Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Buy The Latest Antivirus Online In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy The Latest Antivirus Online In Nigeria (2662 Views)

Buy The Latest Free To Air Decoders At Cheap Price Call 08168788085 / Buy the latest curve 7 / Buy The New Apple Macbook Air - N165k, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy The Latest Antivirus Online In Nigeria by ICEMAN(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,
      I would like to know your opinion on if most of you would purchase and download new antivirus, regitry cleaner and other security software online if it was convenient using your ATM, Debit and Credit card.The software will be the latest and will be legally licensed.The prices will range from N 4,000 for Internet Security software to N2,000 for Registry cleaners. All subscriptions are renewable or can be upgraded after 1 year. This post is especailly for PC owners in Lagos where traffic can actually increase the cost you need to purchase software due to transportation costs.You can simply make the purchase from the comfort of your home or office anywhere in Nigeria.Please let me know your opinions. Thank you.
Re: Buy The Latest Antivirus Online In Nigeria by gasbi2: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2008
Haba iceman shocked the kudi is too large now.lets try and help one another on this nairaland and not to rip one another.i will give you original clawin antivirus with registry cleaner for 1k,all i need is your email and i will send you the link.if game text me your email 08058475610
Re: Buy The Latest Antivirus Online In Nigeria by ICEMAN(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2008
Hi there,
the so called original Clamwin antivirus is opensource and is free. We that quite a number of these opensource security software have a lot of bugs including Clamwin. I would also like to direct anyone that wants Clamwin to download it free from www.clamwin.com. Why buy a pc for hundreds of thousands and maintaining it with cheap and unreliable software. Gasby, the first rule of business "Protect Your Investment". Nuff said. Oh yeah stop trying to sell people free opensource software.That is very shady and very as you mentioned unpatriotic.
Re: Buy The Latest Antivirus Online In Nigeria by Benedict14(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice one, if you really want to flaunt your unlimited access of internet then you need good security software, try Eset antivirus, i downloaded it and paid a token of 2.5k for a year. it updates and scan all scannables seamlessly i.e zero effect on the speed and performance of my Laptop and phone. www.eset.com/ng .though there are few other good and licensed antivirus available for download. the choice is yours, just that its better to make use of licensed antivirus than the free ones.

(1) (Reply)

All Wit Waranty..very New Uk-used Laptops For Sale. Open & See Them / All Brand New Blackberry Curve4 Curve8, Z10, Q5, Z3, Bold5, Classic / Acer Aspire V5|Touchscreen|4gb Ram|500gb Rom SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.