Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note (70149 Views)

Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / New N100 Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Dayzzy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
ISIL,ISIS,BOKO HARAM,AL-QUEDA....chai, claiming innocent lives evryday, yet they claim their religion is of peace.

BTW, y z AK47 d favourite gun for terroristr?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Winneygirl(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't want new N100 notes.
The one currently in use is fine by me!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Hero10001: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
sandijey:

We should also blame people or groups who allow themselves to be used by the devil. Yes people die everyday but when the reasons they die is not ethical and it's inhuman then we must complain. Dying by accidents or diseases and sickness is different from someone or a group of people deliberately killing u because u don't believe in their ideology. Kilode. Its too much!
Easy my Sister, easy.
Blaming or Fighting this and that won't take us anywhere.
Our fathers used to say; had i know life is war, i wouldda prepared.
The system ain't right, the leaders are bad, the people are worse! but you can't prevent the word of God from manifesting cos it was written!!
I am a scientist though and "Le Chatelier's Principle" explains it all.
It won't last, change is imminent.

"Put on the full amour of God that you may be able to stand against all schemes of the devil"
-Ephesians 6:11.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Paulchris(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wetin the Arabic language dey do there before

secondly,jews are NOT christians

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

living things are not produced in Factories.. angry

Yes they are.ie dolly the sheep n test tube babies grin
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Trustyd1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
After going through the current note i noticed that the symbol is there just that is not the same color and design.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by mcgaius: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
The best thing is to remove both the Jewish symbols and Arabic symbols.Why should Hausa or Arabic symbol be inscribed on our naira notes in the first place?Is Nigeria an Arabic or Hausa country? I think this is the best time to address all the rubbish in Nigeria.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
PStacks:
I'm a Christian by birth but seriously speaking, I'm with the muslims on this.
U see your life.go school U nor gree.U say na 2 leed nama

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
total rubbish. seriously. Arabic inscriptions have been on our currencies for decades then just this one and that is if it is really an israeli symbol then this crap. the guy should f. off. i don't give a damn. face of joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by IGBOSON1: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Samunique:
These muslim guys!

What has Israel got to do with our naira denomination?

When insecurity is Joined with fanaticism they can be very dangerous to their victims reasoning faculties and logical abilities.

Shio!!!!

Intolerance at its pick!!!!

Always feeling insecured as usual!!!!

^^^@Bolded: Just add hunger to that mix and you've got a Molotov Cocktail on your hands! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by simplynola(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
A jobless person is the one who will start examining all the parts of a currency, check whether the naira is written in capital N or small letter n. what matters is the value of the currency. whether you put Jewish, Arabic, or Baal in a Nigeria coin, no one will collect it from you cuz it has no value. MURIC... pls fight for the exchange rate to come down to N100 to a dollar abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Olaoladimeji(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Muslims just get problem. In the first instance are jews christians? And in what way does the symbol take resemble star of david o?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by muiniz: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
excellence44:
if it were jewish only, i will not bother. but that sign is demonic as it is illuminati.
. Pls don't be ignorant it's the symbol from King David era the same King David in your kJV bible. It was his symbol of identity same as you designing your name or having your crest. Why don't you say nigeria's coat of arm or Mercedes Benz symbol is demonic/illuminati?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by jom28gy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
What will these people not agued about,they are always causing trouble in the land.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Maawitemi: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
The star of David has six points. It is a double triangle. The symbol I see on that Naira note has eight points -

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
franciskaine:
what are the Arabic words doing on our currency? Is Arabic our lingua franca? Have never been a fan of GEJ, but on this one I support him in total. If Nigeria must be a secular state then we must remove every iota of religious marks denting our unity. I believe the only way he can achieve this is by creating an opposing force(antithesis) to balance the thesis, hence arriving at a neutral synthesis(unity, fairness and equality of religion). English is our lingua franca period.
How come our unity, as per religious harmony, was never dented over the contents of the naira bills until Jonathan came on board?? Or were all our past leaders blind?? Is Jonathan smarter than any of them??

I repeat, all that never meant anything to anyone until recently when the promoters of the Jonathan candidacy made it an issue. He quickly rushed to deliver their desire.

Some criminals in the Niger Delta have been busy threatening fire and brimstone over an installation that could potentially generate some much needed employment for some Nigerians, EPZ, simply because of its naming. The facility hasn't been commissioned to this day. What actions has Jonathan taken against them
What manner of useless double standards is this??

SSS raided APC's Data centre in Lagos commando style, over some anonymous tip off that whatsoever was going on. The presidency no doubt sanctioned that action. The House of Reps was locked down by the Nigerian police over some "intelligence report" that members were planing to bring "hoodlums" into the premises, no problem. A renown lawyer has petitioned the IGP, the Attorney General, and indeed, the president, over a direct threat to his life and those of others by Tompolo, the whole world has seen the petition, yet not a single action has been taken by the authorities to bring him to book!! What manner of double standard is that?? Are they waiting for a "tip off", or an "intelligence report" from someone other than the recipient of the threats

This country is being guided into a state of nature by the second and everything legitimate must be done to arrest the drift. One of such is standing against all this failed government and the masterminds of this drift represent. They MUST be voted out.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Obanz2(f): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na dey mad! tabolo bit ur mama boboo..my fellow sensible Nigeria d symbol is not Jewish or Islam..
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by PoorUgly(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Please my good people of Nairaland, how do this picture or inscription resemble The star of David.

Are they blind

Please compare and contrast.;

Why are Muslims always bent on causing disharmony these days in this country?
I don't want to vote GEJ but because of this senseless attack, I might vote.

Well! My Jesus Christ is ALIVE!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by megabyte2(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nigeria and religious issue oga ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Itulah(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Exjoker:
Abeg what make that N100 note a digital note??

[size=25pt] The Qr Code behind the New Note makes it the first digital Note worldwide.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by SenatorM(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
I will never return to Nigeria, I will live all my life here in peace.
Yugoslavia is a peaceful place.
No Religious Fanatic and Radicals

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Mekateka: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things. In all honesty, I NEVER NOTICED these Arabic inscriptions on the notes until people started talking about them. The gist took its root from Jonathanians' unfounded allegation of a sinister plot to "islamise" the country, a rhetoric aimed at mopping up support from Christian voters and increase their scepticism towards any non-christian contender for president.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!!

He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make Nigerians see the ties that bind them!!

This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!
Take your anti-GEJ sickness somewhere else. was it GEJ that first removed Arabic inscription from Naira note? where were these people when OBJ did it? Besides the Arabic inscriptions is still in #200,#500 and #1000. so why are they complaining?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by frediech(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by moderatorr: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
excellence44:
if it were jewish only, i will not bother. but that sign is demonic as it is illuminati.
there is a devil with a fork on manu and Chelsea logo but you won't complain.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by enigstil(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Please i will urge us all not to let religion divide us as brothers and sisters,religion is man made,God is one.There are somethings i want people to take note of .
Firstly,that symbol is not Jewish,and that is not the Star Of David.
Secondly,anybody thats really versed with symbols or understand will know in anyway that symbol does not have anything to do with illuminati.
For a long time we had the Arewa symbol on the Naira note,nobody said anything.Also there has been Arabic inscriptions on it,nobody said anything.I think there are better ways of addressing issues like these than goin about it the way we are doing it now.Every curruncy in the world all has symbols,and they all have meanings.Why not lets call on the presidency to get the designer of the new 100naira note to come and explain the new symbols.We should not in anyway let religion divide us in anyway.May all our efforts manifest in beauty,amen.GODBLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Shankboye(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Are Jews Christians?

That even looks like an AMORC star to me. lol
I tire oo. A lot of people no sabi nada for naija... Isreal is not a Christian nation... U dig?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by mobileincome(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
SenatorM:
I will never return to Nigeria, I will live all my life here in peace.
Yugoslavia is a peaceful place.
No Religious Fanatic and Radicals

Enjoy o, home name home
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by daboyy: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
uhmmmmm...tales by sunlight
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by omoiseselagba: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
idealsico:
Hypocrites! You see why I hate double standard. When the arabic inscriptions were criminally inserted into our currency they saw nothing wrong, even though Nigeria is multi-religious. Only one note and they are complaining. My humble suggestion: DELETE BOTH ARABIC AND JEWISH INSCRIPTIONS ON OUR CURRENCIES. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
SEE DUDE. THE HAUSAS WERE ALREADY EDUCATED B4 XTIANITY CAME TO THE SOUTH THRU YORUBA LAND.ISLAM WAS EVEN ALREADY IN YORUBA LAND B4 THE CRIMINAL WHITE DUDES CAME.SO ARABIC WASnt NEW TO THE HAUSAS AS IT WAS A MEANS OF COMUNICATION IN THERE REGION.I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON OUR NOTE.LETS GET IT STRAIGHT.TO THE HAUSAS,ENGLISH IS CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIANITY IS ENGLISH.U CANT SEPARATE A LANGUAGE FROM A RELIGION.RELIGION LANGUAGE CULTURE TRADITION ALL GO TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by ascaris(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't think the two symbols are the same.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by mrputtine: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why must religion be our problem here?. Can't we just live in peace?.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by enigstil(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
May God punish all these worshippers of Lilith the rock demon of Arabia.

For years we have had that Mohammed d1k scribble all over our currency.

God punish Mohammed the schizoid r@pist armed robber.

Do you know why Muslim men bend down and p1ss and then wash their abuna?

It is becos mohammed suffered and later died of chronic gonorrhea.

Apparently, he could not bear the pain of standing and p1ssing and the ritual of washing his d1k as examplified by his useless dumb followers down the line was to wash off the puss.

You don't believe me? Then ask why Muslims in the absence of water are required to do like their fake diseased mad prophet and use a wooden stick to rub their penile head. Obviously this was to scrape off any residual pus discharge.

Useless religion by a theiving fake prophet from the most useless people ever to grace the earth.
Phuck Mohammed
Phuck allah shaitan
And Phuck all useless Arabs and their slave ab0kis
mods pls remove these muslims dont take it lightly when you insult PROPHET MOHAMMED(PEACE BE UPON HIM)Pls before he causes religious war on nairaland.It shouldnt be forum for insults.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.