akpabio, bring him to run for Presidency and I will go to the end of the world and vote him because he has shown he can deliver. GEJ has not delivered anywhere else even in Ompadec talk more of a country like Nigeria. Don't expect miracle.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2014
I promise to come back and comment ,
I swear I'm not booking space
The part of my brain that tackles politics and fraud while commenting is yet to restart
But,If the boot fits , Jona should wear it , everyone else seems to believe he's not the sharpest tool in the box

He should just leave before it turns public humiliation
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by focus7: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2014
So Jonathan has a long history with corruption? No wonder he paralysed EFCC and ICPC immediately he assumed power, no wonder protects corrupt individuals, no wonder he pardoned Bode George and Alaimaesigha and even called him his mentor. Jonathan is the supreme master of corruption.

5 Likes

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by tit(f): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2014
What has this [b]ALLEGED [/b]incident got to do with the then Governor Jonathan not running Bayelsa well?

Do not forget he met a full blown insurgency by MEND when he assumed office and the rest of Nigeria was suffering from depleted oil revenue.
Governor Jonathan single-highhandedly brought the insurgency to an end and that was why the political intelligentsia promoted him to vice president.
The problem with some of you is when you eat bellyful, you forget how hard life is.
And when you are hungry, you forget it takes effort to cook.

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by tit(f): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2014
focus7:
So Jonathan has a long history with corruption? No wonder he paralysed EFCC and ICPC immediately he assumed power, no wonder protects corrupt individuals, no wonder he pardoned Bode George and Alaimaesigha and even called him his mentor. Jonathan is the supreme master of corruption.

Saint Ribadu has proclaimed no such incident happened.
Do not make up facts to suit your imaginary world.

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2014
This is nothing new....everyone in Bayelsa information circle knows he didn't deliver any single project....no matter how small during his tenure.

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by Bekwarra(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2014
This image smearing won't help you people.
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by jjlala: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Pres Jonathan's Achievements 2010-2014 by an Anti-Jonathanian. Do you agree? Sent to me via Whatsapp -November 23, 2014

Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During His Term As President:

1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other places over N120

2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above i.e (unofficial price).

3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure

4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350 per measure

5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000 per month and yet no light

6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for groups campaigning for TAN etc

7. Killings from few individuals to whole communities being wiped out

8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per 40km to 2 per 3km

9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day

10. Industrial strikes by many organisations

11. Sack of few workers to thousands of workers

12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70% failure

13. Trust, love and unity among citizens from much to zero

14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira

15. Budget implementation from 40% to less than 20% Per year

16. Roads from potholes to huge craters and cut-offs

17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on paper, but the masses from poor to poorest

18. Politicians defect from one party to the other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to other countries

19. Transport fares on both air and road networks have shot the roof

20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers inclusive

21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per transaction

22. New English phrase called 'Tactical Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately dispatched with low grade weapons to be killed by a well armed "Boko Haram"

23. Bribery scandal

24. Police pension scam

25. Oduahgate

26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal

27. Allison jet scanda

28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal

29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion

30. Immigration deaths scandal

31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC

32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves

33. Election delegate bribe

34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.

35. Increase in taxes and austerity

36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy

37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeach the speaker

38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding that Tambuwal no longer speaker

39. Arming and conceding territory to Boko Haram

40. Locking out House of Reps members and teargassing them.

41. Hounding the opposition party officials during election
while his own party officials walk free during election to intimidate electoral officials and manipulate electoral process around polling butts.

42. Invading the data office of the opposition on allegations that was neither investigated nor proven and without court warrant

43. Intimidating legitimate government officials while Tompolo Asari Dokubo enjoys immunity to commit crime.

44. Shielding and encouraging corrupt individuals.

45.Corruption is common stealing.

46. Putting into prominent position crime suspect and a wanted personality like Kashamu.

47 Making criminals like Alaimaesigha and Odua prominent to seek for senatorial seat.

6 Likes

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by Generalkorex(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2014
jjlala:
Pres Jonathan's Achievements 2010-2014 by an Anti-Jonathanian. Do you agree? Sent to me via Whatsapp -November 23, 2014

6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for groups campaigning for TAN etc

9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day

17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on paper, but the masses from poor to poorest

18. Politicians defect from one party to the other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to other countries

22. New English phrase called 'Tactical Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately dispatched with low grade weapons to be killed by a well armed "Boko Haram"

23. Bribery scandal

24. Police pension scam

25. Oduahgate

27. Allison jet scanda

while his own party officials walk free during election to intimidate electoral officials and manipulate electoral process around polling butts.

42. Invading the data office of the opposition on allegations that was neither investigated nor proven and without court warrant

43. Intimidating legitimate government officials while Tompolo Asari Dokubo enjoys immunity to commit crime.

46. Putting into prominent position crime suspect and a wanted personality like Kashamu.

47 Making criminals like Alaimaesigha and Odua prominent to seek for senatorial seat.
chai there is God oo
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by focus7: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2014
tit:

Saint Ribadu has proclaimed no such incident happened.
Do not make up facts to suit your imaginary world.
guy we are smarter than that. What do you expect Ribadu to say now that he's a lap-dog to GEJ, except you wants him to be strangle to death. Beside Ribadu is not a saint, record shows that he's double mouth.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by omenka(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2014
focus7:
A very very long history I tell you. If you make a print of incidences off corruption he's been involved in since he came into political limelight, the pages would cover the entire length of Yenagoa to Abuja!!

Only a resident Nematode would support such an indescribably corrupt entity to march on with his disastrous and highly undesirable plot to run this potentially marvellous nation under.

#Jonathan Out!!

1 Like

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by tit(f): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2014
focus7:
guy we are smarter than that. What do you expect Ribadu to say now that he's a lap-dog to GEJ, except you wants him to be strangle to death. Beside Ribadu is not a saint, record shows that he's double mouth.

very soon, saint Buhari will come out to give Jonathan a clean bill of health!
Afterall, Buhari told us all: Abacha is not kworrupt!

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by Safari29: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2014
jjlala:

23. Bribery scandal

24. Police pension scam

25. Oduahgate

27. Allison jet scanda

omg

1 Like

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by focus7: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2014
tit:

very soon, saint Buhari will come out to give Jonathan a clean bill of health!
Afterall, Buhari told us all: Abacha is not kworrupt!
maybe or maybe not me I don't know that but what not just I alone know is that Jonathan na king of thieves.
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by egift(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by lilbazy(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2014
I wanted to vote for APC o,but with this there new style of campaign which is destroyin/abusing the presidents image,am no longer interested...this is is too much,instead telling nigerians how you 'll help in transformin the nation you keep abusing mr president on a daiily basis...very childish.
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by jayonpoint(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2014
lilbazy:
I wanted to vote for APC o,but with this there new style of campaign which is destroyin/abusing the presidents image,am no longer interested...this is is too much,instead telling nigerians how you 'll help in transformin the nation you keep abusing mr president on a daiily basis...very childish.
U hv ur own opinion bt let me shed or broaden ur brain. Is Jonathan abusing d power of his office or nt? Are u privy to d info available to d APC as regard d state of anarchy bn display at various states of d nation?
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by slightlyMad(f): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
lilbazy:
I am the original poster and i even believe buhari is the man guy behind Boko haram.

make the country ungovernable, so he becomes the only saviour

unfortunately, we have a clueless cretin who can hardly tell his right from his left as C-in-C of africa's most populous nation.
imagine the embarrassment, America saying they wont sell warplanes to us even with cash down because we are not FIT to operate it.

What America sees is a situation where boko haram seizes a town, and gains custody of the pilot and the warplanes.
what do you think will happen?

I can bet that boko haram will at gunpoint get the pilot to drop bombs on Aso rock
unfortunately, our low-IQ president cant even string together basic logics to understand that

what a riff raff

1 Like

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by phantom(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
...........and this was the same question i and millions of other sensible nigerians asked in 2011.
unfortunately, sentimental nigerians who happened to be in the majority, drowned our voices and rendered our votes null and void.

look at where we are now in 2014. let me repeat it, i sleep better at night knowing i didnt contribute to the present rot by voting this man,unfortunately i cant say the same of my wife,who on most days, wakes up in the middle of the night sweating because of heat(from a failed power sector).sleep has left her because her vote in 2011 has been haunting her ever since... grin grin
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Let me ask you all one thing.. is the sole responsibility of Nigeria's Future in the hands of GEJ alone.. what about Bukola Saraki, Rashid Ladoja, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Gabriel Suswam, David Mark, Theodore Orji, Godswil Akpabio etc.. this nation is run by many "leaders" it takes a concerted effort of all to make it a successful 1.. but these lazy greedy bastards have drawn focus away from themselves because GEJ is as lazy and greedy and more clueless than the rest. only the masses and the working class will suffer in the end
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by fitzmayowa: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
voltron:
Let me ask you all one thing.. is the sole responsibility of Nigeria's Future in the hands of GEJ alone.. what about Bukola Saraki, Rashid Ladoja, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Gabriel Suswam, David Mark, Theodore Orji, Godswil Akpabio etc.. this nation is run by many "leaders" it takes a concerted effort of all to make it a successful 1.. but these lazy greedy bastards have drawn focus away from themselves because GEJ is as lazy and greedy and more clueless than the rest. only the masses and the working class will suffer in the end

Gbam!!!

I guess GEJ should be blamed for everything that happens in each state...

I wonder how some people conveniently forgot that 36 states is what we call nigeria not the presidential palace or abuja alone...
Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by PhockPhockMan: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2014

Re: If This Man Couldn't Govern Bayelsa Well Then He Can Never Govern Nigeria by Alphaoscar: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
FLASH!!

Why GEJ should be reelected in 2015.........

He built 4th main land bridge, he finished 2nd Niger
Bridge in record time, he built 2nd world class stadium in Abuja,

he increased power from 4000mw to 20000 mw,

Naira stepped down from 156 to 186 and the Pounds also jumping up against the Naira from 235 to 450,

it took him just 6 months to finish the Abuja-Lokoja road,

Lagos-ibadan road is now a 10 lane expressway,

Dame Patience died and woke up in a world class hospital built by Jonathan,

our economy has greatly improved to the extent that we lost close to 30 youths to voodoo job created by Minister of interior
under his adm.

stealing has nothing to do with corruption, you have zero tolerance for corruption as all our prisons are filled with convicted public officials,

he make us realized how 16 can be greater
than 19 by a simple formula called "rotate it"

security is so superb that our 200 plus girls are still
on pilgrimage voyage to Sambisa forest to pay a
visit to our 2nd president Field Marshal Sekau,

Afghanistan now envy us as we have sent them to
the back seat of a leading bomb blast country.

All these makes him (GEJ) surpass all his predecessors from 1960 to date.

With another 4 years in Aso Rock, Nigeria will
become an History.

We just c 1m youth got employed under SUREP, .
# You have greatly done well!
#2015 No Shaking...

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc / Family Reacts Over Political Advert Using Fela’s Photo / Unfortunate US Policy Positions On Nigeria, What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.