Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka (1053 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Amaka / 5 Things To Do To Reconnect With Your Spouse Everyday. No 5 Is Essential / 5 Times It’s Okay To Reconnect With Your Ex (and 5 Times It’s NOT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Her name is amaka jennifer orji(samuel) aka positive.she is very fair(more like a half caste).she has 3 sisters,ucheoma,chika and happiness.I met her @ green house tutorial,aguda surulere far back in 2001 when we were jambit but unfortunately lost contact with her cos i travelled out and equally lost her number.she was leaving at Twins street ijesha and later relocated to 19 kosoko street very close to ijesha mkt.the last time i visted her former address @ kosoko street i was told that she and the family members have relocated to Okota and there ws no way i could get her address or phone number.pls if she,any of d sisters or anybody that knows her sees dis thread kindly link me up with her tru text or whatsapp on 07035188471 or drop me a msg here.tnx.
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by iceberylin(m): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2014
grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by iceberylin(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2014
grin
þRÃý MRÇ0RK d0$ñT $ÊÊ this,Îf $0 KÎ$$ úR GÎRl G00dbýÊ grin
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Medunah: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Issokay
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by fiftynaira(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Why not report to the Nigeria police they might have valid info.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by OohMpa: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2014
AMAKA!!! AMAKA!!!!!

Pinopinoguy dey find you. If you hear this, locate here ASAP

Happy? angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by emperorchedda(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2014
She's married already embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by chimerase2: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Op wait leme ask google abt that name or probably facebook undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by chimerase2: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Pinopinoguy:
Her name is amaka jennifer orji(samuel) aka positive.she is very fair(more like a half caste).she has 3 sisters,ucheoma,chika and happiness.I met her @ green house tutorial,aguda surulere far back in 2001 when we were jambit but unfortunately lost contact with her cos i travelled out and equally lost her number.she was leaving at Twins street ijesha and later relocated to 19 kosoko street very close to ijesha mkt.the last time i visted her former address @ kosoko street i was told that she and the family members have relocated to Okota and there ws no way i could get her address or phone number.pls if she,any of d sisters or anybody that knows her sees dis thread kindly link me up with her tru text or whatsapp on 07035188471 or drop me a msg here.tnx.
bia op the amaka u re talking abt I hv found her, she is from imo state grin
And she stays in abuja now undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Bia.....op
U guys were jambites in 2001. Dats 13 yrs ago mehn. M sorry to announce to u dat amaka is happily married with children now and dats y u couldnt find her on fb cos her surname has changed. So bros stop lookin 4 anoda man's wife grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Sunkyphil(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2014
she is now at ibadan
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2014
She is now at borno.
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2014
She is happily married.....just move on
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by sanchezzz: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Op I know her . She's married with kids. Forget her. If I may ask . What do you want from her?
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by rioemmanuel(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2014
she now lives at sambisa
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Nutase: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Are you okay?
Na my partner details u carry put for the whole world to dey look.

Puleaseeeeee we are married and based in the US. The best u can be to us is sperm donor so back off dude.

MOD abeg ban this perv.
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry OP, she's presently a female suicide bomber
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm una comments fit give person heart attack.
Re: Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka by Keziehenry(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Her name is amaka jennifer orji(samuel) aka positive.she is very fair(more like a half caste).she has 3 sisters,ucheoma,chika and happiness.I met her @ green house tutorial,aguda surulere far back in 2001 when we were jambit but unfortunately lost contact with her cos i travelled out and equally lost her number.she was leaving at Twins street ijesha and later relocated to 19 kosoko street very close to ijesha mkt.the last time i visted her former address @ kosoko street i was told that she and the family members have relocated to Okota and there ws no way i could get her address or phone number.pls if she,any of d sisters or anybody that knows her sees dis thread kindly link me up with her tru text or whatsapp or drop me a msg here.tnx.

(1) (Reply)

10 Guys You Should Never Marry / She Told Me That She Is Pregnant For Me / Defrauded Desperate Nigerian-lady-exposes-lovers-evil-deed........your View....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.