Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge (38478 Views)

Ugandan Toddler Brutally Assaulted By Nanny Is Doing Well: MOM / Uganda: Toddler Savagely Beaten By Nanny Survives Ordeal / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
M4gunners:
African police abi?2morrow dem go free the maid tell us say na one juju for village dey worri am.That maid wicked pass JUDA.

The Ugandan Police does not mess around...they have high class equipments e.g phone trackers, sniffing dogs EVEN IN THE VILLAGES...they would treat her as the law (Penal Code Act, Cap. 120 of the Laws Of Uganda) requires.

Representing Nigeria in Kampala, Uganda.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
M4gunners:
African police abi?2morrow dem go free the maid tell us say na one juju for village dey worri am.That maid wicked pass JUDA.

The Ugandan Police does not mess around...they have high class equipments e.g phone trackers, sniffing dogs EVEN IN THE VILLAGES...they would treat her as the law (Penal Code Act, Cap. 120 of the Laws Of Uganda) requires.

Representing Nigeria in Kampala, Uganda..

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by olu4life(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Stelvin101:
Thank God, that little innocent child survive that terrible ordeal. The parents get mind o, after seeing that horrible video, they didn't touch the maid buh gave her to police. If na 9ja parents, that gal head will be put to ground n full block or Mortal land on it or area people go label her witch take laws into their own hands, burst her head with block, tyre, fuel, burning things grin
Learnt the dad gave her correct beating to the extent she got hospitalized... I just hope he did o
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by iebanehita(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

What I do angry

I dey vex joor!

That maid! angry

cry cry

We all dey vex too, but a well deserved punishment awaits her, surely.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by StealthyMe(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
iebanehita:

grin grin
She just edited it.

Thank God it wasn't a trailer load of epistles. grin

ROTFL... grin
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
The parents are patient and better than me. I would have opened my sewage tank, tie that maid hands and feet, and bury the maid there. Then I will pick up my phone and call her guardian and parents to tell them she ran away, that I need her back to refund my money she stole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by johnseno: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
That maid deserve to be kill without option.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by will1am: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Poor child cry
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Myluv1: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
OmoIyaMero:
All I want is just 10 minute with that maid...Just 10 minute. A gba!
No don't go near her. She might molest you sexually and begets another monster in her image and likeness. cheesy
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Mintayo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:
The parents are patient and better than me. I would have opened my sewage tank, tie that maid hands and feet, and bury the maid there. Then I will pick up my phone and call her guardian and parents to tell them she ran away, that I need her back to refund my money she stole.
Truth be told,this was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the video. Kill her and call the parents and tell them she ran away with my money. Shikena.
I have not recovered from watching the video. Such a wicked maid.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Karleb(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
I just saw the video and since then, the only statement coming out of my mouth is; where is my dagger, I need to kill that biatch! angry sad
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by coccinella1888: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Is d baby dead or alive. Dat maid shld b made to firing squad cos if she knws d pain of labour she won't v don wot she did
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Ignatio(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
They should Check well that maid is related to Idi Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by andyanders: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oh God, left with me, I would have committed murder by using a cutlass to dismantle her body and feed her to the dogs.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by andyanders: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Is the baby still alive cus I just read that the baby is dead.Can anyone reconfirm this sad story?
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Lywiled: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
[/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
Ishilove:
What a terrible story. How can someone brutalise a helpless, innocent baby? The lady is a beast

I'm upset wit u for calling dat possessed demon a 'lady'.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by rallymento(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
That Maid was ruthless! I saw the video yesterday and I felt pity for the poor gal. The little gal is still alive oooo! That maid should be dealt with seriously. She was such a wicked woman. I can't imagine standing on the back of a child, less than 2yrs for that matter, slapping her like as if she was an armed robber and kicking the baby as though she (the maid) was a footballer aiming to score a dying minute goal!
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Amadaz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
If i get hold of such a maid, i go nack am akpako!

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by KMB: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
The maid's limbs should be amputated without anaesthetic over a period of a month with a cutlass or an axe.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by AdeniyiA(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
angry So this devil's incarnated lady has not been shot DEAD? angry
she does not fit to live among the living angry
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by igweGC(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
She must be related to Shekau...btw, she better pray she gets life inprisonment because a bounty would be placed on her head d moment she leaves prison.#FirstToKillBounty
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by mavee1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
paleo:
Okay, waiting for the outcome. I am yet to watch the video though. Only been seeing the news around.
check link for the video http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152933086492845
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by yeshi(f): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
So sad
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
if that maid should encounter any of these people who have commented here shocked sorry is her case grin

The way people are describing what they will do to her has really got me laughing grin

Guys dey vex o shocked
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by YongChi: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
;DAbeg! Bfor dem go sentence d maid, i won giv am title shot agnst brock lesnar. ;DAbeg! Bfor dem go sentence d maid, i won giv am title shot agnst brock lesnar. ;DAbeg! Bfor dem go sentence d maid, i won giv am title shot agnst brock lesnar.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Splinz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mercy
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by zubby29(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
dat maid get luck say no b Nigeria she dey,her case fot b super story
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by sage2(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Only my blood relations will ever come close to taking care of my children. And even at that, I will still put in place a well and clearly defined rules of engagement to serve as a guide.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by JiggamanGh: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
breathless:
Just got this.

That's a lie, the baby is well and back at home.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good for her. I d i o t! Barbarian!
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by lonelydora: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Whatever that happens to cutlass, which I will use to cut off her two hands before going to police.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by 190: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=18pt]CCTV WONT WORK IN NIGERIA BECAUSE LIGHT NOR DEY angry angry[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking / A Marriage In Deceit / What Is The Meaning Of 'dada' (dreadlocks) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.