Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram (853 Views)

We Must Act Decisively Against Terrorism – Buhari / Condemnation Not Enough, Act Decisively Now - Kumuyi Tells FG / Obj Would Have (decisively)crushed Bokoharam - Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram by ypzilanti: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2014
YarAdua, a moslem, dealt squarely with boko haram. The leader killed. The disciples arrested and scattered.

GEJ what did he do? He never consolidated on this. He sat back and let a miniature group of ragtag fighters become an army of vicious capacity to wreck havoc.

Now the blame goes to the opposition because he is a christian and they are using boko haram against him. Did the opposition fund boko haram against YarAdua too? Pray tell us why no opposition leader has been charged to court yet? Only politician ever charged is a pdp member. The truth is there is no Political Boko Haram. Its a bunch of misguided muslims in league with AlShabaab and ISIS and Alquaeda. The goal is imposition of stone age Islam on all...including fellow muslims that want 21st century life. What they want is clearly stated. They have always clearly outlined their cause.

Gullible nigerians are buying the bullshiiit GEJ and his government is selling, when they are supposed to be asking : emmm...but your former boss fucccckkkked this guys till they begged for mercy. How come they fuccckklin you so hard now? ( forgive my foul language. Im just pisses off)
Re: Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram by acenazt: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Lol tru talk. yaraduwa chopped dia fathers and cooled off the boys from the south. he didn't let Religious sentiments or Ethnicity Cloud his judgement. he Man Handled Boko haram and showed leniency to the south south militants. why can't GEJ Do the same?
Re: Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram by ypzilanti: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2014
acenazt:
Lol tru talk. yaraduwa chopped dia fathers and cooled off the boys from the south. he didn't let Religious sentiments or Ethnicity Cloud his judgement. he Man Handled Boko haram and showed leniency to the south south militants. why can't GEJ Do the same?

Why cant he do the same? Because he is slow in acting and even slower in thinking. The hard work had already been done. He was to finish it. Fullstop. I dont want to hear another word about opposition funding boko haram until I see one arrest. Anyone with a better explanation should take up my challenge

A muslim fought boko haram to stand still. A c

2 Likes

Re: Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram by UnimkeAk(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Yar Adua actually did and did not.

He actually did put his foot on the gas pedal that drove boko haram to insanity. After kill more than 900 of its followers and their leader in 2009. But he did what he had to do as a CIC.

In Bh first attacks they where looking for retribution for their loss, before whatever hijacked BH did.

But I'm certain northern Politicians did hijack bh, bt d could no longer handle dem. I don't really know what's fueling bh ryt nau.

I keep asking, what is bh fighting for?
If they want a country the should declare themselves one and present an army and let's end this shiit once and for all.
I myself would want the country to divide, Nigeria is an unholy alliance.

Anyways I always will say, bh was a time bomb, but Yaradua was actually the catalyst.
Re: Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram by morefire: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2014
lol
Re: Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram by UnimkeAk(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Why cant he do the same? Because he is slow in acting and even slower in thinking. The hard work had already been done. He was to finish it. Fullstop. I dont want to hear another word about opposition funding boko haram until I see one arrest. Anyone with a better explanation should take up my challenge

A muslim fought boko haram to stand still. A c

The was no fight bro, Bh wasn't sophisticated at that time, it was just one side bullying the other, I keep wondering why there we're no human right talks with wat he did.
Imagine if the president then was a southerner.

GEJ handled security poorly in this country, truth be told.
Re: Yaradua Decisively Dealt With This Same Boko Haram by ypzilanti: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2014
True I have never supported extra judicial killings. I was against it then and it was wrong, but it was a headstart for GEJ. All he needed to do was monitor and decimate the remaining rag tag militia. Secondly, he was to investigate and proscute the killers of yusuf to show some justice.

Why do people keep asking what Boko Haram want? Is it that you dont believe them when they say it? Total Sharia as intepreted by them with a religious leader at the center. Please people should stop asking that annoying question : what does boko haram want. They want same thing ISIS wants.

Our leaders have chose to conveniently avoid this extremist fundamentalist agenda and chase shadows. It is after all easier to explain to point accusing fingers than to own responsibility of failure. The only solution to boko haram is a military one. But as long as the military is faltering due to government corruption its easier to point fingers

(1) (Reply)

F.G To Buy Stoves With 9.2billion Naira. / 3 Parallel Primaries Produces 3 Parallel Candidates In Anambra State / Akinwunmi Ambode CV, Made In Lagos, Is It Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.