Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,696 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Update: Tortured Ugandan Baby Doing OK, Maid Faces 15 Years In Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Tortured Ugandan Baby Doing OK, Maid Faces 15 Years In Prison (906 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Photos: Omotola's 15 Years Old Daughter Is Almost As Tall As Her. / Update: Tortured Ugandan Baby Doing OK, Maid Faces 15 Years In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: Tortured Ugandan Baby Doing OK, Maid Faces 15 Years In Prison by good4all: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
The Ugandan baby who was viciously assaulted by
a maid in a video that went viral last week has
recovered from her injuries and is back in the
loving arms of her parents. (pictured above)
According to Ugandan NTV report, the house-help,
22year old Jolly Tumuhirwe faces up to 15 years
in jail for attempted murder. The lady appeared at
Nakawa Magistrates Court in Uganda on Nov.
20th after police concluded their investigations.
The police say she was charged under the Anti-
torture Act
The court didn't grant her bail, so Jolly is currently
remanded at Luzira prison in Uganda. The maid
had only worked with the family for one month
before she was filmed brutally assaulting the baby.
And yes, the baby's father Erick Kimanzi, admitted
to beating the maid after watching the video.
Below is a video report from NTV...it's in their
language so you might understand exactly what is
being said...

Re: Update: Tortured Ugandan Baby Doing OK, Maid Faces 15 Years In Prison by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
What she did wasnt good at all, infact ahe might suffer some disabilities if care isnt taken...butbi think the maid should get evaluation from a psychiatric doctor to see if she is mentally alright before the court gives verdict. You may be protecting some other inmate life by doing this.
Re: Update: Tortured Ugandan Baby Doing OK, Maid Faces 15 Years In Prison by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Watching this video reminded me of how our house maid always beat me when I was little....so sad I want that maid to get severely punished. No mercy at all!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari 2015 Animation Dance. / Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain / D’banj’s Fan List His Achievements After Break Up With Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.