Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' (23727 Views)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 / Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2014
I know most FM fans are really disappointed on the price tag SEGA slammed on FMH15, we tried to bypass it by downloading it it from other sources but the sly developers have encrypted each game to not work unless it was downloaded and paid for from the users play store on that phone,even frrestore, flash share and xender could not escape this trick. so I set out to know what the hype in the game was and tell my fellow nairalanders what I feel about the game.

on the 20th when the game was released ,we were all excited, but after wasting over 250mb on free downloads that didnt now work, most of us were devasted , I downloaded it from three different free sources and all gave me the same response 'your game is from an illegal source angry ,there was only one thing left to do, to PAY $10 for the game on f
play store.
I paid and downloaded the app,and it started smoothly, good,but after playing the. game for four days,I can tell you that it is just a re-skin of FMH14 but with a whole lot more improvements,I'll list the improvement below with pictures and tell you why you should or should not pay for the game.

stay tuned. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2014
The first thing I did was to pay for the full package (the in-app purchases) ,which cost $15 ,so I spent a total of $25 on the game ,was the game worth my money? Well I'll say.... YES grin

first I love the EDITOR, it was with this editor I brought messi,bale and neymar to Fulham,who are not even in the premier league grin ,it was with this editor I increased my transfer budget to a whooping £500 million grin ,it was with this editor I increased all my players attributes to 20! (Which is the highest) and heal them anytime they have an injury grin it was with this editor I also added my friends to the game wink

More reviews coming up now. wink

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Another thing I love,is THE NEW 2D MATCH ENGINE ,SEGA really tried in that aspect , I mean instead of only showing your goals and misses in 2D, you can now watch the whole match in 2D, and there is so much versatility and variety that each gameplay is different,no repetitions. There are now more penalties and freekicks.

You know what really made me spark? Can you believe the game gave me a son, he is currently in my club and doing well, the game now said 'fans hope the manager won't show favouritism to his son' now I LOVE THAT!!! smiley

Also the scores are no longer random, it depends on your players ,your formation and how used they are to the formation. That's why my messi,bale and neymar fulham beat an out of form Liverpool 10-1.
Arsenal are really improving though and chelsea won the EPL in my first season smiley UP BLUES, my 2nd match with liverpool though,i could only win it 3-2.

More coming up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2014
I also love the new links and news paper interface which was carried over from FMH14.

What I wish for though is more versatility in the news.

The transfer and bargaining system is also now more realistic

Stay Tuned for what I HATE in the game.

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by xtervaganza(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Brilliant review but $25 for it?

That's a lot

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
*The only thing I don't really like is the home screen of the game, that of FMH14 is better,its pretty hard to manoeuvre around

*Another thing is the speed of the match, even on fast,you can spend 7,8 to 10mins on a match, due to the new match engine, but if you are used to that on PC ,you'll have no problem.

*The time the game takes to load also na wahala, but once you've got enough memory space,you're good to go.

So at the end of this review, I can boldly say "THE GAME WAS WORTH MY MONEY" ,you guys need to try it.

MY RATING FOR THE GAME: 8/10

Any questions ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
give me one of ur apk sites, I'll download it...lucky patcher should do d trick
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
give me one of ur apk sites, I'll download it...lucky patcher should do d trick

Even lucky patcher wont unhack it, SEGA made it unhackable.

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Baddestguyp(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

what about using freedom to purchase for free?
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by dreydee(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
wow! am sure oga seun already has this game. grin
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by UchihaItachi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
That "your son" getting promoted to the first team was in FMH14, you have to manage a team for 10 seasons to unlock it
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
UchihaItachi:
That "your son" getting promoted to the first team was in FMH14, you have to manage a team for 10 seasons to unlock it

It happened in my first season
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by obaayo2: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

abeg help me how can i make it happen in fmh14 dis is my second season after restarting,,ive never came across any son in the game
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SetrakusRa(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Awesome review.

I'll only get the game for the new match engine. And, the in-game editor makes the game less competitive.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by UchihaItachi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

I guess it's because you purchased the full package, it normally should take ten seasons
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by mrdahero(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Please try and copy d files in obb and data folder in new folder den compres it to zip or rar and upload it so dat we can download it free
SMALLPENIS:
*The only thing I don't really like is the home screen of the game, that of FMH14 is better,its pretty hard to manoeuvre around
*Another thing is the speed of the match, even on fast,you can spend 7,8 to 10mins on a match, due to the new match engine, but if you are used to that on PC ,you'll have no problem.
*The time the game takes to load also na wahala, but once you've got enough memory space,you're good to go.
So at the end of this review, I can boldly say "THE GAME WAS WORTH MY MONEY" ,you guys need to try it.
MY RATING FOR THE GAME: 8/10
Any questions ? grin
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Baddestguyp(m): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by megaphantom(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

sayz who?? ...http://www.datafilehost.com/d/41e510a1

1 Like

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2014
megaphantom:
sayz who?? ...http://www.datafilehost.com/d/41e510a1
have u tested it? is it working?

BTW here's a thread for android online gamers https://www.nairaland.com/2014319/thread-android-online-gamers
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by zyzxx(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Gud luck.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SetrakusRa(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Your help is needed.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by megaphantom(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
have u tested it? is it working?

BTW here's a thread for android online gamers https://www.nairaland.com/2014319/thread-android-online-gamers
tested....affirmative
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Sultan5(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
SMALLPENIS , kindly goto /fmh2015_data/data/database and compress that folder to a zip file for us to use pls..
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by oxladewelbz: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
how many MB is the player picture and basic data.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by oxladewelbz: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
The first thing I did was to pay for the full package (the in-app purchases) ,which cost $15 ,so I spent a total of $25 on the game ,was the game worth my money? Well I'll say.... YES grin

first I love the EDITOR, it was with this editor I brought messi,bale and neymar to Fulham,who are not even in the premier league grin ,it was with this editor I increased my transfer budget to a whooping £500 million grin ,it was with this editor I increased all my players attributes to 20! (Which is the highest) and heal them anytime they have an injury grin it was with this editor I also added my friends to the game wink

More reviews coming up now. wink

how did you do the transfer budget thingy.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by bachikho: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2014
could you start a new game with Spanish La Liga, Real Madrid, save and share your save plz?
many thanks in advanced smiley
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by ozo13(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2014
;Du
SMALLPENIS:
I know most FM fans are really disappointed on the price tag SEGA slammed on FMH15, we tried to bypass it by downloading it it from other sources but the sly developers have encrypted each game to not work unless it was downloaded and paid for from the users play store on that phone,even frrestore, flash share and xender could not escape this trick. so I set out to know what the hype in the game was and tell my fellow nairalanders what I feel about the game.

on the 20th when the game was released ,we were all excited, but after wasting over 250mb on free downloads that didnt now work, most of us were devasted , I downloaded it from three different free sources and all gave me the same response 'your game is from an illegal source angry ,there was only one thing left to do, to PAY $10 for the game on f
play store.
I paid and downloaded the app,and it started smoothly, good,but after playing the. game for four days,I can tell you that it is just a re-skin of FMH14 but with a whole lot more improvements,I'll list the improvement below with pictures and tell you why you should or should not pay for the game.

stay tuned. wink
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by blemon44(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2014
ok
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by klem93(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2014
weldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get 999 Million Gems On Temple Run Oz / . / PUBG Mobile Players Get In!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.