Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Best Stadium In Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Best Stadium In Europe (31157 Views)

Illuminati Again?? Spotted At Juventus FC Stadium In Turin Italy / Which Is The Top Possession Team In Europe? / Best Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Stadium In Europe by nedujizzy(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2008
Enyimba stadium is it, QED grin grin grin
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by tkb417(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2008
Wembley hands down!

the best stadia in europe will be

Wembley
Allianz
Amsterdam
Emirates
Bernabeu
Nou Camp
san Siro
Old trafford
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
Stadium wey una dey share with 1860 Munich.

Milan and Inter share Guiseppe Meaza

Juve and torino Share Olympico

Roma and Lazio share the Rome Olympic stadium

Does that take away the aesthetic value?
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by mukina2: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
bayern stadium resemble tyre tongue
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ Mukinatu,

Have you seen architectural master pieces? The Beijing stadium resemble Bird nest.

Not the Monkey post called Emirates/Highbury tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by mukina2: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2008
tongue tongue tongue

we all know the chinese are winches tongue

compare ur tyre to our masterpiece grin tongue
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
Masterpiece? Keep deceiving yourself

Emirate masterpiece? even Banjul stadium is better tongue tongue
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by A40(m): 1:18am On Dec 03, 2008
mukina2:

Yes ooh an old over-used Dunlop tire grin grin
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by MrCrackles(m): 1:19am On Dec 03, 2008
A-40:

Yes ooh an old over-used Dunlop tire grin grin

mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by crazylegs(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2008
Camp Nou!

Mes que un club

Norman Foster has been commissioned for the new camp nou: Nou camp Nou

Re: Best Stadium In Europe by lailai2(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
tell em, crazylegs
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by mykali(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
the new camp nou looks cool.
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by debosky(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2008
Please stop mentioning that waste pipe called Wembley - it is the most expensive, but a piece of crap. The heavy winds of a couple of weeks ago caused CRACKS to appear in the concrete of the supposed best stadium? Puhleeze.

The Emirates is the best Stadium in Europe - if the 'New' Camp Nou is completed, then maybe it can rival it.

What is so special about the Allianz Arena except for the fancy lighting on the outside? That stadium is nothing more than a glorified sign board with flashy lights on it. grin grin
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
The new Nou camp is designed to look like the Allianz arena. If you don't know, now you know!!!!
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by lailai2(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
dayokanu, give up . , . this award is for losers
i award it to d emirates, let them be happy about somethin. . . , no more arguing
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by allboyz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2009
The Emirate be dem GOD-FATHER! - FIRE YA BURM DEM!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
See people wey never enter stadium before dey argue about which stadium better pass. Wonders shall never cease. 

I have been to most of the top stadia, and Emirates is the most comfortable. The seats are spacious (and padded). You can approach the stadium from 3 or 4 different tube stations. The bridge walk is expansive and it is easy to get around the stadium to your gate without walking too much. .

Emirates is the blueprint for all future stadium layouts. I suspect Allianz arena is also ultra-modern but I have never been there.

The worst stadium in terms of accessibility is White Hart Lane, and you wouldn't wanna join the crush on the district line on your way to Stamford Bridge.
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2009
Well, can't see SB coming even 20th.
Built and offered to Fulham, the club rejected it.
The club CFC was now formed to use the stadium.
Hence CFC was formed for SB. . .lol.
Anyhow sha. . .Emirates and Allianz look fine.
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by mukina2: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ibime:

See people wey never enter stadium before dey argue about which stadium better pass. Wonders shall never cease. 

I have been to most of the top stadia, and Emirates is the most comfortable. The seats are spacious (and padded). You can approach the stadium from 3 or 4 different tube stations. The bridge walk is expansive and it is easy to get around the stadium to your gate without walking too much. .

Emirates is the blueprint for all future stadium layouts. I suspect Allianz arena is also ultra-modern but I have never been there.

The worst stadium in terms of accessibility is White Hart Lane, and you wouldn't wanna join the crush on the district line on your way to Stamford Bridge.

DUH!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by MrCrackles(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ibime:

You forgot to add Stamford Bridge! tongue cheesy
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Sauron1: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ibime:

This is ridiculous!!!

Have u been to the new Wembley?? Are u guys nutz??
Millennium stadium is better than the Emirates never mind Wembley stadium.
Wembley should be the fucking best anywhere in Europe by a country mile.
The accessibility, seats, food/drinks and the rest rooms are top draw. . . . .U can't compare it to anywhere i have been in the UK(not even OT).

Can the Emirates be converted to host a grand prix like this??
[img]http://image.motortrend.com/f/motorsports/schumacher-will-return-for-the-2008-race-of-champions/10105497+cr1+re0+ar1/wembley-stadium.jpg[/img]
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by RSA(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2009
Awesome cool cool
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is ridiculous!!!

Have u been to the new Wembley?? Are u guys nutz??
Millennium stadium is better than the Emirates never mind Wembley stadium.
Wembley should be the fucking best anywhere in Europe by a country mile.
The accessibility, seats, food/drinks and the rest rooms are top draw. . . . .U can't compare it to anywhere i have been in the UK(not even OT).

Can the Emirates be converted to host a grand prix like this??
[img]http://image.motortrend.com/f/motorsports/schumacher-will-return-for-the-2008-race-of-champions/10105497+cr1+re0+ar1/wembley-stadium.jpg[/img]

Im hitting Wembley for the first time next Wednesday for Ukraine match. I shall see, but I doubt it can be as comfy as Emirates, especially considering how rubbish the old Wembley was.
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Sauron1: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ibime:

Im hitting Wembley for the first time next Wednesday for Ukraine match. I shall see, but I doubt it can be as comfy as Emirates, especially considering how rubbish the old Wembley was.

I enjoyed the Millennium stadium more than the Emirates. . . . .but i gotta admit, the food at the Emirates is peerless.
Wembley takes the cake though. . . . .The seats are outstanding, everywhere is covered so no raindrops would smudge your suede Timbs.
What about the closing roof if the weather gets messy??
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by doyin13(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
People still dey wear timbs this day and age. . . .

Suede for that matter.

Orisirisi.

No stadia beats the intimacy of Fratton Park. cool cool cool
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
Wannabe hip hopers like Sauron do grin.
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Sauron1: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
BlueDiva:

Wannabe hip hopers like Sauron do grin.

It's an expensive footwear designed for all kinda weather.
Doyin13 is a broke ass tramp. . . . .He cannot afford a pair of boots that sells for £120.
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2009
Yeah, durable footwear.
Rappers delight.
Prefer the blue though.
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
BlueDiva:

Yeah, durable footwear.
Rappers delight.
Prefer the blue though.

BlueDiva
Blue Timbs
Blue Movies
Blue Walls
Bluetooth. cheesy
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
grin grin

Most importantly. . .
True Blue cool
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2009
doyin13:

People still dey wear timbs this day and age. . . .

Suede for that matter.

Orisirisi.

Sauron will never grow up. Bush man.
Re: Best Stadium In Europe by Sauron1: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ibime:

Sauron will never grow up. Bush man.

Coming from a dude who spent his entire adolescent years catching crabs in Ijaw waters. . . .PRICELESS. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws / UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Draw @ 4:00PM Today! / Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.