Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area (38695 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA / How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Seun(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
In his words:

"My weekend was DISASTROUS! I got robbed at gunpoint by 7 armed robbers around Festac area just as I left a wedding reception. E no funny o! As always, I was calm and controlled.

"Next thing, they recognised me and started screaming in their weed induced voices, "Denrele fun wan ni millions" Millions ke? Una keep money 4my pocket??

"Next thing, they saw my backpack in the car. We started fighting for it and then a hot punch to my face! Afta so much strugglin, they made away with my bag!

"Here's the best part; my bag had all my credit cards, my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS & Mac Powder! So at the moment, I'm very passport-less & visa-less! How the heck do I start getting all my visas? Plus my Mum's old passport was in d bag too!"

Source: https://twitter.com/denrele_edun

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by ifaoni(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
edun= monkey. What a name. Who and what is dis edun? Is it a man or woman, lame or deaf? Animal or tree? I never heard of it here in iraq.

23 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by justi4jesu(f): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
smiley Sorry bro take heart smiley

9 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Lordabas: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014

Thank God his nyash is still intact grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thank God they didn't ra.pe him

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Thebrightest(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry Denrele. Why will u keep all eggs in 1 bag? As for me o. When i am travelling, i keep my phone in my pocket, the second phone at home, my main cash in my socks, my extrachange in my pocket, my document in a hidden place in my car, all other unnecessary papers like newspaper in my bag, My credit card under the car's boot carpet. e.t.c...

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Crispels(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mumu, You for just chill with them,Tell them say you go give them cash and they should let you take ur passports and documents... Ode, Be wise next time. undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Gooci(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
sorry to that bro..... dem for steal those shoes nd part of his hair grin

17 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MadCow1: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY..

Reasons;

1. Denrele was robbed.. Robbed of what? His lipstick, Weave-on, Sanitary pad and make-up or what? Wetin again wan dey inside woman bag?

2. Denrele said he fought with the robbers that were holding him at Gunpoint for his back pack.. grin grin And he said 'After so much struggling'.. grin

#Just Saying..

I was going to make a r-ape joke, but I don't think r-ape is a funny subject especially when Denrele in involved.. angry

So here is a more appropiate joke...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
who is denrele edun?? we ve never heard of him/her here in Umuaneke, Akama Oghe, Ezeagu L.G.A. tongue

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
no comments and its on front page

abajo,its oga seun's topic grin

OGA SEUN! PICS OR ........... .......

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Firefire(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Kolade9(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Upon all his demo online n on tv with those useless boots

But....kilode ti iwo naa o fi fun won ni millions? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Librate(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
ifaoni:
edun= monkey. What a name.
justi4jesu:
smiley Sorry bro take heart smiley
Lordabas:
grin grin
nvnnyz:
G
Thebrightest:
sowi
Crispels:
Ok
Gooci:
wink
MadCow1:
roobed?
DrJoe1:
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by ekemit(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
who is he?
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by jamesw: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry ooo put a cash price on who ever returns the bag and i bet ya the robbers go return the bag for money grin grin grin

P-square’s ‘Personally’ Video Breaks Record With 30 million Views
Source: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=P-square%E2%80%99s+%E2%80%98Personally%E2%80%99+Video+Breaks+Record+With+30+million+Views&oq=P-square%E2%80%99s+%E2%80%98Personally%E2%80%99+Video+Breaks+Record+With+30+million+Views&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=P-square%E2%80%99s+%E2%80%98Personally%E2%80%99+Video+Breaks+Record+With+30+million+Views+e+reporter+news]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/1587-p-square-s-personally-video-breaks-record-with-30-million-views[/url]

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
DrJoe1:
MadCow1:
roobed?
Gooci:
wink
Crispels:
Ok
Thebrightest:
sowi
nvnnyz:
G
Lordabas:
grin grin

Nairaland, welcomes you all tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by will1am: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
"We started FIGHTING for it and then a hot punch to my face! Afta so much STRUGGLIN, they made away with my bag"

Now this is where I stopped reading.. he fought and struggled with 7 man armed robbers.. grin

Denrele aka Tony Montana, aka Shina Rambo..One man mopol,we salute thee cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by rhymesteey(f): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Next pls grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by dammysel(f): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eyah!lolz!
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Battery1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Are u d first??

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by sapientia1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
sowi
Nice signature
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by kika23(f): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
With all his madness? Hope he wasn't rappped?undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by mailadedamola(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Go and die

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pele,one of the many things of being a star.

4 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by lalasticlala(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
nvnnyz:
Thank God they didn't ra.pe him

Hahahahahaha
Lol
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry for what happened to you, next time,don't go out with personal effects like passport, certificates, etc, don't struggle with robbers, many have been killed like that........... smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by corperscorner: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=40pt]I thought I told these boys to just molest the monkey and not collect anything from him[/size] angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by coolluk(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
nvnnyz:
Thank God they didn't despoil him

someone was robbed and the first thing that came to your head was rape, and tomorrow u will call derenle gay? confused entity

5 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by lekinz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who's Derele Edun

That gay guy

Cos I school in France undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by LordMecuzy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
E get Luck dem no Shoot am, r be like Festal armed robbers good wella to d extent him dey struggle with Dem. Try Ojota robbers see hw far. u for dey discuss with God by now

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) / Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.